Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deary, deary me...

+4
doffcocker
Sluffy
Dunkels King
JonnyRandom
8 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Deary, deary me... Empty Deary, deary me... Sat Aug 18 2012, 13:48

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Honestly right, just got to burnley and i think ive honestly found somewhere worse than bolton. No offence to anyone who lives there who sees this like. I often walk through bolton and think this town aint nice but its a reet shit hole here! Dont know how they can justify chargin 30 quid to visit this shit tip...

2Deary, deary me... Empty Re: Deary, deary me... Sat Aug 18 2012, 17:12

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

At least they have got a football team. More than can be said for us at the moment Rolling Eyes

3Deary, deary me... Empty Re: Deary, deary me... Sat Aug 18 2012, 17:14

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Fair play to Burnley - they stuffed us.

4Deary, deary me... Empty Re: Deary, deary me... Sat Aug 18 2012, 19:12

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's a shed - at least the away stand is. The turnstile is like the black hole of Calcutta, there are two big poles holding the stand in place that obstruct the view, the seats are made of wood, there's a leak in the roof and the loony boys from the home end make getting away from the ground a tedious affair.

£30 = fucking joke.

5Deary, deary me... Empty Re: Deary, deary me... Sat Aug 18 2012, 19:29

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:It's a shed - at least the away stand is. The turnstile is like the black hole of Calcutta, there are two big poles holding the stand in place that obstruct the view, the seats are made of wood, there's a leak in the roof and the loony boys from the home end make getting away from the ground a tedious affair.

£30 = fucking joke.

I agree! what a sh1thole!

6Deary, deary me... Empty Re: Deary, deary me... Sat Aug 18 2012, 19:53

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

doffcocker wrote:It's a shed - at least the away stand is. The turnstile is like the black hole of Calcutta, there are two big poles holding the stand in place that obstruct the view, the seats are made of wood, there's a leak in the roof and the loony boys from the home end make getting away from the ground a tedious affair.

£30 = fucking joke.

Yep, well said. I could understand that ticket price a bit better if they had redeveloped the whole ground, but they've only done half the job.

Actually have no issue with the seats, I think they're more comfortable and spacious than plastic seats, but going in through those turnstiles is like something from days gone by. One benefit though is it's not a bad place to visit if you're a smoker, not many 'stadia' left in this country where you're allowed to smoke somewhere.

7Deary, deary me... Empty Re: Deary, deary me... Sat Aug 18 2012, 19:56

yesbutno

yesbutno
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

The problem is not with Burnley or Blackburn or even Bolton for that matter but that far too much investment is thrown at London and the South East.

There are posters here who are glad that Blackburn were relegated and would like to see Wigan go down too. Let us as true northerners want the London teams in the lower divisions. We need all we can get to try and bring some cash up here.

8Deary, deary me... Empty Re: Deary, deary me... Sat Aug 18 2012, 20:48

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

In fairness, the girl on the turnstile was lovely.

She didn't even ask me for my date of birth.

9Deary, deary me... Empty Re: Deary, deary me... Sat Aug 18 2012, 21:52

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The Cricket Field Stand is 43 years old, could you tell?

The only stand in England to have underseat heating, although we only used it once because it was too expensive. Very Happy

You've been too used to nice stands, welcome to the real world.

You'll have a ball standing up in the terrace at Posh.

10Deary, deary me... Empty Re: Deary, deary me... Sat Aug 18 2012, 21:54

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I think most people would grin and bare it if the asking price had been half as much.

11Deary, deary me... Empty Re: Deary, deary me... Sat Aug 18 2012, 21:58

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I wouldn't pay it Doffcocker.

No danger at all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum