Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Eating Outside The Bogs

Eating Outside The Bogs

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31Eating Outside The Bogs - Page 2 Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs on Tue Apr 24 2018, 15:34

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:No Son of mine would come back with such a lame response, i disown you! Where can i get a DNA kit from anyone?

Sorry, I’m not good at this arguing with strangers online stuff

32Eating Outside The Bogs - Page 2 Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs on Tue Apr 24 2018, 15:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Boggersbelief wrote:Sorry, I’m not good at this arguing with strangers online stuff

Strangers? Come on Boggers, we're your best friends.

33Eating Outside The Bogs - Page 2 Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs on Tue Apr 24 2018, 15:46

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@Boggersbelief wrote:Sorry, I’m not good at this arguing with strangers online stuff

I bet bonce thought the same on his birthday.

34Eating Outside The Bogs - Page 2 Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs on Tue Apr 24 2018, 15:51

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:

lol!

35Eating Outside The Bogs - Page 2 Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs on Tue Apr 24 2018, 15:51

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Boggersbelief wrote:
@Natasha Whittam wrote:

I bet bonce thought the same on his birthday.
Why pick on the old fella who can’t defend himself the same?

Shame on you Boggers!

Laughing

36Eating Outside The Bogs - Page 2 Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs on Tue Apr 24 2018, 16:18

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Boggersbelief wrote:
@Norpig wrote:No Son of mine would come back with such a lame response, i disown you! Where can i get a DNA kit from anyone?

Sorry, I’m not good at this arguing with strangers online stuff
What! you must have a very bad memory then. Weren't you banned for a while for exactly that?

37Eating Outside The Bogs - Page 2 Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs on Tue Apr 24 2018, 16:24

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Boggers does make a very good point about my birthday. But I'm not one to bear grudges,you bunch of ninnyhammer's.

38Eating Outside The Bogs - Page 2 Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs on Tue Apr 24 2018, 16:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:Boggers does make a very good point about my birthday. But I'm not one to bear grudges,you bunch of ninnyhammer's.
I’m surprised to see no incoming shoe missiles! Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum