Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Josh McEachran anyone?

+5
Lofty_Love
Culcheth_White
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
9 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Josh McEachran anyone? Empty Josh McEachran anyone? Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:56 am

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Not sure what type of midfielder he is but I would be fairly happy to have him come here alongside Andrews and Davies in a 5 man midfield.

Chelsea youngster Josh McEachran admits he is ready to go out on loan this season to get some regular first-team football.

However, the England Under 21 international is happy to go out on loan again, with a host of Premier League and Championship clubs chasing his signature.

"For my career I think it's important to play regularly and pick up as much experience as possible, and that's what I'm looking to do," said McEachran.

"There are a few Championship and Premier League teams interested and it's just about picking the right club for me.''

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Josh McEachran anyone? Empty Re: Josh McEachran anyone? Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:42 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No thanks. We need proven players who can produce, even if they're 30+.

3Josh McEachran anyone? Empty Re: Josh McEachran anyone? Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:24 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yeah he's good but i'd rather give Josh Vela a try before we start filling our team with players we don't own.

4Josh McEachran anyone? Empty Re: Josh McEachran anyone? Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:45 pm

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

He's a talented lad, but he's too lightweight and I wouldn't want him and Mavies in the same midfield.

5Josh McEachran anyone? Empty Re: Josh McEachran anyone? Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:17 pm

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Would be happy with that. Hes better than Pratley and Davies and we might as well take advantage of all out loan slots, think he would go on loan in the Premiership though

6Josh McEachran anyone? Empty Re: Josh McEachran anyone? Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:40 pm

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

He's just joined Middlesbrough on a season long loan.

7Josh McEachran anyone? Empty Re: Josh McEachran anyone? Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:54 pm

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

well thats disappointing..

8Josh McEachran anyone? Empty Re: Josh McEachran anyone? Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:00 pm

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Don't Chelsea owe us a player on loan as part of the Cahill deal? Or was that bullshit?

9Josh McEachran anyone? Empty Re: Josh McEachran anyone? Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:03 pm

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Don't Chelsea owe us a player on loan as part of the Cahill deal? Or was that bullshit?

do they fuck.

it was obviously bullshit as the club loves loans and would have been poised waiting for the transfer window to open...

10Josh McEachran anyone? Empty Re: Josh McEachran anyone? Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:06 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It was probably more a gentlemans agreement rather than a contractually based thing.

"would you be open to giving us a loan again?"

"yes"

11Josh McEachran anyone? Empty Re: Josh McEachran anyone? Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:15 pm

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

He'll probably score against us when we play Boro.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum