Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BEHIND ENEMY LINES - STAYING UP SPECIAL

+24
y2johnny
Chairmanda
Tungsten3
ege66
Hip Priest
okocha
MartinBWFC
rammywhite
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
wessy
observer
Cajunboy
Norpig
Bollotom2014
wanderlust
karlypants
xmiles
Boggersbelief
finlaymcdanger
Leeds_Trotter
boltonbonce
NickFazer
Natasha Whittam
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

finlaymcdanger wrote:One step forward, two steps back.

Oh hello my new personal troll chirping up again.

By the way you can't hide that you are logged on the forum from site Admin.  We see you on the forum all the time.  Quite flattering really.

Sluffy wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:Just read the thread, not sure the forum getting into a row with a kid on Twitter is a great look to be honest, especially in attracting new posters.

It was more an immature on twitter being a knob and not giving up arguing with me despite my best attempts to be civil with him.

Remind you of anybody?

Reads 6 of one half a dozen of the other to me, each to their own though.

Bolton Rebirth

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Sluffy wrote:
TJ14Wanderer is his twitter handle if anybody wants to follow his work.

There was a TJ back on the Burnden Aces forum when it was in existence that I recall for being a right wind up merchant - could it be the same chap?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bolton Rebirth wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
TJ14Wanderer is his twitter handle if anybody wants to follow his work.

There was a TJ back on the Burnden Aces forum when it was in existence that I recall for being a right wind up merchant - could it be the same chap?

Possibly, I don't know but I doubt it.

This bloke seems to have a picture of him and his mates at his school prom night, so I'm guessing he's only about 18 or 19 years old now and clearly from his remarks to me on twitter, someone who isn't that smart and clearly eager to please (toadying up to Nixon, spouting the LoV line on Lee Anderson for example).

I vaguely remember the TJ you are on about and he was clearly more savvy and much less petulant than the one I conversed with yesterday.  Indeed I did wonder if the Burnden Aces TJ was a fake account of another more prominent poster who posted on several forums back then (and probably is still doing so today!).

Yesterday's TJ behaved and acted like a child.  

Hopefully for his own sake he will grow up sometime soon.

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:

By the way you can't hide that you are logged on the forum from site Admin.  We see you on the forum all the time.  Quite flattering really.

HIDE? What on earth are you talking about?

Between work and home I have seven different devices and have probably used all of them to login to this forum at some point. I never bother to sign out so I'd imagine that you and your little sycophants, lurking behind your digital peepholes can see me signed in 24/7 if you like. If thats what gets you off then I guess its my turn to feel quite flattered.

Please don't kid yourself that I'm sat reading Nuts the entire time I'm shown as registered though.

Admittedly, I'm a Bolton Wanderers obsessive, and Nuts is one of the sources I enjoy getting my daily fix because of a few really smart and funny regulars on here (Nope. Don't flatter yourself). I may not be loud about it and I may not be proud about it but I have absolutely no reason whatsoever to hide it.

Spare me the long-form character assassination diatribe you're about to write and get yourself down to the Self-Awareness Shop instead. A) no one reads them, and B) mocking members of your own forum for spending time on it really is fucking pathetic.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Between work and home I have seven different devices and have probably used all of them to login to this forum at some point. I never bother to sign out so I'd imagine that you and your little sycophants, lurking behind your digital peepholes can see me signed in 24/7 if you like. If thats what gets you off then I guess its my turn to feel quite flattered.

Please don't kid yourself that I'm sat reading Nuts the entire time I'm shown as registered though.

Admittedly, I'm a Bolton Wanderers obsessive, and Nuts is one of the sources I enjoy getting my daily fix because of a few really smart and funny regulars on here (Nope. Don't flatter yourself). I may not be loud about it and I may not be proud about it but I have absolutely no reason whatsoever to hide it.

Spare me the long-form character assassination diatribe you're about to write and get yourself down to the Self-Awareness Shop instead. A) no one reads them, and B) mocking members of your own forum for spending time on it really is fucking pathetic.
Be careful Fin. I'm convinced Sluffy is the phantom cyclist slayer of Slough. They're falling like nine pins down there.
I usually sign out of Nuts when I'm done,and I've had to turn off email notifications to stop my phone constantly pinging.
I reckon it's about time for the end of season Nuts rumble. Bring your own weapons.
If Mr Travelodge cares to join in,he's very welcome. Very Happy

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Do you think all of you could give it a rest? Time after time these threads are reduced to these spats- constant bickering ,insulting criticising. its the sort of thing that makes you give up on Nuts. Its tedious, uninteresting and selfish
Just give it a rest will you?
Thanks

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

rammywhite wrote:Do you think all of you could give it a rest? Time after time these threads are reduced to these spats- constant bickering ,insulting criticising. its the sort of thing that makes you give up on Nuts. Its tedious, uninteresting and selfish
Thanks

Fair comment Rammy but I claim my right of reply first if you don't mind.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

finlaymcdanger wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Christ you really are a mentalist!

You've changed your Nuts profile to HIDE your on line status several months ago - it's got nothing at all to do with what you log into here from.

Your 'hidden' status is shown on the FRONT PAGE of the forum (with everybody else logged into the forum at the time) - we see it all the time we look at the menu - we ALL see it, every single member of the forum and all the visitors too!!!

Of course they don't know 'who' the hidden member is, but as I've said in my previous post, Admins can.

As for being 'signed in', people are shown as being on the forum if they've 'clicked' on it, within the last hour.  I don't go out my way to see who is or isn't on the forum but those who are on the forum shown as 'hidden' are highlighted, so it's pretty hard to miss not 'noticing' you!

So whilst I'm at the Self-Awareness shop, I'll be thinking about you booking yourself into the Internet Melt-Down clinic (for those who feel so precious about themselves).

And you call me pathetic....

PS, nice to know your opinion of the other hardworking Admins who give of their time for free to make Nuts as good as it is for all of us - including you.

Last edited by Sluffy on Sat May 12 2018, 09:45; edited 1 time in total

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

rammywhite wrote:Do you think all of you could give it a rest? Time after time these threads are reduced to these spats- constant bickering ,insulting criticising. its the sort of thing that makes you give up on Nuts. Its tedious, uninteresting and selfish
Thanks

:agree:

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I find the arguments hilarious. However,I understand I may be in the minority.

In passing,one of the Man City forums has a slippers thread. I'm liking it.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Happy Saturday everyone. Get outside as the sun is lovely and all have a solero and shut the fuck up. sunny

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Happy Saturday everyone. Get outside as the sun is lovely and all have a solero and shut the fuck up. sunny
Shut your gob. It's been raining all night here. The sun is trying to come out now,but it's bloody cold.
You know where you can stick your Solero. Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:Happy Saturday everyone. Get outside as the sun is lovely and all have a solero and shut the fuck up. sunny
Shut your gob. It's been raining all night here. The sun is trying to come out now,but it's bloody cold.
You know where you can stick your Solero. Very Happy
Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This cheered me up for some reason. Brilliant. Razz Funny looking trumpet.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:This cheered me up for some reason. Brilliant. Razz Funny looking trumpet.
Good one! Laughing

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:
finlaymcdanger wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Christ you really are a mentalist!

You've changed your Nuts profile to HIDE your on line status several months ago - it's got nothing at all to do with what you log into here from.

Your 'hidden' status is shown on the FRONT PAGE of the forum (with everybody else logged into the forum at the time) - we see it all the time we look at the menu - we ALL see it, every single member of the forum and all the visitors too!!!

Of course they don't know 'who' the hidden member is, but as I've said in my previous post, Admins can.

As for being 'signed in', people are shown as being on the forum if they've 'clicked' on it, within the last hour.  I don't go out my way to see who is or isn't on the forum but those who are on the forum shown as 'hidden' are highlighted, so it's pretty hard to miss not 'noticing' you!

So whilst I'm at the Self-Awareness shop, I'll be thinking about you booking yourself into the Internet Melt-Down clinic (for those who feel so precious about themselves).

And you call me pathetic....

PS, nice to know your opinion of the other hardworking Admins who give of their time for free to make Nuts as good as it is for all of us - including you.

I was completely oblivious to that setting before now but I’ve now changed it since it seems to bother you so much. Trust me when I say that I really couldn’t care less who knows when I’m on here.

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sluffy, i back you to the hilt against certain posters but ffs stop sniping at fin.  Hes a genuinely decent poster.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

y2johnny wrote:Sluffy, i back you to the hilt against certain posters but ffs stop sniping at fin.  Hes a genuinely decent poster.

Mate, it's the other way round, he's the one who posts to have a pop at me, that's why I've been calling him my new 'personal troll' in recent weeks.

I've no problem with him but clearly he has with me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum