Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » You heard it here first

You heard it here first

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31You heard it here first  - Page 2 Empty Re: You heard it here first on Fri May 18 2018, 16:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Tweet from Lee Anderson, five minutes ago -

Fantastic lunch together with manager today . Future is bright future is WHITE . Roll on next season .


Very Happy

Laughing

32You heard it here first  - Page 2 Empty Re: You heard it here first on Fri May 18 2018, 16:15

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bit racist. Many BAME managers are crying out for an opportunity 

Paul Ince... And others.

33You heard it here first  - Page 2 Empty Re: You heard it here first on Fri May 18 2018, 16:15

Leeds_Trotter

Leeds_Trotter
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Tweet from Lee Anderson, five minutes ago -

Fantastic lunch together with manager today . Future is bright future is WHITE . Roll on next season .


Very Happy

Laughing
Another season of dire football. Still going to renew my Radio Nuts ST though.

34You heard it here first  - Page 2 Empty Re: You heard it here first on Fri May 18 2018, 16:25

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Bit racist. Many BAME managers are crying out for an opportunity 

Paul Ince... And others.
Don't forget Sol Campbell, one of footballs great thinkers  Very Happy

35You heard it here first  - Page 2 Empty Re: You heard it here first on Sat May 19 2018, 15:01

Tungsten3


Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Bit racist. Many BAME managers are crying out for an opportunity 

Paul Ince... And others.
Don't forget Sol Campbell, one of footballs great thinkers  Very Happy

Shame he has the tact of boris johnson then aint it ?

Wink

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum