You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » What's Happened To KP?

What's Happened To KP?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What's Happened To KP? Empty What's Happened To KP? on Thu Jul 12 2018, 20:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Although it's a blessing that KP hasn't posted in ages, I am slightly concerned about the little gobshite. Even when he's on holiday he spends his life on Nuts, so I don't think it's as simple as a weeks break in Rhyl.

So what's happened to him? Did he finally grow a pair and tell sluffy to shut the fuck up? Did his missus accidently join the queue behind the BB bins and catch him with his mouth full? Or is it as simple as his Copy & Paste function isn't working?

Has anyone seen or heard from him?

I'm seriously worried.

2What's Happened To KP? Empty Re: What's Happened To KP? on Thu Jul 12 2018, 21:37

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I believe he's eloped with Breadman. They're living in a small flat in Skegness under the name of Sagan.

3What's Happened To KP? Empty Re: What's Happened To KP? on Thu Jul 12 2018, 21:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Breadman must be a happy chap.

4What's Happened To KP? Empty Re: What's Happened To KP? on Thu Jul 12 2018, 21:43

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
He's more likely helping Breaders to refurbish his boat is he not ?

5What's Happened To KP? Empty Re: What's Happened To KP? on Thu Jul 12 2018, 21:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@gloswhite wrote:He's more likely helping Breaders to refurbish his boat is he not ?
I fear old Breaders might be using him for an anchor.

6What's Happened To KP? Empty Re: What's Happened To KP? on Thu Jul 12 2018, 22:16

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I heard he was touring the country in order to visit every branch (and bins) of Bargain Booze.

7What's Happened To KP? Empty Re: What's Happened To KP? on Fri Jul 13 2018, 00:35

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
He’s been chopping his balls off to please an elephant, strange...

8What's Happened To KP? Empty Re: What's Happened To KP? on Fri Jul 13 2018, 21:22

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Seriously though. Where is KP? My ears have stopped bleeding.

9What's Happened To KP? Empty Re: What's Happened To KP? on Fri Jul 13 2018, 21:26

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Clearly the powers that be have replaced KP with LT and hoped no one would notice.

10What's Happened To KP? Empty Re: What's Happened To KP? on Fri Jul 13 2018, 21:42

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Sluffy knows more than he's letting on. He must be confronted,and vigorously questioned.

11What's Happened To KP? Empty Re: What's Happened To KP? on Fri Jul 13 2018, 21:50

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
@finlaymcdanger wrote:Seriously though. Where is KP? My ears have stopped bleeding.
One of the other mods has disabled his smiley face emoticon.

12What's Happened To KP? Empty Re: What's Happened To KP? on Fri Jul 13 2018, 23:06

y2johnny


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
@DEANO82 wrote:
@finlaymcdanger wrote:Seriously though. Where is KP? My ears have stopped bleeding.
One of the other mods has disabled his smiley face emoticon.
Smile

13What's Happened To KP? Empty Re: What's Happened To KP? on Fri Jul 13 2018, 23:17

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
Don't know what's happened to him.

About three weeks ago he said he'd not been around much due to having a great deal of work on but he's not said anything since.

Obviously hope all is ok with him and his family and no doubt when he sorts whatever real life as thrown at him he will be back to tell us what he's been up to.

As Natasha as mentioned we've given Leeds Trotter a full moderators post after helping so well on the World Cup part of our forum and also because he's gone out of his way a few times in the past to help Nuts out for the benefit of us all - without being asked - for instance he paid for a link to view one of the matches when KP was on holiday earlier this year (as compared to a certain person who found a free match stream on Facebook but kept it to himself even though he knew non of the rest of us had no idea about its existence - fuck the rest of us eh!).

Anyway welcome to our new moderator Leeds Trotter and hope everything is fine and come back soon KP.



14What's Happened To KP? Empty Re: What's Happened To KP? on Fri Jul 13 2018, 23:17

Leeds_Trotter

Leeds_Trotter
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@Natasha Whittam wrote:Clearly the powers that be have replaced KP with LT and hoped no one would notice.

Laughing

15What's Happened To KP? Empty Re: What's Happened To KP? on Mon Jul 16 2018, 19:26

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
It's nice to know I've been missed although unfortunately I've not been on holiday but I've had gastroenteritis that seems to be doing the rounds so it's been coming out of both ends so along with that and then playing catch up again with work and then the Mrs going arse over tit when out jogging it's all been going on.

You can't even imagine the way my anus feels though! Very Happy

16What's Happened To KP? Empty Re: What's Happened To KP? on Mon Jul 16 2018, 19:34

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Here's a song for you all...

17What's Happened To KP? Empty Re: What's Happened To KP? on Mon Jul 16 2018, 20:23

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@karlypants wrote:Here's a song for you all...


Very Happy

18What's Happened To KP? Empty Re: What's Happened To KP? on Mon Jul 16 2018, 20:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@karlypants wrote:You can't even imagine the way my anus feels though! Very Happy

I was just about to eat my tea when I read that, you absolute gobshite.

I'll never eat again.

19What's Happened To KP? Empty Re: What's Happened To KP? on Mon Jul 16 2018, 20:28

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@karlypants wrote:You can't even imagine the way my anus feels though! Very Happy

I was just about to eat my tea when I read that, you absolute gobshite.

I'll never eat again.
At least he'll be able to start talking out of it again. Razz

20What's Happened To KP? Empty Re: What's Happened To KP? on Mon Jul 16 2018, 20:33

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@karlypants wrote:You can't even imagine the way my anus feels though! Very Happy

I was just about to eat my tea when I read that, you absolute gobshite.

I'll never eat again.
At least he'll be able to start talking out of it again. Razz
Very Happy

21What's Happened To KP? Empty Re: What's Happened To KP? on Mon Jul 16 2018, 20:37

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Gastro enteritis, eh. I thought you'd been ill. Good to see you back...but stop mentioning anuses (anusii), Nat's going through a Cedric withdrawal spell/

22What's Happened To KP? Empty Re: What's Happened To KP? on Mon Jul 16 2018, 21:24

RustyNail


Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt
Don't worry KP, you've not been replaced. Nobody can suck up to Sluffy quite like you do.

23What's Happened To KP? Empty Re: What's Happened To KP? on Mon Jul 16 2018, 21:35

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@RustyNail wrote:Don't worry KP, you've not been replaced. Nobody can suck up to Sluffy quite like you do.
Like a rusty nail through my heart that! Very Happy

24What's Happened To KP? Empty Re: What's Happened To KP? on Mon Jul 16 2018, 21:36

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Bollotom2014 wrote:Gastro enteritis, eh. I thought you'd been ill. Good to see you back...but stop mentioning anuses (anusii), Nat's going through a Cedric withdrawal spell/
Thanks mate. Smile 

The problem with Nat is that she can’t find a dildo big enough to fit hers! Very Happy

25What's Happened To KP? Empty Re: What's Happened To KP? on Tue Jul 17 2018, 08:48

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
By eck a Yorkshire mod on a Bolton forum, what's going on?  Laughing

26What's Happened To KP? Empty Re: What's Happened To KP? on Tue Jul 17 2018, 10:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
He's just another "yes" man. I'm sure the mods have a great time searching for each others balls.

27What's Happened To KP? Empty Re: What's Happened To KP? on Tue Jul 17 2018, 11:31

wanderlust


Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@karlypants wrote:It's nice to know I've been missed although unfortunately I've not been on holiday but I've had gastroenteritis that seems to be doing the rounds so it's been coming out of both ends
And your keyboard. Shit gets everywhere Smile

28What's Happened To KP? Empty Re: What's Happened To KP? on Tue Jul 17 2018, 11:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@wanderlust wrote:
@karlypants wrote:It's nice to know I've been missed although unfortunately I've not been on holiday but I've had gastroenteritis that seems to be doing the rounds so it's been coming out of both ends
And your keyboard. Shit gets everywhere Smile
Most of it ends up on the music thread. Smile

29What's Happened To KP? Empty Re: What's Happened To KP? on Tue Jul 17 2018, 11:44

wanderlust


Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:
@wanderlust wrote:
@karlypants wrote:It's nice to know I've been missed although unfortunately I've not been on holiday but I've had gastroenteritis that seems to be doing the rounds so it's been coming out of both ends
And your keyboard. Shit gets everywhere Smile
Most of it ends up on the music thread. Smile
That selection is more of a soundtrack to a sheltered life.

30What's Happened To KP? Empty Re: What's Happened To KP? on Tue Jul 17 2018, 16:14

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
Whatever happened to your arse, whether it was screwed, bored, or countersunk, by the time you had finished, its good to see you back.  Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum