Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 2-2 Forest

+29
WanderingTree
chipbutty
RedDog53
MartinBWFC
LeedsWanderer
Bolton Nuts
gloswhite
Spillthebeans
Mr White
oh_oh_its_the_forest_fans
RED MIST
TheHateCamel
jayjay23
ChuckForest
mikenffc
Reebok_Rebel
Numpty 28723
JonnyRandom
wanderlust
BoltonTillIDie
largehat
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
Keegan
Born to be a wanderer
terenceanne
bwfc71
Sluffy
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 9]

151Bolton 2-2 Forest - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Forest Sat Aug 25 2012, 11:20

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
yesbutno wrote:

I have to agree with butty about their first goal. Ricketts should have got a tackle in.

Perhaps, but 99 times out of a 100 that shot is going nowhere near the back of the net. Just a great strike. Felt sorry for Bogdan, both Forest goals were right in the corner and he had absolutely no chance.

But you weren't at the game. scratch

152Bolton 2-2 Forest - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Forest Sat Aug 25 2012, 11:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

But you weren't at the game. scratch

You are seriously boring me with this shite. I was at the game with my father in the East Stand. But let's pretend I didn't go, couldn't I have seen the two goals on TV?

153Bolton 2-2 Forest - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Forest Sat Aug 25 2012, 12:01

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well you are boring me with pretending you go to the games.

Is it really that bad a thing to admit you don't go?

154Bolton 2-2 Forest - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Forest Sat Aug 25 2012, 12:06

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Why do you think she doesn't go? Some people do actually attend games you know?

155Bolton 2-2 Forest - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Forest Sat Aug 25 2012, 12:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Well you are boring me with pretending you go to the games.

Is it really that bad a thing to admit you don't go?

You'd better watch your tone, I now have an army of Forest fans behind me.

156Bolton 2-2 Forest - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Forest Sat Aug 25 2012, 12:14

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Why do you think she doesn't go? Some people do actually attend games you know?

I know they do, but "nat" isn't one of them.

I take abuse for not going, but surely not going and pretending to go is worse.

157Bolton 2-2 Forest - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Forest Sat Aug 25 2012, 12:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Last chance before Bolton Banter becomes your permanent home.

158Bolton 2-2 Forest - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Forest Sat Aug 25 2012, 12:17

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Last chance before Bolton Banter becomes your permanent home.

What does that mean?

159Bolton 2-2 Forest - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Forest Sat Aug 25 2012, 12:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

What does that mean?

It means my new Forest friends will run you out of Aberdeen.

160Bolton 2-2 Forest - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Forest Sat Aug 25 2012, 12:20

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
I know they do, but "nat" isn't one of them.

What makes you think she doesn't go though?

161Bolton 2-2 Forest - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Forest Sat Aug 25 2012, 17:06

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Frustrating.

The middle of the pitch seems to be some kind of no-go area - nobody hangs around in there for any length of time, defensive or otherwise. Can someone build a time machine and bring Campo back to drop anchor in the centre circle again.

And Owen - what about some fresh legs for the last ten minutes? Just a thought like.

162Bolton 2-2 Forest - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Forest Sat Aug 25 2012, 19:01

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I wasn't there last night but saw Vela was on the bench, why coyle is unwilling to test him at this level I don't know, he seemed to be fit enough for us at the back end of last season in the premier league and by all accounts didn't shame himself.

To the game last night, I can't comment as I saw nothing but goal highlights but their first goal annoyed me as Knight did nothing to close him down but it was a great hit. Their second is my real worry and one that keeps coming up, our defence is fucking terrible and Mears and Mills look even worse than knight and stenisson.

4 points out of 9, could be worse considering I think we have been outplayed in all 3 games at times.

163Bolton 2-2 Forest - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Forest Sat Aug 25 2012, 19:54

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I dont think we were out played last night tbh

164Bolton 2-2 Forest - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Forest Sat Aug 25 2012, 19:55

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JonnyRandom wrote:I dont think we were out played last night tbh

We were in the first half.

in the second half i think we shaded it.

165Bolton 2-2 Forest - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Forest Sat Aug 25 2012, 19:59

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I think Forest might be top 6 and 2-2 won't seem like too bad a result come the end of the season. The worry is how easily once again we've made life for the opposition for a considerable chunk of the game by throwing away possession time and time again and giving them time and space to create chances.

166Bolton 2-2 Forest - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Forest Sat Aug 25 2012, 20:59

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Dont think any keeper could have had a chance of saving Forest's first goal, and thankfully we have Bogdan instead of Jussi nowadays (after the mess I saw Jussi do today for his new team!)!

We were outplayed at times and our defence is definitely a massive concern. Knight"mare" definitely should not be in the team and I still can't believe that Kevin is still being used from the start rather than being a "super" sub. But last night was an improvement but we will have to do at least 100% better in the cnext 8 months if we want an automatic return - especially with the likes of Blackpool, Forest, Cardiff doing well and even a certain neighbouring team even doing better than us!!!

Edit....

Well that was our 300th draw in 2nd tier football!!!

167Bolton 2-2 Forest - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Forest Mon Aug 27 2012, 16:05

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If you havent seen the highlights yet, these are now available on out multimedia page
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
You will need to skip the video to 17.53

Enjoy

168Bolton 2-2 Forest - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Forest Tue Aug 28 2012, 18:36

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Watch this on skyhook, bin away. Is it me or can chungy not be arsed?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum