Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Ken Anderson - update.

Ken Anderson - update.

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 34]

751Ken Anderson - update. - Page 26 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Wed Jan 09 2019, 17:23

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
this t-shirt is more appropriate i think

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

752Ken Anderson - update. - Page 26 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Wed Jan 09 2019, 17:23

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Monday, 10pm:
"I will not drop to the levels that he did."
Wednesday, 1pm:
"I have found him to probably be one of the strangest people that I have ever come across in football."

Typical of Anderson and his agendas, he's a slimy bastard, on radio today they did a story on us and Anderson wouldn't join in as he said he was in Monaco with a potential buyer, lying tw@t

Last edited by MartinBWFC on Wed Jan 09 2019, 17:25; edited 1 time in total

753Ken Anderson - update. - Page 26 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Wed Jan 09 2019, 17:23

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
That big fan is getting closer.

754Ken Anderson - update. - Page 26 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Wed Jan 09 2019, 17:26

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:this t-shirt is more appropriate i think

Like it, I would buy one of them.

755Ken Anderson - update. - Page 26 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Wed Jan 09 2019, 17:27

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
someone on facebook is selling them, go to the reebok roar group.

756Ken Anderson - update. - Page 26 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Wed Jan 09 2019, 17:58

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I believe my exclusive story is bearing fruit

757Ken Anderson - update. - Page 26 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Wed Jan 09 2019, 18:16

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Sky sports reporters need to up their game:

“Anderson hit back later in the day by announcing on Twitter fans could buy T-shirts on Bolton's website showing their appreciation for meat, adding proceeds would go towards paying Dodge's wages.” this was from the parody Ken account

758Ken Anderson - update. - Page 26 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Wed Jan 09 2019, 18:18

y2johnny

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
:rofl:

759Ken Anderson - update. - Page 26 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Wed Jan 09 2019, 18:22

Leeds_Trotter

Leeds_Trotter
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Sky are a joke.

760Ken Anderson - update. - Page 26 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Wed Jan 09 2019, 18:56

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Sky sports reporters need to up their game:

“Anderson hit back later in the day by announcing on Twitter fans could buy T-shirts on Bolton's website showing their appreciation for meat, adding proceeds would go towards paying Dodge's wages.” this was from the parody Ken account

:biggrin:

761Ken Anderson - update. - Page 26 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Wed Jan 09 2019, 19:01

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

762Ken Anderson - update. - Page 26 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Wed Jan 09 2019, 19:07

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Excellent article!

763Ken Anderson - update. - Page 26 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Wed Jan 09 2019, 19:09

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I must get one. Very Happy
Why is it only Kendo that they are banning. What about all the other martial arts?

Very Happy Very Happy

764Ken Anderson - update. - Page 26 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Thu Jan 10 2019, 00:25

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Excellent article!
Especially this bit which makes you wonder WTF the "fit persons" test is all about...

Anderson’s backstory was not encouraging. In September 2005 he was disqualified from being a company director for eight years after his firm Professional Sports International Ltd, and seven other of his companies, went bust. The official Insolvency Service notice stated that Anderson had failed to ensure his companies paid VAT, then failed to cooperate with liquidators. At PSI, “Mr Anderson diverted/sought to divert PSI’s funds by depositing them into a personal bank account in his own name and invoicing in the name of another connected company.”
The notice stated that the Official Receiver had obtained an arrest warrant against Anderson when he failed to appear to be examined about one company’s finances. “However the Tipstaff [court officer] was unable to arrest Mr Anderson,” it said.

765Ken Anderson - update. - Page 26 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Thu Jan 10 2019, 09:55

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Daily Mail reporting that as player salaries weren't paid again, one senior player lent a youth player £1600 to pay his bills.

766Ken Anderson - update. - Page 26 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Thu Jan 10 2019, 11:22

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Don't know who that youth player is but he needs to cut his cloth.

Start shopping at Aldi.

767Ken Anderson - update. - Page 26 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Thu Jan 10 2019, 12:07

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Don't know who that youth player is but he needs to cut his cloth.

Start shopping at Aldi.
 Yes because it's all the youth players fault for signing a contract and expecting to be paid isn't it?  Rolling Eyes

And yes i know he's being sarcastic

768Ken Anderson - update. - Page 26 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Thu Jan 10 2019, 12:10

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Don't know who that youth player is but he needs to cut his cloth.

Start shopping at Aldi.
Don't sell Rolex' in Aldi.

769Ken Anderson - update. - Page 26 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Thu Jan 10 2019, 12:14

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Start shopping at Aldi.
 Yes because it's all the youth players fault for signing a contract and expecting to be paid isn't it?  Rolling Eyes

And yes i know he's being sarcastic

It pays to be prudent with your money as this player has learnt.

770Ken Anderson - update. - Page 26 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Thu Jan 10 2019, 20:05

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
I got an email off Ken. Hes like fucking Alan Partridge (without the humour).

771Ken Anderson - update. - Page 26 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Thu Jan 10 2019, 20:09

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Sluffy's mate needs to realise that he might have told the taxman he lives in Switzerland when he's telling us he lives in Monaco.

The man can't help himself.

772Ken Anderson - update. - Page 26 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Thu Jan 10 2019, 20:10

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

773Ken Anderson - update. - Page 26 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Thu Jan 10 2019, 20:51

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Sluffy's mate needs to realise that he might have told the taxman he lives in Switzerland when he's telling us he lives in Monaco.

774Ken Anderson - update. - Page 26 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Thu Jan 10 2019, 20:52

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Sluffy's mate needs to realise that he might have told the taxman he lives in Switzerland when he's telling us he lives in Monaco.

I think they are both considered tax havens aren't they?

775Ken Anderson - update. - Page 26 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Thu Jan 10 2019, 21:02

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Where’s this from? Is it a community sent email?

I can’t see the source...

776Ken Anderson - update. - Page 26 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Thu Jan 10 2019, 21:03

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sent to season ticket holders.

777Ken Anderson - update. - Page 26 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Thu Jan 10 2019, 21:07

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sent to season ticket holders.

Ah ok. Fair enough then.

I thought he might have sent an email out to everyone on the mailing list and not just season ticket holders.

778Ken Anderson - update. - Page 26 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Thu Jan 10 2019, 21:07

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Yeah but how on earth can you trust a man who can't even remember where he lives

779Ken Anderson - update. - Page 26 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Thu Jan 10 2019, 21:50

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Yeah but how on earth can you trust a man who can't even remember where he lives

Lives in Monaco in the winter months and Switzerland in the summer perhaps?

Very Happy

780Ken Anderson - update. - Page 26 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Thu Jan 10 2019, 22:00

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Lives in Monaco in the winter months and Switzerland in the summer perhaps?

Very Happy

The only thing you can be sure of is that he doesn't pay any tax!

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum