Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Ken Anderson - update.

Ken Anderson - update.

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 28 of 34]

811Ken Anderson - update. - Page 28 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Sat Jan 12 2019, 00:55

Ososhot7


David Ngog
David Ngog
As I’ve mentioned on other posts I knew the Andersons from 25 years ago - I understand the whole twitter troll effect - but I would be massively surprised if everyone’s worst fears don’t turn out to be true. Your club is just being used as a conduit to legitimacy from someone who has used football in this way for years. 
I’ve been on KA’s yacht in Monaco back in the Hateley/Hoddle years - using Ray Wilkins as a conduit to them. No real surprise when they finally muscle in on an agents deal two decades later!
Everything is smoke and mirrors with this family - there will be two things for certain - very little money will be put into your club by this family and whatever is bled out of it will be channelled via Monaco with no tax paid.
They have no connection to your club - it was an opportunist strike for minimal investment - a chance to play billy big bollocks with nothing to lose.
Just because Ken and Lee are currently legally able to run the club (for now) does not mean that they are fit and proper persons to do so.
Criminal records get wiped out (Lee)and even dodgy accountants get forgiven after 8 years (Ken) - it’s just a big game to them. When they get found out and can’t borrow the money to ‘invest’ - they will crawl back to Monaco and spend whatever they’ve managed to bilk out of the club.
Ken’s intelligent, he’ll talk the talk all day long - use every trick in the book to avoid the count - quite simply the emperor has no clothes. Whatever he does have stashed in Monaco - one thing is for certain BWFC will only see a very small, hugely leveraged proportion of it.
The day they walk is the day you guys get your club back...good luck to you all and I sincerely hope you can stay up and find some legitimate investment.
Bolton is a great club and you will come through this - the club needs the genuine fans more than ever right now. Time will prove my comments right, but at the end of the day BWFC isn’t about Ken Anderson - collectively you are all much better than that.
Good Soldiers Never Look Back...

812Ken Anderson - update. - Page 28 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Sat Jan 12 2019, 02:02

wanderlust


Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Sluffy
But your quite clear that BWFC is run in the way it should be. In breach of Company law by a failure to comply with its Articles. Strange that.
Let me help Maconman...

I'll tell you what's stranger, that KA's been here for all but three years, everybody and his dog is claiming he's done this, that and the other yet all the regulatory bodies in the country including the EFL (to which the ST is a frequent caller to), the judiciary with all these 'can't fail to nail him this time' Wind Up petitions and the police serious fraud squad (because he's definitely been robing the club and everyone else blind!) have not yet laid a single glove on him?

How can that be?

Because all the requisite transactional information to evidence any malpractice, including the accounts is controlled by Anderson until the point is reached when he has to disclose it, therefore nobody can prove anything so until that time comes around it will be a case of his word v the word of his numerous victims. Sorry - alleged victims.

He's there in plain sight, he's a known crook so most seem to believe, and he sticks his head up above the parapet and gives it back to those who think they have the better of him.

No - the fact he is a crook is not a matter of speculation, it's a matter of record.

If you truly believe he's done something massively wrong by being the sole Director in a private limited company he own's over 94% of then do something about it and stop bleating on to me about how 'what a bad man' he is.

There is nothing wrong with being the sole Director, however it does put that person in control of all the information which is all that is required to delay publicising the company's activities. 

Here's the link to Company House - have you brought it up with them - or maybe you have already and politely told you to go away perhaps?

Presumably for the reasons above?

If KA is as bad as everyone thinks, then why is every legislative with power to do something about it, not done something about it yet?

Presumably for the reasons above? Or put another way. until Anderson can be forced to disclose the company information NO legislative body has any power to do anything about it.

Do people really believe his best mate at the EFL turns a blind eye to things rather than apply the organisations rules and regs?  Is he really too 'slippery' even for the courts and HMRC to pot him?  Are the police powerless to arrest him for all these apparent frauds he's been doing?

For the time being, yes for the reasons above.

I've said before I work on the old fashion principle - which was established long before social media was invented - that someone is innocent before they are proved guilty.  Unfortunately we now seem to live in Twitterland these days where people definitely think he's guilty because 'No Ken Do' is currently trending, and everybody else is tweeting he is!

Love the appeal to "old-fashioned values" as if it makes your argument any more compelling Smile
Ironically, it's the "innocent until proven guilty" thing that Anderson is banking on because as long as he controls the information, nobody can prove anything.


Here's the link for you -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sluffy - you need to actually read the published Companies House "idiot's guide" documentation and consider just for a minute the limitations of their activities and the information required.

You have used this argument many times before, but I notice this time you have omitted the bit about him having passed the "fit persons" test - which given the fact that he is a convicted asset stripper is more a comment on how crap the test is rather than an endorsement of Anderson's character.

813Ken Anderson - update. - Page 28 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Sat Jan 12 2019, 06:02

Growler


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Another good post Ososhot. The odd thing about the embarrassing situation at the club is that you have got a few Bolton fans who post that they think Anderson is doing an excellent job and defend everyting he does to the hilt.Sluffy the site moderator on here is one of those people
Yesterday Anderson accused 2 retired politicians who are now baronesses of not being season ticket holders.Anderson just made that up, both the baronesses have stated they are current season ticket holders.Sluffy's reaction to this was to find fault with the baronesses.
I suppose posting such crap makes for increasing post count and debate on the forum.

What does the idiot son Lee have a criminal record for? It came out last week that Lee earns more money per week from Bolton than our striker Christian Doidge does!
Which other clubs pay the owners idiot son more than they pay their strikers?!

814Ken Anderson - update. - Page 28 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Sat Jan 12 2019, 08:05

Ososhot7


David Ngog
David Ngog
Lee done a stretch for a drug related offence - I always found that a bit ironic, considering what he told me the real purpose of his fathers ‘legitimate’ business at the time was! 
As is often the way - a powerful / overbearing father left his mark on his son - to be honest despite all the money and wealth - I always felt sorry for Lee - it’s not easy having a Rolex stuffed on your arm and shoved off to a public school at a young age. When his sister died as a teenager - sadly she was riddled with cancer - it just summed things up to me.
Of course Lee will be payed more than your players - that is how money is being bilked  out of your club - as someone who played the game at a fair level, I can assure you that the closest Lee came to a football pitch was announcing the teams at his local non league football team!!!
I promise you what Bromley lost will not be Bolton’s gain! Good luck today at Bristol - lets hope they’ve got an FA cup hangover!

815Ken Anderson - update. - Page 28 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Sat Jan 12 2019, 08:25

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Sluffy
But your quite clear that BWFC is run in the way it should be. In breach of Company law by a failure to comply with its Articles. Strange that.
Let me help Maconman...

I'll tell you what's stranger, that KA's been here for all but three years, everybody and his dog is claiming he's done this, that and the other yet all the regulatory bodies in the country including the EFL (to which the ST is a frequent caller to), the judiciary with all these 'can't fail to nail him this time' Wind Up petitions and the police serious fraud squad (because he's definitely been robing the club and everyone else blind!) have not yet laid a single glove on him?

How can that be?

Because all the requisite transactional information to evidence any malpractice, including the accounts is controlled by Anderson until the point is reached when he has to disclose it, therefore nobody can prove anything so until that time comes around it will be a case of his word v the word of his numerous victims. Sorry - alleged victims.

He's there in plain sight, he's a known crook so most seem to believe, and he sticks his head up above the parapet and gives it back to those who think they have the better of him.

No - the fact he is a crook is not a matter of speculation, it's a matter of record.

If you truly believe he's done something massively wrong by being the sole Director in a private limited company he own's over 94% of then do something about it and stop bleating on to me about how 'what a bad man' he is.

There is nothing wrong with being the sole Director, however it does put that person in control of all the information which is all that is required to delay publicising the company's activities. 

Here's the link to Company House - have you brought it up with them - or maybe you have already and politely told you to go away perhaps?

Presumably for the reasons above?

If KA is as bad as everyone thinks, then why is every legislative with power to do something about it, not done something about it yet?

Presumably for the reasons above? Or put another way. until Anderson can be forced to disclose the company information NO legislative body has any power to do anything about it.

Do people really believe his best mate at the EFL turns a blind eye to things rather than apply the organisations rules and regs?  Is he really too 'slippery' even for the courts and HMRC to pot him?  Are the police powerless to arrest him for all these apparent frauds he's been doing?

For the time being, yes for the reasons above.

I've said before I work on the old fashion principle - which was established long before social media was invented - that someone is innocent before they are proved guilty.  Unfortunately we now seem to live in Twitterland these days where people definitely think he's guilty because 'No Ken Do' is currently trending, and everybody else is tweeting he is!

Love the appeal to "old-fashioned values" as if it makes your argument any more compelling Smile
Ironically, it's the "innocent until proven guilty" thing that Anderson is banking on because as long as he controls the information, nobody can prove anything.


Here's the link for you -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sluffy - you need to actually read the published Companies House "idiot's guide" documentation and consider just for a minute the limitations of their activities and the information required.

You have used this argument many times before, but I notice this time you have omitted the bit about him having passed the "fit persons" test - which given the fact that he is a convicted asset stripper is more a comment on how crap the test is rather than an endorsement of Anderson's character.

I've never once mentioned the 'fit persons test' you moonman so how the fuck have I deliberately 'omitted' to mention it this time ffs???

I assume you are doing a 'Bonner' and you've joined your wife in 'wet' January in posting moronic nonsense in the middle of the night?

Whether you like it or not, the law of this land is that a person is innocent until been proven guilty.  It might be a 'fact' in your head that Anderson is a 'crook' but in the real world KA's been punished for his sins of the past and 'served his time' as a consequence.  

And no I don't need to read the 'idiots' guide about Company House because I'm not the one who wants to report him of anything.

It's laughable you saying he can't be accused of anything because he's not published the accounts - they're not even due yet!  Did Sepp Blatter and all his cronies have to wait before the FIFA accounts had been posted before being arrested - of course not!  Did the police arrest Anderson last March after the last accounts (which contained details of the payments of £525,000 and £125,000 paid out to Anderson's company and a relative of his - which every one and their dog in Team anti-Anderson has wheeled out ad nauseum every day since)?  No they didn't!

Anybody but you think he'll be arrested when the latest set of accounts come out?

No I'm sure not either.


Rolling Eyes

816Ken Anderson - update. - Page 28 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Sat Jan 12 2019, 10:35

Ososhot7


David Ngog
David Ngog
You are missing the point Ken has made a career out of bending accounting rules and moving money to legitimise it - often to offshore destinations. 
He will not care one iota what devastation he leaves behind at your club - whether his current dealings will lead to a further closure of a business or disqualification from directorships - is of very little consequence to how he operates. He has been there, done it, bilked the money out the business and sodded off to Monaco many times before.
For God sake open your eyes and smell the coffee - he’ll be flying out of Bolton on a private jet the minute he feels he’s taken YOUR club for everything he can.
That’s the game being played out - never ever has he had any prior connection to Bolton - you are just a vehicle for him. I bet the baroness will be still there supporting the club in ten years time - KA will be long gone.....and BWFC will have to go through administration to survive.

817Ken Anderson - update. - Page 28 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Sat Jan 12 2019, 11:12

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:You are missing the point Ken has made a career out of bending accounting rules and moving money to legitimise it - often to offshore destinations. 
He will not care one iota what devastation he leaves behind at your club - whether his current dealings will lead to a further closure of a business or disqualification from directorships - is of very little consequence to how he operates. He has been there, done it, bilked the money out the business and sodded off to Monaco many times before.
For God sake open your eyes and smell the coffee - he’ll be flying out of Bolton on a private jet the minute he feels he’s taken YOUR club for everything he can.
That’s the game being played out - never ever has he had any prior connection to Bolton - you are just a vehicle for him. I bet the baroness will be still there supporting the club in ten years time - KA will be long gone.....and BWFC will have to go through administration to survive.

I'm not missing the point at all.

Even if he is the best asset stripper in the world, he first has to find a way past Davies (and Jones) secured loans on the club - Davies left his money in the club to deliberately block any potential asset striping arising, then secondly find some assets to strip - if he doesn't pay back a loan of £5 million in about six weeks time he's forfeited ownership of the club in any event.

What assets can he strip anyway?  No one will loan him money without there being a charge on assets - and despite Wanderlust's oft rantings about him 'pawning' assets, no charges have been made against the club other than what we already know about.  He's not sold anything - there's enough Anderson haters out there who would gladly tell us all if he has.  We've not got any decent players to sell in this window, so what exactly is there left to plunder from us - and how?

Finally even if he was a modern day Dick Turpin, you still can't do anything to stop him until he's actually done something - and the point I've been making all along that few if any want to hear on Nuts - is that he is innocent until proved otherwise.

You can't just walk into the club and turf him out because he 'we' suspect that he's up to no good - people have to prove that first - and all I've basically been saying to Wanderlust and all the other anti-Anderson's all this time is either 'put up or shut up'.

And despite everything and three years from when he first walked into the club they still have not produced one shred of hard evidence, other than he's been tardy on paying creditors and players and that he's told a few whoppers.

Well on that basis you could probably close down half the companies in the uk!

818Ken Anderson - update. - Page 28 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Sat Jan 12 2019, 11:36

Ososhot7


David Ngog
David Ngog
As a complete neutral who knew the family very well - I think you are missing the point - Just look at the financial position, league position and negative publicity. How low do you want to go? Trust me KA will take you there - and he will walk away without it costing him a single penny - this is all about his ego and how much he can take out of the company.
Trust me Ken won’t be donating to £2 million to Bolton hospital Vichai style! I’d be amazed if he even spent 200k on a new player....

819Ken Anderson - update. - Page 28 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Sat Jan 12 2019, 11:37

T.R.O.Y


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
I’m sure Ken has stayed on the right side of the law throughout. No hard evidence to say otherwise anyway.

All we have to judge is what he’s saying and doing. Which I think we can all agree (even Sluffy?), has been abysmal. Failure to make payments, nonsense statements and public arguments, dragging the clubs name through the mud and ultimately hampering any chance of success on the pitch.

820Ken Anderson - update. - Page 28 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Sat Jan 12 2019, 11:58

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
The worrying thing is that if Ososhot7 is speaking the truth, and I have no reason to believe he isn't, it sounds like Ken is very good at making it look as if everything is legit even when it isn't. It would be interesting to know if any reporters have read his (Ososhot7) comments on here and are trying to dig a little deeper than normal. To be honest, I would not be able to understand the EFL being able to accept Ken as fit to run the club if some of his past businesses were uncovered as being used for laundering money from Drugs (implied by Ososhot7) as an example.


I guess that the reality is, Ken owns the Club and it doesn't matter what people think of him as he stated he is in no hurry to sell up (although personally I cannot believe that), so we are stuck with him until he defaults on the ED loan or finds a buyer.

821Ken Anderson - update. - Page 28 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Sat Jan 12 2019, 12:22

Growler


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:As a complete neutral who knew the family very well - I think you are missing the point - Just look at the financial position, league position and negative publicity. How low do you want to go? Trust me KA will take you there - and he will walk away without it costing him a single penny - this is all about his ego and how much he can take out of the company.
Trust me Ken won’t be donating to £2 million to Bolton hospital Vichai style! I’d be amazed if he even spent 200k on a new player....
Funnily enough Anderson has been here almost 3 years and has spent exactly 200k on players, the Charlton striker Magennis who is bog standard 3rd Division fayre.We thought Anderson had  spent some money on Doidge but it's turned out that he's not paid anything and Doidge has gone back to the 4th Division.

In that time Anderson has sold Holding to Arsenal, Clough to Nottm Forest and Madine to Cardiff for a combined sum of around £11 million.

He's £10.8 million up in the transfer market.

822Ken Anderson - update. - Page 28 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Sat Jan 12 2019, 12:42

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:As a complete neutral who knew the family very well - I think you are missing the point - Just look at the financial position, league position and negative publicity. How low do you want to go? Trust me KA will take you there - and he will walk away without it costing him a single penny - this is all about his ego and how much he can take out of the company.
Trust me Ken won’t be donating to £2 million to Bolton hospital Vichai style! I’d be amazed if he even spent 200k on a new player....
Funnily enough Anderson has been here almost 3 years and has spent exactly 200k on players, the Charlton striker Magennis who is bog standard 3rd Division fayre.We thought Anderson had  spent some money on Doidge but it's turned out that he's not paid anything and Doidge has gone back to the 4th Division.

In that time Anderson has sold Holding to Arsenal, Clough to Nottm Forest and Madine to Cardiff for a combined sum of around £11 million.

He's £10.8 million up in the transfer market.

And...?

In the year we were in the third tier (anti-Andersoner and Football Finance Lecturer) Kieran Maguire himself tells us the wage bill alone was £13.8 million.

Not to mention what it was last year, nor this.

What's your point - or are you just cherry picking the facts that fit with your agenda?

823Ken Anderson - update. - Page 28 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Sat Jan 12 2019, 13:24

Growler


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
My agenda is for Bolton to have a decent football team rather than a collection of 3rd rate free transfers and a 3rd rate 200k striker.

If Ken can't afford a football club he shouldn't be here.

824Ken Anderson - update. - Page 28 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Sat Jan 12 2019, 13:36

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:My agenda is for Bolton to have a decent football team rather than a collection of 3rd rate free transfers and a 3rd rate 200k striker.

If Ken can't afford a football club he shouldn't be here.
What 99% of supporters are thinking, but then you get the 1% who are happy to plod along and yo-yo, blame Marc Iles, and other alleged unprofessional journos for our predicament, and Ken gets a clean slate with the 1%.

825Ken Anderson - update. - Page 28 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Sat Jan 12 2019, 14:02

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:My agenda is for Bolton to have a decent football team rather than a collection of 3rd rate free transfers and a 3rd rate 200k striker.

If Ken can't afford a football club he shouldn't be here.

Some would say if Ken wasn't here then BWFC would no longer exist. Until we get a billionaire owner, the players we get aren't going to get any better.

826Ken Anderson - update. - Page 28 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Sat Jan 12 2019, 14:17

wanderlust


Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:My agenda is for Bolton to have a decent football team rather than a collection of 3rd rate free transfers and a 3rd rate 200k striker.

If Ken can't afford a football club he shouldn't be here.

Some would say if Ken wasn't here then BWFC would no longer exist. 
They do but they offer no proof whatsoever that if Anderson hadn't come along and we had gone into administration that we wouldn't be a much better club today than we are now with better players and better finances, better public relations and with our reputation intact.

Anyone who is suggesting that Anderson did us a favour is purely speculating, as are people like me who speculate he is running us into the ground - the difference being that us detractors have a litany of unpaid bills, public arguments with people he has dealt with, claims of malpractice, loans levied against assets, concrete evidence that he has lied to the fans, players and others and the club's reputation in tatters to back up what we are saying whereas those who claim "we would no longer exist" have nothing whatsoever to support their argument.


There are 56 cases of clubs that have gone into administration, mostly lower league/conference teams.
One of them beat us 6 nil a fortnight ago.
One of them won the Premiership two years ago.
None of the teams that went into administration were in the top flight at the time however, three of them are currently Premiership teams.

827Ken Anderson - update. - Page 28 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Sat Jan 12 2019, 14:24

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:My agenda is for Bolton to have a decent football team rather than a collection of 3rd rate free transfers and a 3rd rate 200k striker.

If Ken can't afford a football club he shouldn't be here.

Some would say if Ken wasn't here then BWFC would no longer exist. 
They do but they offer no proof whatsoever that if Anderson hadn't come along and we had gone into administration that we wouldn't be a much better club today than we are now with better players and better finances, better public relations and with our reputation intact.

Anyone who is suggesting that Anderson did us a favour is purely speculating, as are people like me who speculate he is running us into the ground - the difference being that us detractors have a litany of unpaid bills, public arguments with people he has dealt with, claims of malpractice, loans levied against assets, concrete evidence that he has lied to the fans, players and others and the club's reputation in tatters to back up what we are saying whereas those who claim "we would no longer exist" have nothing whatsoever to support their argument.

I never said he did us a favour. Ed Davies said that DH (with KA) were the only offer. If that is the case we had no choice. Who says that Ed Davies would have funded Admin ? We could have been liquidated. The information I am sure I read at the time was that we were in fact within a few hours of that happening. Correct me please if I am wrong. I'm neither for KA or against him really. I would prefer we had someone different, but at the end of the day, apart from the fact we are always in the news for the wrong reasons, at least we are still going. Those who claim we definitely would still exist if KA hadn't stepped in also have nothing whatsoever to support their argument either.

828Ken Anderson - update. - Page 28 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Sat Jan 12 2019, 14:28

wanderlust


Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:My agenda is for Bolton to have a decent football team rather than a collection of 3rd rate free transfers and a 3rd rate 200k striker.

If Ken can't afford a football club he shouldn't be here.

Some would say if Ken wasn't here then BWFC would no longer exist. 
They do but they offer no proof whatsoever that if Anderson hadn't come along and we had gone into administration that we wouldn't be a much better club today than we are now with better players and better finances, better public relations and with our reputation intact.

Anyone who is suggesting that Anderson did us a favour is purely speculating, as are people like me who speculate he is running us into the ground - the difference being that us detractors have a litany of unpaid bills, public arguments with people he has dealt with, claims of malpractice, loans levied against assets, concrete evidence that he has lied to the fans, players and others and the club's reputation in tatters to back up what we are saying whereas those who claim "we would no longer exist" have nothing whatsoever to support their argument.

I never said he did us a favour. Ed Davies said that DH (with KA) were the only offer. If that is the case we had no choice.
Of course there was a choice - administration. Which statistically would put the chance of us ceasing to exist as minimal and the chance of us stabilising high.

829Ken Anderson - update. - Page 28 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Sat Jan 12 2019, 14:35

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Ososhots story sounds like the plot of breaking bad

830Ken Anderson - update. - Page 28 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Sat Jan 12 2019, 14:40

wanderlust


Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
In fact, I don't think a single club that has gone into administration has ever "ceased to exist" although in a few cases they have been renamed by the new owners.

Also the majority of clubs that took a CVA (33 out of the 56) did so without any points deduction being applied.

831Ken Anderson - update. - Page 28 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Sat Jan 12 2019, 14:43

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:My agenda is for Bolton to have a decent football team rather than a collection of 3rd rate free transfers and a 3rd rate 200k striker.

If Ken can't afford a football club he shouldn't be here.

Some would say if Ken wasn't here then BWFC would no longer exist. 
They do but they offer no proof whatsoever that if Anderson hadn't come along and we had gone into administration that we wouldn't be a much better club today than we are now with better players and better finances, better public relations and with our reputation intact.

Anyone who is suggesting that Anderson did us a favour is purely speculating, as are people like me who speculate he is running us into the ground - the difference being that us detractors have a litany of unpaid bills, public arguments with people he has dealt with, claims of malpractice, loans levied against assets, concrete evidence that he has lied to the fans, players and others and the club's reputation in tatters to back up what we are saying whereas those who claim "we would no longer exist" have nothing whatsoever to support their argument.

I never said he did us a favour. Ed Davies said that DH (with KA) were the only offer. If that is the case we had no choice.
Of course there was a choice - administration. Which statistically would put the chance of us ceasing to exist as minimal and the chance of us stabilising high.

My understanding is that admin costs money and Ed Davies wasn't prepared to put another penny in. Maybe someone else could have funded that, but then wouldn't it have then made sense for KA to wait for admin and start without having to take on any debt ?

832Ken Anderson - update. - Page 28 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Sat Jan 12 2019, 14:43

wanderlust


Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Ososhots story sounds like the plot of breaking bad
Whereas yours sounds the plot of Boggers in Wonderland at the moment. Is the "done deal" still on the cards or what?

833Ken Anderson - update. - Page 28 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Sat Jan 12 2019, 14:47

wanderlust


Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:My agenda is for Bolton to have a decent football team rather than a collection of 3rd rate free transfers and a 3rd rate 200k striker.

If Ken can't afford a football club he shouldn't be here.

Some would say if Ken wasn't here then BWFC would no longer exist. 
They do but they offer no proof whatsoever that if Anderson hadn't come along and we had gone into administration that we wouldn't be a much better club today than we are now with better players and better finances, better public relations and with our reputation intact.

Anyone who is suggesting that Anderson did us a favour is purely speculating, as are people like me who speculate he is running us into the ground - the difference being that us detractors have a litany of unpaid bills, public arguments with people he has dealt with, claims of malpractice, loans levied against assets, concrete evidence that he has lied to the fans, players and others and the club's reputation in tatters to back up what we are saying whereas those who claim "we would no longer exist" have nothing whatsoever to support their argument.

I never said he did us a favour. Ed Davies said that DH (with KA) were the only offer. If that is the case we had no choice.
Of course there was a choice - administration. Which statistically would put the chance of us ceasing to exist as minimal and the chance of us stabilising high.

My understanding is that admin costs money and Ed Davies wasn't prepared to put another penny in. Maybe someone else could have funded that, but then wouldn't it have then made sense for KA to wait for admin and start without having to take on any debt ?
Well he did put in £5 million and he did write off further debt after Anderson arrived so I doubt that was the issue. And then there were the assets.
And as I mentioned ages ago, the chances of us being picked up from administration were far more likely than finding a buyer with Anderson installed.

834Ken Anderson - update. - Page 28 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Sat Jan 12 2019, 14:51

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:My agenda is for Bolton to have a decent football team rather than a collection of 3rd rate free transfers and a 3rd rate 200k striker.

If Ken can't afford a football club he shouldn't be here.

Some would say if Ken wasn't here then BWFC would no longer exist. 
They do but they offer no proof whatsoever that if Anderson hadn't come along and we had gone into administration that we wouldn't be a much better club today than we are now with better players and better finances, better public relations and with our reputation intact.

Anyone who is suggesting that Anderson did us a favour is purely speculating, as are people like me who speculate he is running us into the ground - the difference being that us detractors have a litany of unpaid bills, public arguments with people he has dealt with, claims of malpractice, loans levied against assets, concrete evidence that he has lied to the fans, players and others and the club's reputation in tatters to back up what we are saying whereas those who claim "we would no longer exist" have nothing whatsoever to support their argument.

I never said he did us a favour. Ed Davies said that DH (with KA) were the only offer. If that is the case we had no choice.
Of course there was a choice - administration. Which statistically would put the chance of us ceasing to exist as minimal and the chance of us stabilising high.

My understanding is that admin costs money and Ed Davies wasn't prepared to put another penny in. Maybe someone else could have funded that, but then wouldn't it have then made sense for KA to wait for admin and start without having to take on any debt ?
Well he did put in £5 million and he did write off further debt after Anderson arrived so I doubt that was the issue. And then there were the assets.
And as I mentioned ages ago, the chances of us being picked up from administration were far more likely than finding a buyer with Anderson installed.

That is all correct, but at the time he said he wouldn't put anymore money in. We will never know what would and could have happened. Maybe we would be playing Arsenal today in the Prem, or maybe we could have been playing Tranmere or Salford City.

835Ken Anderson - update. - Page 28 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Sat Jan 12 2019, 14:54

wanderlust


Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:My agenda is for Bolton to have a decent football team rather than a collection of 3rd rate free transfers and a 3rd rate 200k striker.

If Ken can't afford a football club he shouldn't be here.

Some would say if Ken wasn't here then BWFC would no longer exist. 
They do but they offer no proof whatsoever that if Anderson hadn't come along and we had gone into administration that we wouldn't be a much better club today than we are now with better players and better finances, better public relations and with our reputation intact.

Anyone who is suggesting that Anderson did us a favour is purely speculating, as are people like me who speculate he is running us into the ground - the difference being that us detractors have a litany of unpaid bills, public arguments with people he has dealt with, claims of malpractice, loans levied against assets, concrete evidence that he has lied to the fans, players and others and the club's reputation in tatters to back up what we are saying whereas those who claim "we would no longer exist" have nothing whatsoever to support their argument.

I never said he did us a favour. Ed Davies said that DH (with KA) were the only offer. If that is the case we had no choice.
Of course there was a choice - administration. Which statistically would put the chance of us ceasing to exist as minimal and the chance of us stabilising high.

My understanding is that admin costs money and Ed Davies wasn't prepared to put another penny in. Maybe someone else could have funded that, but then wouldn't it have then made sense for KA to wait for admin and start without having to take on any debt ?
Well he did put in £5 million and he did write off further debt after Anderson arrived so I doubt that was the issue. And then there were the assets.
And as I mentioned ages ago, the chances of us being picked up from administration were far more likely than finding a buyer with Anderson installed.

That is all correct, but at the time he said he wouldn't put anymore money in. We will never know what would and could have happened. Maybe we would be playing Arsenal today in the Prem, or maybe we could have been playing Tranmere or Salford City.
Exactly. But wherever we would have been, we would be operating more sustainably than we currently are as we are only heading in one direction with the value of the club plummeting week on week.

836Ken Anderson - update. - Page 28 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Sat Jan 12 2019, 14:58

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:My agenda is for Bolton to have a decent football team rather than a collection of 3rd rate free transfers and a 3rd rate 200k striker.

If Ken can't afford a football club he shouldn't be here.

Some would say if Ken wasn't here then BWFC would no longer exist. 
They do but they offer no proof whatsoever that if Anderson hadn't come along and we had gone into administration that we wouldn't be a much better club today than we are now with better players and better finances, better public relations and with our reputation intact.

Anyone who is suggesting that Anderson did us a favour is purely speculating, as are people like me who speculate he is running us into the ground - the difference being that us detractors have a litany of unpaid bills, public arguments with people he has dealt with, claims of malpractice, loans levied against assets, concrete evidence that he has lied to the fans, players and others and the club's reputation in tatters to back up what we are saying whereas those who claim "we would no longer exist" have nothing whatsoever to support their argument.

I never said he did us a favour. Ed Davies said that DH (with KA) were the only offer. If that is the case we had no choice.
Of course there was a choice - administration. Which statistically would put the chance of us ceasing to exist as minimal and the chance of us stabilising high.

My understanding is that admin costs money and Ed Davies wasn't prepared to put another penny in. Maybe someone else could have funded that, but then wouldn't it have then made sense for KA to wait for admin and start without having to take on any debt ?
Well he did put in £5 million and he did write off further debt after Anderson arrived so I doubt that was the issue. And then there were the assets.
And as I mentioned ages ago, the chances of us being picked up from administration were far more likely than finding a buyer with Anderson installed.

That is all correct, but at the time he said he wouldn't put anymore money in. We will never know what would and could have happened. Maybe we would be playing Arsenal today in the Prem, or maybe we could have been playing Tranmere or Salford City.
Exactly. But wherever we would have been, we would be operating more sustainably than we currently are as we are only heading in one direction with the value of the club plummeting week on week.

Unless the new owner did a Gartside/Davies and went full circle back with a 190 million debt Very Happy

837Ken Anderson - update. - Page 28 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Wed Jan 16 2019, 19:59

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
Thought I'd post this quote from tonight's Kangaroo Court.

Is Ken Anderson scaring investors off with his demands or behaviour?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: “A lot of interested parties may be waiting for administration. Ken has never been in a position of power to demand anything and people may wait to pick it up for nothing.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


So there you have it - from the mouth of Iles who is banned by KA, at the forum totally made up of anti-Anderson's, and quoted and reported by one of the blogs calling for the protest on Monday against KA - yet Wanderlust has told us about a billion times how KA is deliberately preventing anyone (including Ron Billionaire!) from buying the club off him!!!

Rolling Eyes

838Ken Anderson - update. - Page 28 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Thu Jan 17 2019, 13:31

wanderlust


Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Thought I'd post this quote from tonight's Kangaroo Court.

Is Ken Anderson scaring investors off with his demands or behaviour?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: “A lot of interested parties may be waiting for administration. Ken has never been in a position of power to demand anything and people may wait to pick it up for nothing.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


So there you have it - from the mouth of Iles who is banned by KA, at the forum totally made up of anti-Anderson's, and quoted and reported by one of the blogs calling for the protest on Monday against KA - yet Wanderlust has told us about a billion times how KA is deliberately preventing anyone (including Ron Billionaire!) from buying the club off him!!!

Rolling Eyes
The comment proves my point rather than anything. Anderson has indeed never been in a position of power to demand anything - but that didn't stop him from doing it - which is exactly why the investors walked.

839Ken Anderson - update. - Page 28 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Thu Jan 17 2019, 14:42

wanderlust


Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Anderson has paid back the loan that he didn't get from the EFL out of the money we received for being in the Championship so we'll see how the wage thing goes over the next two months. Don't think we'll be signing Messi any time soon though.

840Ken Anderson - update. - Page 28 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Thu Jan 17 2019, 15:01

Growler


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Ken didn't pay it, the EFL paid the money direct to the PFA deducting it from the amount due to Ken for the annual EFL payment

The BBC website says Ken didn't tell the truth about the amount of money he borrowed from the PFA

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top  Message [Page 28 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum