Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Reading 0-1 Bolton

Reading 0-1 Bolton

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

91Reading 0-1 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Reading 0-1 Bolton on Sun Aug 19 2018, 09:24

okocha

okocha
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Went to the game and thoroughly enjoyed our very competent performance. Parky has generated a togetherness and determination all over the pitch which is great to see. Some very good players have been recruited and long balls forward were delivered only when necessary. The rest of the time, we played some neat football. The tactics and organisation were ideal.  We never looked like losing.

We were pushed back towards the end as Reading got desperate, but were never really threatened because our defenders almost always got a foot in, or harassed Reading into errors. On the rare occasions that he was called upon, Alnwick was excellent. 

My only criticism would be that Noone would produce more crosses for our handful of a striker if he played on the left.....but what a pass for the goal and great anticipation and pace from Wildchut (Sp?)

A really promising performance. No one played poorly, and the subs were attacking ones.

92Reading 0-1 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Reading 0-1 Bolton on Sun Aug 19 2018, 10:31

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:So how far will parky go down the road of introducing more creativity e.g. Oztumer at the expense of having a rock solid defensive shape?

Ignoring the fact you didn't go, you talk like we're bottom of the league and need to change things. There is ZERO chance of Parky introducing more attacking players when we're 5th in the league.

Ca't you go on Norwich's website and spout your bollocks about games you haven't seen?
You make me laugh the way you bang on about attending the match when I can and did watch the whole thing live from the comfort of my armchair - as I have watched every game this season and most of the games last season - unlike the fairweather supporters and traitors like you.
Lots of people have mentioned playing Oztumer and I merely pointed out the dilemma Parky has i.e. including him for more creativity would be at the expense of a very solid defensive shape. Try engaging your brain before opening your legs mouth Smile

93Reading 0-1 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Reading 0-1 Bolton on Sun Aug 19 2018, 11:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:unlike the fairweather supporters and traitors like you.

Yes, us fairweather season ticket holders are a drain on the club :facepalm: .

94Reading 0-1 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Reading 0-1 Bolton on Sun Aug 19 2018, 11:29

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:unlike the fairweather supporters and traitors like you.

Yes, us fairweather season ticket holders are a drain on the club :facepalm: .
Who suggested you are a drain on the club? Your £15 a game covers the cost of Brickfeet's little toe for which we are all eternally grateful. Well apart from Bonce that is. Smile

95Reading 0-1 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Reading 0-1 Bolton on Sun Aug 19 2018, 11:40

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Beevers and Buckley were the only two that put a downer on the performance, Beevers in particular is a disaster in waiting meaning Wheater works overtime, I'd have Hobbs in for him and definitely Wilschut for Buckley.

96Reading 0-1 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Reading 0-1 Bolton on Sun Aug 19 2018, 11:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Beevers and Buckley were the only two that put a downer on the performance, Beevers in particular is a disaster in waiting meaning Wheater works overtime, I'd have Hobbs in for him and definitely Wilschut for Buckley.

Go on Martin, say something nice. We're 5th for fooks sake.

97Reading 0-1 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Reading 0-1 Bolton on Sun Aug 19 2018, 12:02

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

98Reading 0-1 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Reading 0-1 Bolton on Sun Aug 19 2018, 15:22

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I can't see the West Brom result being a one off freak, I think the new defensive midfielders Lowe and Murphy have made us a better side away from home.
I think Reading are one of the worst few teams in the division and won't have enough quality to hurt us
Reading 0 Bolton 1

More top predicting from me following my preference for France after the group stage and the more confident "France will win the trophy because they have better players than everyone else " after the quarter final.

Fantastic that our away wins have been I don't see a team that can be successful at home in our squad, I think 1 point from 6 this week.Nevertheless i can't praise Parky highly enough for assembling such a good away side from free transfers rejected by other Championship clubs.This is the most  Bolton have overacheived relative to the expenditure since Owen Coyle had us 6th in March 2011 when Holden got maimed

99Reading 0-1 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Reading 0-1 Bolton on Sun Aug 19 2018, 15:40

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Yanic Wildschut

100Reading 0-1 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Reading 0-1 Bolton on Mon Aug 20 2018, 14:46

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
YAN THE MAN: Yanic Wildschut leaves keeper Vito Mannone on his haunches

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum