Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » The Dollar Shave Club.

The Dollar Shave Club.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31The Dollar Shave Club. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dollar Shave Club. on Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:10 pm

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
This thread is becoming very unwholesome.

32The Dollar Shave Club. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dollar Shave Club. on Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:16 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:Will you be volunteering for the job KP?

Yes unless you don’t want to do it again? Very Happy

33The Dollar Shave Club. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dollar Shave Club. on Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:16 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Cajunboy wrote:This thread is becoming very unwholesome.

It won’t be for the first time. Very Happy

34The Dollar Shave Club. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dollar Shave Club. on Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:47 pm

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
I can manage myself thanks. I've only just started using the sandpaper, now that my wood plane has gone blunt.
Send me your resume Nat, and I shall consider your application for the post.

35The Dollar Shave Club. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dollar Shave Club. on Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:49 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:None of you fuckwits would get anywhere near the penthouse. Not even up the Tradesman's Entrance.
You invited me down your trademans entrance the other week

36The Dollar Shave Club. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dollar Shave Club. on Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:59 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Boggersbelief wrote:
@Natasha Whittam wrote:None of you fuckwits would get anywhere near the penthouse. Not even up the Tradesman's Entrance.
You invited me down your trademans entrance the other week

Eww...It will be like sticking it in a black bin bag full of baked beans. Shocked

37The Dollar Shave Club. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dollar Shave Club. on Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:12 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@karlypants wrote:
@Boggersbelief wrote:
@Natasha Whittam wrote:None of you fuckwits would get anywhere near the penthouse. Not even up the Tradesman's Entrance.
You invited me down your trademans entrance the other week

Eww...It will be like sticking it in a black bin bag full of baked beans. Shocked
How do you know? Shocked

38The Dollar Shave Club. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dollar Shave Club. on Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:13 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:
@karlypants wrote:
@Boggersbelief wrote:
@Natasha Whittam wrote:None of you fuckwits would get anywhere near the penthouse. Not even up the Tradesman's Entrance.
You invited me down your trademans entrance the other week

Eww...It will be like sticking it in a black bin bag full of baked beans. Shocked
How do you know? Shocked

Shocked Shocked

39The Dollar Shave Club. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dollar Shave Club. on Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:49 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
My stuff arrived this morning. I'll be trying it tonight. A+E has been alerted.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum