Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's next for the scrapheap?

+11
luckyPeterpiper
wessy
wanderlust
xmiles
Angry Dad
Natasha Whittam
rammywhite
Cajunboy
Dunkels King
karlypants
boltonbonce
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

31What's next for the scrapheap? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's next for the scrapheap? Wed Oct 24 2018, 12:29

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Games consoles that use discs. I expect the next generation won't even have a disc slot since so many game companies hate the whole second hand and trade in market with a passion. Add in that almost everyone has some kind of internet connection and I bet the next gen's games will be download only.

32What's next for the scrapheap? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's next for the scrapheap? Wed Oct 24 2018, 13:30

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

The Labour Party

33What's next for the scrapheap? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's next for the scrapheap? Wed Oct 24 2018, 14:27

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cash money?

34What's next for the scrapheap? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's next for the scrapheap? Wed Oct 24 2018, 14:35

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

karlypants wrote:I think Johnny bought a record player not so long back too.
Yep. It's a modern one though. Plays vinyl, cassettes, radio, aux, Bluetooth and iPod connectivity. My missus got it for me. Only got about 7 our 8 records for it.

Keep meaning to go through my mums garage and dig out all my old stuff. 

I had a jive bunny l.p. in there I think.

35What's next for the scrapheap? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's next for the scrapheap? Wed Oct 24 2018, 14:41

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:I think Johnny bought a record player not so long back too.
Yep. It's a modern one though. Plays vinyl, cassettes, radio, aux, Bluetooth and iPod connectivity. My missus got it for me. Only got about 7 our 8 records for it.

Keep meaning to go through my mums garage and dig out all my old stuff. 

I had a jive bunny l.p. in there I think.
Trust you to have a record player that does everything but make the tea! My last record player looked like this.
What's next for the scrapheap? - Page 3 DSC03909-1024x574
Nice to see you back Johnny. You left the tap running, but I'll let it pass.

36What's next for the scrapheap? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's next for the scrapheap? Wed Oct 24 2018, 14:53

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Heterosexual Males, will not be PC at some point and women already don't need men to have babies, the human of the future will be a wierd looking fucker, iv'e already seen some right abominations in bars in Brighton.

37What's next for the scrapheap? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's next for the scrapheap? Wed Oct 24 2018, 15:20

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I do like my gadgets. 

I was away monday and Tuesday and had my mini projector hooked up to my laptop with my speakers so i could play fortnite with my lad.

Sorry about leaving your waterworks running bonce.

38What's next for the scrapheap? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's next for the scrapheap? Wed Oct 24 2018, 15:34

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
wessy wrote:Hopefully the Conservative party.
With you in mind Wessy, what about handkerchiefs? I don't see many people using them these days. For their nose at least.
I myself use my sleeve.
Or the curtains.

Norpig said curtains are there to wipe your knob on!
Mr Pig must have the stiffest curtains in town. Shocked
We have blinds now so bit harder to hide the mess and a lot more painful  Shocked

39What's next for the scrapheap? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's next for the scrapheap? Wed Oct 24 2018, 16:08

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:I do like my gadgets. 

I was away monday and Tuesday and had my mini projector hooked up to my laptop with my speakers so i could play fortnite with my lad.

Sorry about leaving your waterworks running bonce.
No worries. Although the damp smell annoyed Nat. You'd have thought she'd be used to it.

40What's next for the scrapheap? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's next for the scrapheap? Wed Oct 24 2018, 16:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:No worries. Although the damp smell annoyed Nat. You'd have thought she'd be used to it.

How could I forget being locked in your cellar for 6 months.

41What's next for the scrapheap? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's next for the scrapheap? Wed Oct 24 2018, 16:13

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:No worries. Although the damp smell annoyed Nat. You'd have thought she'd be used to it.

How could I forget being locked in your cellar for 6 months.
That's another thing. Since you've been down there, my mangle has gone missing. Don't give me any guff about knowing nothing about it.

42What's next for the scrapheap? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's next for the scrapheap? Wed Oct 24 2018, 16:59

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Angry Dad wrote:Heterosexual Males, will not be PC at some point and women already don't need men to have babies, the human of the future will be a wierd looking fucker, iv'e already seen some right abominations in bars in Brighton.
My thoughts exactly.

I think I'm the only heterosexual in my village!!!

43What's next for the scrapheap? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's next for the scrapheap? Wed Oct 24 2018, 17:56

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Cajunboy wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Heterosexual Males, will not be PC at some point and women already don't need men to have babies, the human of the future will be a wierd looking fucker, iv'e already seen some right abominations in bars in Brighton.
My thoughts exactly.

I think I'm the only heterosexual in my village!!!
Do you live on canal street

44What's next for the scrapheap? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's next for the scrapheap? Wed Oct 24 2018, 18:15

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

lol! That thought went through my mind too when I posted that comment.

45What's next for the scrapheap? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's next for the scrapheap? Wed Oct 24 2018, 19:24

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Ah Canal Street Nat's playground.

46What's next for the scrapheap? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's next for the scrapheap? Wed Oct 24 2018, 19:34

The Tories - the membership is literally dying out. The damage they’ve done this time around will take a while to forget - so the wrong appointment after May could be catastrophic.

47What's next for the scrapheap? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's next for the scrapheap? Wed Oct 24 2018, 19:47

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:The Tories - the membership is literally dying out. The damage they’ve done this time around will take a while to forget - so the wrong appointment after May could be catastrophic.

Completely agree !

48What's next for the scrapheap? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's next for the scrapheap? Wed Oct 24 2018, 22:28

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hopefully Phil fucking Parkinson the twat.

49What's next for the scrapheap? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's next for the scrapheap? Wed Oct 24 2018, 22:38

Martins been gagging to get these out for a few days bless him.

50What's next for the scrapheap? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's next for the scrapheap? Sun Oct 28 2018, 18:59

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

karlypants wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:The Tories - the membership is literally dying out. The damage they’ve done this time around will take a while to forget - so the wrong appointment after May could be catastrophic.

Completely agree !
A dream come true here's hoping

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum