Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Wilder v Fury

Wilder v Fury

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

31Wilder v Fury - Page 2 Empty Re: Wilder v Fury on Wed Dec 05 2018, 16:45

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
So it's Wilder who has been robbed of a fantastic ko win.

32Wilder v Fury - Page 2 Empty Re: Wilder v Fury on Wed Dec 05 2018, 17:21

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@Angry Dad wrote:Well they have just shown the timekeepers clock and Fury did not beat the count Wilder ko'd him,on the 10 secs mark Fury is still on the deck.

Still not the referees fault.

33Wilder v Fury - Page 2 Empty Re: Wilder v Fury on Wed Dec 05 2018, 19:59

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Really, he started the count late and then fury grabbed hold of him to steady himself while he gave fury a sobriety test Shocked i mean shit that ref seemed to want fury to continue most refs would have waved it off at the 9 mark after a killer ko like that, but whatever we get to go again.

34Wilder v Fury - Page 2 Empty Re: Wilder v Fury on Wed Dec 05 2018, 20:50

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@Angry Dad wrote:Really, he started the count late and then fury grabbed hold of him to steady himself while he gave fury a sobriety test Shocked i mean shit that ref seemed to want fury to continue most refs would have waved it off at the 9 mark after a killer ko like that, but whatever we get to go again.

Once and for all the count as NOTHING to do with the referee!

The British Boxing Board of Control's Rules of Boxing for instance - see Section 3.32

http://bbbofc.com/content/rules-boxing-0

35Wilder v Fury - Page 2 Empty Re: Wilder v Fury on Wed Dec 05 2018, 20:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Sluffy wrote:Once and for all the count as NOTHING to do with the referee!


Once and for all, it's HAS.

This cannot go on, it annoys me every single time I see it. If you're doing it to wind me up, it's bloody working!

36Wilder v Fury - Page 2 Empty Re: Wilder v Fury on Wed Dec 05 2018, 21:06

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@Sluffy wrote:Once and for all the count as NOTHING to do with the referee!


Once and for all, it's HAS.

This cannot go on, it annoys me every single time I see it. If you're doing it to wind me up, it's bloody working!

No, not doing it deliberately and much to old to get the hang of it now so sorry but you've going to have to live with it or ignore my posts - whichever you think best.

37Wilder v Fury - Page 2 Empty Re: Wilder v Fury on Wed Dec 05 2018, 21:41

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Very Happy

38Wilder v Fury - Page 2 Empty Re: Wilder v Fury on Wed Dec 05 2018, 22:53

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
It's HAS not AS  and actually it is annoying iv'e never heard anyone say that before, things are livening up.

39Wilder v Fury - Page 2 Empty Re: Wilder v Fury on Thu Dec 06 2018, 12:05

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
Referee denies Tyson Fury count against Deontay Wilder was slow

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/46467168

40Wilder v Fury - Page 2 Empty Re: Wilder v Fury on Thu Dec 06 2018, 14:57

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

41Wilder v Fury - Page 2 Empty Re: Wilder v Fury on Thu Dec 06 2018, 15:06

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Fury is donating the whole of his purse to help the poor and the homeless. Praiseworthy indeed, whatever anyone thinks of him as a boxer.

42Wilder v Fury - Page 2 Empty Re: Wilder v Fury on Thu Dec 06 2018, 19:51

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I've not seen a heavyweight move like fury did since Muhammed ali. That's the kind of company he keeps when it comes to agility.

43Wilder v Fury - Page 2 Empty Re: Wilder v Fury on Fri Dec 07 2018, 00:03

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Fuck me now he's just been compared to Cassius Clay/Muhammad Ali.

44Wilder v Fury - Page 2 Empty Re: Wilder v Fury on Fri Dec 07 2018, 00:09

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Hey Hipster i suppose your Austin Allegro once blew off a Bugatti Veyron

45Wilder v Fury - Page 2 Empty Re: Wilder v Fury on Fri Dec 07 2018, 12:35

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Don't talk shite AD. Just prove me Wong. Which you can't.

46Wilder v Fury - Page 2 Empty Re: Wilder v Fury on Fri Dec 07 2018, 14:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:Don't talk shite AD. Just prove me Wong.

You said you were from Coventry. Now you're claiming to be Chinese?

47Wilder v Fury - Page 2 Empty Re: Wilder v Fury on Fri Dec 07 2018, 14:58

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Racist.

48Wilder v Fury - Page 2 Empty Re: Wilder v Fury on Fri Dec 07 2018, 15:08

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:Don't talk shite AD. Just prove me Wong. Which you can't.
Don't need to just look at the old clips of the greatest and see how riddiculus that statement is.

49Wilder v Fury - Page 2 Empty Re: Wilder v Fury on Fri Dec 07 2018, 15:09

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:Don't talk shite AD. Just prove me Wong. Which you can't.
Don't need to just look at the old clips of the greatest and see how riddiculus that statement is.

50Wilder v Fury - Page 2 Empty Re: Wilder v Fury on Fri Dec 07 2018, 15:15

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Ali.
Wilder v Fury - Page 2 Giphy

Fury.
Wilder v Fury - Page 2 Giphy

51Wilder v Fury - Page 2 Empty Re: Wilder v Fury on Fri Dec 07 2018, 15:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Did Mrs Bonce film that second one?

52Wilder v Fury - Page 2 Empty Re: Wilder v Fury on Fri Dec 07 2018, 15:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:Did Mrs Bonce film that second one?
It's Breadman.

53Wilder v Fury - Page 2 Empty Re: Wilder v Fury on Fri Dec 07 2018, 15:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Sorry, I didn't recognise him without a dress and wig on.

54Wilder v Fury - Page 2 Empty Re: Wilder v Fury on Fri Dec 07 2018, 16:01

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:Sorry, I didn't recognise him without a dress and wig on.
He was celebrating after winning the 'pee in the cup' contest. 

I only managed a distance of two feet. His prostate is younger and stronger.

55Wilder v Fury - Page 2 Empty Re: Wilder v Fury on Fri Dec 07 2018, 16:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
No one wants that vision in their head.

56Wilder v Fury - Page 2 Empty Re: Wilder v Fury on Fri Dec 07 2018, 16:15

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:No one wants that vision in their head.
I still say he was arching his back to gain elevation, but I've let it go.

57Wilder v Fury - Page 2 Empty Re: Wilder v Fury on Fri Dec 07 2018, 16:37

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I've watched Ali. Fury's mobility is similar and he's bigger.

58Wilder v Fury - Page 2 Empty Re: Wilder v Fury on Fri Dec 07 2018, 17:30

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Keep taking the tablets man they will work eventually.

59Wilder v Fury - Page 2 Empty Re: Wilder v Fury on Fri Dec 07 2018, 17:52

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
What is it with this hysteria with the brits first Joshua now Fury they are nothing compared to the greats nothing at all. Joshua will get Ko'd it's a cert and Fury will easily beat him but he is crap no punch a spoiler a Jimmy Young but without the class. Whyte and Chisora average scrappers that Ortiz would KO as for Wilder Hysteria from the yanks he's the hardest hitter ever NO he's not even close Liston,Foreman, Lyle, Shavers,Frazier,Cooney, Tyson all way ahead of Wilder. Iv'e even heard Fury is the best ever that's how silly the idiots in this country are a few years back it was Iron Mike Tyson ,dogs, tattoo's on foreheads,knuckles all gone now they are all dry humping Joshua and worshiping a nutter named after Tyson absolute shitheads.

60Wilder v Fury - Page 2 Empty Re: Wilder v Fury on Fri Dec 07 2018, 22:39

wanderlust


Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Angry Dad wrote:What is it with this hysteria with the brits first Joshua now Fury they are nothing compared to the greats nothing at all. Joshua will get Ko'd it's a cert and Fury will easily beat him but he is crap no punch a spoiler a Jimmy Young but without the class. Whyte and Chisora average scrappers that Ortiz would KO as for Wilder Hysteria from the yanks he's the hardest hitter ever NO he's not even close Liston,Foreman, Lyle, Shavers,Frazier,Cooney, Tyson all way ahead of Wilder. Iv'e even heard Fury is the best ever that's how silly the idiots in this country are a few years back it was Iron Mike Tyson ,dogs, tattoo's on foreheads,knuckles all gone now they are all dry humping Joshua and worshiping a nutter named after Tyson absolute shitheads.
This without the bitterness.

Fury Wilder rematched has already been sanctioned.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum