Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Whatever Happened To Boggers & Leeds Trotter?

Whatever Happened To Boggers & Leeds Trotter?

+5
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
Norpig
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very good to see boggers back and I wish you well in your search for love mate.

I was able to get a woman. Dutch lady who was studying in Bolton. 

Christine Amos.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I was able to get a woman. Dutch lady who was studying in Bolton. 

Christine Amos.

Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:You're only one letter out. Very Happy

Laughing

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sorry to hear your break up news, Boggers.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chairmanda wrote:Sorry to hear your break up news, Boggers.
You've been very quiet Manda. Welcome back. cheers

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Good to see you back Boggers. Stick with us kid, you'll have a whale of a time

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whatever happened to Boggers? Has he had more love trouble?

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You should know, he's chained up Fritzl style in your penthouse in that false room you had built in isn't he?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I believe his pubic hair harvesting business took off big style. He can barely keep up. He personally collects from your bath plug hole, sends them back to his drying and 'silking' plant. then has them shipped all over the world.
Most are turned into hairpieces, the USA being his biggest market. Good luck to him.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You have a very vivid imagination Boncey! Laughing

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:You have a very vivid imagination Boncey! Laughing
It's true. You can get rugs too. He made a cracker from Nat's plug hole, and sold it to the local leisure centre.
Unfortunately they had to throw it away when they noticed it crawling down the corridor of its own accord.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:It's true. You can get rugs too. He made a cracker from Nat's plug hole, and sold it to the local leisure centre.

I'm getting tired of my holes being discussed on here.

:trust:

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Natasha Whittam wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:It's true. You can get rugs too. He made a cracker from Nat's plug hole, and sold it to the local leisure centre.

I'm getting tired of my holes being discussed on here.

:trust:
You want the mods to step into your holes ?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:It's true. You can get rugs too. He made a cracker from Nat's plug hole, and sold it to the local leisure centre.

I'm getting tired of my holes being discussed on here.

:trust:
You want the mods to step into your holes ?

A hole doesn't do the size justice Glos.

It's more of a mineshaft!

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Lets hope its not flooded !

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Whatever happened to Boggers? Has he had more love trouble?

Back for good now Nat. How is everyone?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:Whatever happened to Boggers? Has he had more love trouble?

Back for good now Nat. How is everyone?

Our very own Tash is in fine fettle after a bit of work...

Tash

She's come a long way from the streets of Shiffnall street!

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Just as I imagined her. I'm assuming the Twirls and Pepsi Max are behind the tree

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Just as I imagined her. I'm assuming the Twirls and Pepsi Max are behind the tree
Sorry to ruin your mental image Glos.
Whatever Happened To Boggers & Leeds Trotter? - Page 3 Tenor

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

Our very own Tash is in fine fettle after a bit of work...

Tash

She's come a long way from the streets of Shiffnall street!
If this is Nat then i'd happily get in her box  Twisted Evil

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum