Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Another murder in Khan's London.

Another murder in Khan's London.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

91Another murder in Khan's London. - Page 4 Empty Re: Another murder in Khan's London. on Fri Jan 25 2019, 11:29

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
@karlypants wrote:Your not the only one Hipster and to be fair there is more wumming going on in the Brexit thread by the remoaners! Very Happy
That may be how we see it KP, but they passionately believe every word they put into print. Don't know if that is good or sad.

92Another murder in Khan's London. - Page 4 Empty Re: Another murder in Khan's London. on Fri Jan 25 2019, 11:38

T.R.O.Y

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:Ah yes throw money at everything. 

The solution to everything.

Not what I said. What’s your solution?

93Another murder in Khan's London. - Page 4 Empty Re: Another murder in Khan's London. on Fri Jan 25 2019, 11:47

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I wonder what victims families would think of their mum or dads killer being made an apprentice rather than going to jail.

Might work but up to a party to run on that platform.

94Another murder in Khan's London. - Page 4 Empty Re: Another murder in Khan's London. on Fri Jan 25 2019, 11:56

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:I wonder what victims families would think of their mum or dads killer being made an apprentice rather than going to jail.

That's what happens currently as there are lots of training opportunities in prison but very little actual work or contribution to society as it's all on a voluntary basis. Lots of murderers have come out of prison with a PhD.
I'm proposing that part of their sentencing is compulsory work to produce an income, to rehabilitate them and to make financial recompense to their victims families. Can't replace the person they lost but at least it's not costing them money to pay for the guy's hotel.

95Another murder in Khan's London. - Page 4 Empty Re: Another murder in Khan's London. on Fri Jan 25 2019, 12:47

T.R.O.Y

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:I wonder what victims families would think of their mum or dads killer being made an apprentice rather than going to jail.

Solution to the rise in crime, not the imaginary labour policy of getting rid of prison.

96Another murder in Khan's London. - Page 4 Empty Re: Another murder in Khan's London. on Fri Jan 25 2019, 13:27

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@T.R.O.Y wrote:
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:Ah yes throw money at everything. 

The solution to everything.

Not what I said. What’s your solution?

You said "funding prison properly" and the main reason for crime was "inequality"

So you didn't mean an increase in funding when you mentioned funding?

97Another murder in Khan's London. - Page 4 Empty Re: Another murder in Khan's London. on Fri Jan 25 2019, 13:35

T.R.O.Y

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
My original post was poorly written. Funding the police properly (rather than them).

I don’t think chucking money at everything in the answer, it’s too complex an issue to say more money solves everything. But I find the correlation between community and police cuts alongside a dramatic increase in violent crimes too obvious to ignore.

98Another murder in Khan's London. - Page 4 Empty Re: Another murder in Khan's London. on Mon Feb 04 2019, 16:30

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
This is the exact point that Diane Abbott made in the Commons this afternoon after Javid went off to do an interview with Andrew Marr rather than explain his "Knife Crime Prevention orders" initiative to Parliament. Cuts to the Police and Community Workers have reduced the capacity to deal with the issue at source she said (correctly IMO) but there's no way the Tories will invest in the Police and local government to sort it out so she's pissing in the wind.

99Another murder in Khan's London. - Page 4 Empty Re: Another murder in Khan's London. on Mon Feb 04 2019, 18:09

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
Pissing in the wind is a nice change to talking through her arse.  Seems she's more versatile than I gave her credit for  Very Happy

100Another murder in Khan's London. - Page 4 Empty Re: Another murder in Khan's London. on Mon Feb 04 2019, 18:25

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Laughing

101Another murder in Khan's London. - Page 4 Empty Re: Another murder in Khan's London. on Thu Feb 07 2019, 16:42

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@gloswhite wrote:Pissing in the wind is a nice change to talking through her arse.  Seems she's more versatile than I gave her credit for  Very Happy
She is a most unpleasant personality, and her political perspective is occasionally ridiculous but  that shouldn't stop us recognising when she makes a fair point - a principle which should be applied to all politicians regardless of their media profile. Unfortunately a lot of people are more interested in what the papers have to say about them than the actual job they do and the ideas they put forward, and that just takes us further down the road of celebrity politics.

102Another murder in Khan's London. - Page 4 Empty Re: Another murder in Khan's London. on Thu Feb 07 2019, 16:57

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@gloswhite wrote:Pissing in the wind is a nice change to talking through her arse.  Seems she's more versatile than I gave her credit for  Very Happy

That looks a bit like something "people who are unable to see anything whatsoever in views that don't conform with their own" would say. Smile

103Another murder in Khan's London. - Page 4 Empty Re: Another murder in Khan's London. on Tue Mar 05 2019, 16:36

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
This is insightful:

104Another murder in Khan's London. - Page 4 Empty Re: Another murder in Khan's London. on Tue Mar 05 2019, 17:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Very interesting guy. He was at the Edinburgh Book Festival a few months ago, and is well worth the listen.

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum