Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will You Be Joining The Protest?

+9
Hipster_Nebula
Sluffy
y2johnny
Growler
karlypants
wanderlust
Norpig
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

y2johnny wrote:Why was the sanctions imposed in the first place......non payment of shit

Apparently the sanctions was imposed for non repayment of the PFA loan and other football creditors, which I guess included Doidge and other loanees wages. 

I imagine KA's idea was to square them all off with the big EFL staged payment of the SKY money on the 16th (I believe?) but the FA (not the EFL) stepped in and prevented the players from playing in the FA Cup because they had not been signed on (I assume) the 1st January when their loan periods ended and their signing should really have been made and imposed the sanction - and the sanction in turn stopped the players being signed until the payment to the football creditors are cleared - which I imagine will be next Wednesday (if it is the 16th the money comes through).

Seems to me the sanctions brought down KA a week or so before he could get his hands on the money to sort out the debts and keep us going a bit longer.

I think the die is cast now and he will be on his way out as soon as he can - but for now he remains in charge simply because he still owns the club.

Fwiw, a poster on ww's has spoken to an 'insider' at the club who recons KA has put in £2 million of his own money in to the club, apart from the money he secured against the assets - so I guess he's probably going to lose that now.

Not that I think anyone will have any sympathy for him but if it is true, but fair play to him if he has despite what people have though and said about him for the last three years.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Myself and the other 8 members of the supporters trust are quite angry and have organised a meet up at Costa if anyone wants to join.  

I've got about 14 quid on my Costa card which will be used if the turnout is decent.

Nigelbwfc

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Sluffy wrote:
y2johnny wrote:It is the club's fault though sluffy.  And the efl Re now "investigating"

That's not what the EFL statement says -

An EFL spokesman said: “We were advised of the issue towards the end of last week and since that point have been seeking an appropriate solution that meets the requirements of our regulations.

“The problem has arisen as a result of Bolton Wanderers being placed under a registration embargo which wasn’t in place when both Clubs entered into the initial loan agreement in August 2018. 

“We remain in dialogue with both Clubs.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yes they may well be investigating it further but it is quite clear for now the non signing of Doidge was down the sanctions imposed.

Ok we probably couldn't have bought him until the EFL Sky money payment came through on the 16th(?), maybe not even then - but we will never know for certain now.

I'm not an idiot and I can see how others view KA but I'd still rather base things on whatever facts we know rather than just jump to conclusions and knee jerk reactions.

Clearly it is toxic now and KA will have to go one way or another but I've always gone along the 'innocent until proven guilty' route rather than some people's 'guilty until he proves his innocence' stance.
He may not be the first chairman who has lied to his supporters and won't be the last, but make no mistake Ken had no intention completely d paying the transfer fee. Remember Ken said he'd pay the November wages. Us being in embargo proves he lied about that. 

I think the late Eddie Davies is up there feeling mugged having lent £5 million and Ken having no intention of paying it back.

Right now I feel totally let down by the man.

Oh and just to add to the mix 

Dale Vince chairman of Forest Green quoted Anderson as saying

"[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] chairman Dale Vince: “He said to me you can seek a winding up petition and you can bankrupt the club, I don’t care, I’m a secured lender I’ll get my money back”

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
y2johnny wrote:It is the club's fault though sluffy.  And the efl Re now "investigating"

I'm not an idiot and I can see how others view KA but I'd still rather base things on whatever facts we know rather than just jump to conclusions and knee jerk reactions.
So it's not a fact that Anderson denied taking a loan from the EFL despite the fact that the whole business is predicated on the loan he claims he didn't take? Read the goddamn statement!

Or does that fact not count?

And it's not a fact that Doidge's wages were paid by FGR?

And it's not a fact that Anderson has dragged the club's reputation through the mire?

Here's a fact for you - you're pathetic. And having read your dross for the last two years on this subject, I assure you that's not a "knee jerk reaction".

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Here's a fact for you - you're pathetic. And having read your dross for the last two years on this subject, I assure you that's not a "knee jerk reaction".

Is there really any need for this immature shit all the time?

I thought that a man in his 60's would have had just a tad more decency!

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

You're right.

It's just that having been abused and insulted for the last two years simply for expressing my concerns about Anderson's integrity and ability by this idiot I am annoyed that he is refusing to accept that he has been wrong all along, let alone make an apology for the personal insults.

You've read the bile he has written. You've seen his attempts to discredit anyone who was critical of Anderson and I have been critical from the beginning so have received the bulk of it. 

Anyway fuck them both. I'm done now and will henceforth attempt to retrain my contempt.
Apologies for any offence caused.

karlypants wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

Think he deserves a days smugness given the stick he’s had for the last two years Karly mate.

Just a day mind.

RustyNail

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Surely everyone knows by now Karly and Sluffy are the same person?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:
karlypants wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

Think he deserves a days smugness given the stick he’s had for the last two years Karly mate.

Just a day mind.
It's not smugness as much as frustration and and anger mate, but thanks for the thought. Tomorrow's another day but whether or not I'm ready to let the shit slide is another question. I'll do my best. 

But I won't be taking any more shit

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Am i reading this correctly you are asking forum members if they are going to walk out in protest? I would wager that the majority on here do not attend home games?

I haven't missed a home game in many years BUT i can't go to the WBA match for family reasons so i have no decision to make.

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

wessy wrote:Am i reading this correctly you are asking forum members if they are going to walk out in protest? I would wager that the majority on here do not attend home games?

I haven't missed a home game in many years BUT i can't go to the WBA match for family reasons so i have no decision to make.
You can turn Sky Sports off in the 58th minute.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:I haven't missed a home game in many years

Prove it.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why would anyone pay to watch this team.

Jesus Christ.

I last went under Megscum.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:Am i reading this correctly you are asking forum members if they are going to walk out in protest? I would wager that the majority on here do not attend home games?

Family reasons Wessy?

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Yep spot on Bonce That's my uncle Hank "the Chief" Wessy,

I will be looking for a pub in Kendal to watch the match, in protest i will not drink my pint in the 58th minute. 

Nat not sure how i prove it? However i have had a season ticket since the Reebok opened and obviously went to Burnden. Tell you what to prove it I will meet you at Nat's statue. (The NAT). before every home game this season starting with the PNE game. If you can't do that because of your posh seat i will meet you same place after the final whistle. What do you say?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You won't be difficult to spot Wessy.

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I wear my ceremonial kerchief (silk) with the Wanderers logo and my coat of arms, quite fetching Bonce.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:I wear my ceremonial kerchief (silk) with the Wanderers logo and my coat of arms, quite fetching Bonce.
They need to start selling them in Bolton Central. Maybe everyone who wants Anderson out should turn up Wessy style. Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum