You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Where is Oztumer?

Where is Oztumer?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Where is Oztumer? Empty Where is Oztumer? on Sat Feb 02 2019, 14:16

Biggie

Biggie
Admin
Did I miss something? I can't find any info on why he nowhere near the team.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

2Where is Oztumer? Empty Re: Where is Oztumer? on Sat Feb 02 2019, 14:29

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Because he isn't 6 foot plus and can't head it probably. Should be at least on the bench.

3Where is Oztumer? Empty Re: Where is Oztumer? on Sat Feb 02 2019, 14:55

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Bring back the Wizard of Oz Parky!

4Where is Oztumer? Empty Re: Where is Oztumer? on Sat Feb 02 2019, 20:01

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Because he isn't 6 foot plus and can't head it probably. Should be at least on the bench.
:agree: 
And Also he brings an abhorrent quality to any Parkinson team !!!! he's creative !!!!!

5Where is Oztumer? Empty Re: Where is Oztumer? on Sat Feb 02 2019, 20:26

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
I agree that Oztumer should be starting when we are so predictably awful. 

That said there's an Oztumer every season. The new signing who looks to be the only bit of creativity we have in the squad, yet struggles to get a game. Then when he finally does get a run of two or three matches in which he's absolutely ineffective, all the "experts" suddenly stop fighting his corner. 

Andre Moritz springs to mind.

6Where is Oztumer? Empty Re: Where is Oztumer? on Sat Feb 02 2019, 21:44

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Too soon to say but I feel this league may be a step too far for him.

7Where is Oztumer? Empty Re: Where is Oztumer? on Sun Feb 03 2019, 17:33

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Lee Bowyer has written that on the back of the deal to bring in Ched Evans, Oztumer was going to be sent out to Charlton.

When Fleetwood refused to let Evans go, the Oztumer deal collapsed and ironically Evans then scored the winning goal against Charlton yesterday.

8Where is Oztumer? Empty Re: Where is Oztumer? on Sun Feb 03 2019, 19:08

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
I think with the way Parkinson has treated Oztumer he must be well and truly pissed off to still be here, given half a chance on deadline day he would have happily run a mile to get away from the bilge Parkinson churns out.

9Where is Oztumer? Empty Re: Where is Oztumer? on Sun Feb 03 2019, 19:13

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I think with the way Parkinson has treated Oztumer he must be well and truly pissed off to still be here, given half a chance on deadline day he would have happily run a mile to get away from the bilge Parkinson churns out.
Would love to see him get a few weeks of play for us.  Perhaps Mark will sort this out (one can hope)!

10Where is Oztumer? Empty Re: Where is Oztumer? on Sun Feb 03 2019, 19:45

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Would love to see him get a few weeks of play for us.  Perhaps Mark will sort this out (one can hope)!
As would most of us, unfortunately he's not 6ft 5 which begs the question as to why the goon brought him to the club in the first place.

11Where is Oztumer? Empty Re: Where is Oztumer? on Tue Feb 05 2019, 20:17

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
He was touted as the Bolton Messi and from the few minutes I saw of him he looked like he had something to offer. However shagging Parky's wife was probably a mistake. There's no other logical reason.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum