Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VII

+12
Cajunboy
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
Boggersbelief
Ten Bobsworth
gloswhite
finlaymcdanger
Angry Dad
y2johnny
boltonbonce
karlypants
okocha
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 30 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 50]

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ha ha ha

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Saw these and thought of you.

Any use to you for keeping your slippers smelling zip up fresh?

Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very nice KP. Half price too.

They'd go with my garters.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Saw these and thought of you.

No way am I clicking that link. It'll be perverted.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You will be surprised Nat. Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:You will be surprised Nat. Very Happy
Don't click on it Nat. You'll never sleep again.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Bonce  i have a lazy day today and i'm sitting in my favorite relax chair going to town on a bottle of JD Honey.These annoying adds keep coming on the TV one in particular is Ian Beefy Botham complaining that he's old and everything hurt's particularly his feet so he's using a vibrator on them. Started me thinking if it's happened to him then it's going to happen to me when i'm old a good few years down the line. Then i'm thinking i bet he wears slippers, you being the man to go to thought i'd ask does it come on suddenly (the slipper thing) or is it gradual or does someone else like a family member start it off? and did you hide them in disgust at first then feel the urge to look at them occasionally then maybe made the mistake of trying one on? Paul  the postie told me the first thing to go is knees and feet very worrying that. I only ever wear reebok trainers when i do any sport or excercise but never for going out or round the house i always wear shoes can't see myself in slippers and the wife would divorce me i reckon. Do women get turned on by them? can you play a sex game in the bedroom in them with a pipe maybe? maybe it's something to look forward to.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My slipper habit started in my forties,AD. Because I've spent much of my life wearing boots, the pleasure of a good pair of slippers is unmatched.
Up until my forties I was happy enough going about the house bare footed, but decided on slippers after dropping a dart board on my foot.
I started having knee trouble only after I retired, which I find a bit odd, but there you go. I bought one of those Botham contraptions, and I have to say it's done nothing, other than make me look a right tit when Dave the window cleaner comes, and has to look at me, sat in the living room,with my bare feet on a vibrating flying saucer. Might work for some though.
As for slippers being sexy, I'll have to disappoint you. The moment I put mine on I age 20 years, and start complaining about the lack of police foot patrols. I also have to fight a terrible urge to buy the Daily Telegraph and talk about lawnmowers.
They're like a drug, but must be used in moderation. The urge to wander off down to the shops in them is a constant battle. Cave in to that, and you're only a few steps away from buying a dressing gown.
From there, you're done.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A new low for Nuts, fooking slipper advice.

It's going to be a long Summer.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:A new low for Nuts, fooking slipper advice.

It's going to be a long Summer.
Laughing

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

boltonbonce wrote:My slipper habit started in my forties,AD. Because I've spent much of my life wearing boots, the pleasure of a good pair of slippers is unmatched.
Up until my forties I was happy enough going about the house bare footed, but decided on slippers after dropping a dart board on my foot.
I started having knee trouble only after I retired, which I find a bit odd, but there you go. I bought one of those Botham contraptions, and I have to say it's done nothing, other than make me look a right tit when Dave the window cleaner comes, and has to look at me, sat in the living room,with my bare feet on a vibrating flying saucer. Might work for some though.
As for slippers being sexy, I'll have to disappoint you. The moment I put mine on I age 20 years, and start complaining about the lack of police foot patrols. I also have to fight a terrible urge to buy the Daily Telegraph and talk about lawnmowers.
They're like a drug, but must be used in moderation. The urge to wander off down to the shops in them is a constant battle. Cave in to that, and you're only a few steps away from buying a dressing gown.
From there, you're done.
Ouch was it a Manchester board bonce?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It was a Manchester board. Solid wood.

And Nat, if people need advice, I'm happy to give it.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Trump will want to top this. But how? Golf?

http://tass.com/sport/1057756

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I know this wont make me popular, but Ladies Slippers are the comfiest.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sunlight wrote:I know this wont make me popular, but Ladies Slippers are the comfiest.
I know. Wink

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Yaxley-Lennon is in Bolton tomorrow. The Milk Marketing Board are thrilled.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's back, and with more mummy issues. And a very untidy bedroom.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 30 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum