Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 34]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:Bloody Hell! Shocked Information can also be provided anonymously via Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.


https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11959701

It's no wonder our Police force are backed up with work! Laughing

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I shouldn't laugh, but.................

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-53141755

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I've discovered Bamboo Socks. Enhance my slippers no end, and soooo comfortable. cheers

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
socks and slippers in this weather? Your feet must stink  Very Happy

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Fuck me it’s hot

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
its too hot to fuck anyone especially you Boggers  Very Happy

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:its too hot to fuck anyone especially you Boggers  Very Happy

You think about that way too much don’t you

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:socks and slippers in this weather? Your feet must stink  Very Happy
Not with Bamboo Socks. Try them.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:
Not with Bamboo Socks. Try them.
They're great. I have a fair bit of bamboo and hemp clothing and it's the mutz.
Comfortable, warm, temperature self-regulated - not the sharp weapons and weed that immediately spring to mind at all.
More you buy, cheaper they get.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Boggersbelief wrote:
@Norpig wrote:its too hot to fuck anyone especially you Boggers  Very Happy

You think about that way too much don’t you
I do ashamedly! Laughing

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
A new low for Nuts.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:A new low for Nuts.
You'll be buying them for Eric within days.

Make sure they go on his feet.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I'm chancing a trip to the local newsagent later, despite some rather nasty rain. It'll be nice to get some fresh air.
Had a little trouble on my last visit due to their refusal to allow my emotional support donkey to enter the shop.
Guide dogs are fine, but they draw the line when it comes to Leopold. I don't mind telling you, I'm ready for fistycuffs if the need arises.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I've just found an old pair of roller skates. This can't end well.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:I'm chancing a trip to the local newsagent later, despite some rather nasty rain. It'll be nice to get some fresh air.
Had a little trouble on my last visit due to their refusal to allow my emotional support donkey to enter the shop.
Guide dogs are fine, but they draw the line when it comes to Leopold. I don't mind telling you, I'm ready for fistycuffs if the need arises.

Any trouble?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:Had a little trouble on my last visit due to their refusal to allow my emotional support donkey to enter the shop.

Did Breadman forget his pants again?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Boggersbelief wrote:

Any trouble? 
I decided to tie him to a belisha beacon. When I came out he'd been stolen.

Police are looking for a very tall man with an orange head.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
😂

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
The full sized human skull I ordered arrived today. Just a desk ornament you understand.

Not gone down well. Not that I'm bothered. I don't complain about doilies.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:The full sized human skull I ordered arrived today. Just a desk ornament you understand.

Not gone down well. Not that I'm bothered. I don't complain about doilies.
Cool. Is it one you can dismantle and lobotomise the pre-frontal cortex? Or flap the cranium up and down whilst doing Tommy Cooper impressions?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@wanderlust wrote:
Cool. Is it one you can dismantle and lobotomise the pre-frontal cortex? Or flap the cranium up and down whilst doing Tommy Cooper impressions?
You're not taking this seriously. The bottom jaw comes off, although I'm not sure why. I've already done the 'Alas,Poor Yorick' bit.
Its uses are limited, if you discount crimping pastry.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I was talking to my mate Etienne Bonnet de Condillac the other day.........

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Why does everyone on Fox News look like a Fireball XL5 puppet?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:Why does everyone on Fox News look like a Fireball XL5 puppet?
As does Dominic Cummings...
Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 30 F5bcad83bbbefe957b1cce76a471edf4

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Dear old Zoonie.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson
We had a chap in the army we called Zoonie. He's still got that nickname when we have our reunions each year. He was one of those people who is a real good laugh, who comes across as a bit of an idiot at time, but was anything but.

Zoonie on TV, if I remember right, did he not just say 'going home' in his odd voice, at the end of each adventure?

I'm going for a lie down now.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@gloswhite wrote:We had a chap in the army we called Zoonie. He's still got that nickname when we have our reunions each year. He was one of those people who is a real good laugh, who comes across as a bit of an idiot at time, but was anything but.

Zoonie on TV, if I remember right, did he not just say 'going home' in his odd voice, at the end of each adventure?

I'm going for a lie down now.
No, that was Robbie the robot.  Very Happy

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@gloswhite wrote:We had a chap in the army we called Zoonie. He's still got that nickname when we have our reunions each year. He was one of those people who is a real good laugh, who comes across as a bit of an idiot at time, but was anything but.

Zoonie on TV, if I remember right, did he not just say 'going home' in his odd voice, at the end of each adventure?

I'm going for a lie down now.
He/it often said "Welllllcccoooommmme hooooooooooooooommmmmmmme" as I remember it.

How sad is that? Can't remember why I've walked into the living room but can remember that shit.

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@boltonbonce wrote:
You're not taking this seriously. The bottom jaw comes off, although I'm not sure why. I've already done the 'Alas,Poor Yorick' bit.
Its uses are limited, if you discount crimping pastry.
Laughing

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum