Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Club Future - Administration or bust?

+27
finlaymcdanger
okocha
Leeds_Trotter
Sluffy
wanderlust
Buellix
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
bryan458
rogercpc
gloswhite
BoltonTillIDie
Nigelbwfc
observer
maconman
rammywhite
Norpig
boltonbonce
DEANO82
Cajunboy
MartinBWFC
terenceanne
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
xmiles
karlypants
y2johnny
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 33 ... 52  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 52]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
gloswhite wrote:What are we going to argue about when the Brexit, Bolton, and Wander/Sluffy issues are resolved, although I very much doubt the latter will happen very soon ?
I have no problem with Sluffy other than he has consistently slagged me off for being suspicious of and questioning the ability of Ken Anderson as a fit and proper owner of BWFC.

Now if you think Anderson is a fit and proper owner of  BWFC then fair enough, but as it's a forum I feel I have the right to express my view that he isn't without receiving abuse for expressing it.

Forums are about expressing opinions and I've made mine clear from the start - unlike Sluffy who has tempered his as it became increasingly obvious that Anderson is not - and has abused his power as an administrator to delete threads that prove me right.

You've really lost the plot now.

I've deleted no threads or have ever abused my powers on this forum and this can easily be proved by Karly (who you clearly have issues with also) and BTID simply looking through the sites audit record of admin and mod actions.

I doubt very much if you even would be allowed to continue to post on any other forum after stating on several occasions that the site founder has mental health issues and severe personality defects!

I find you obnoxious and unpalatable at times but still allow you to have your say.

Not many others would ever be that tolerant of you.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
gloswhite wrote:What are we going to argue about when the Brexit, Bolton, and Wander/Sluffy issues are resolved, although I very much doubt the latter will happen very soon ?
I have no problem with Sluffy other than he has consistently slagged me off for being suspicious of and questioning the ability of Ken Anderson as a fit and proper owner of BWFC.

Now if you think Anderson is a fit and proper owner of  BWFC then fair enough, but as it's a forum I feel I have the right to express my view that he isn't without receiving abuse for expressing it.

Forums are about expressing opinions and I've made mine clear from the start - unlike Sluffy who has tempered his as it became increasingly obvious that Anderson is not - and has abused his power as an administrator to delete threads that prove me right.

I've deleted no threads or have ever abused my powers on this forum and this can easily be proved by Karly (who you clearly have issues with also) and BTID simply looking through the sites audit record of admin and mod actions.

I doubt very much if you even would be allowed to continue to post on any other forum after stating on several occasions that the site founder has mental health issues and severe personality defects!

I find you obnoxious and unpalatable at times but still allow you to have your say.

You keep banging on about this bit where according to you I said you had mental health issues and severe personality defects so you obviously have a problem with it. Sorry to have touched a nerve but you've mentioned it on 8 or 9 occasions to try to give the impression that I am unreasonable whereas you are the voice of sanity and get the sympathy of those who have a neutral opinion on these matters.

Show us the EXACT text again then and let us all make our own minds up about whether I actually said you have mental health issues and severe personality defects or merely made a humourous remark (in the same way you call me a moonman and question my concerns as if I had expressed them as fact on a regular basis)

Because you know you are lying and that I never said that.

Or have you deleted that too?

Now grow up and man up or shut up.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

You keep banging on about this bit where according to you I said you had mental health issues and severe personality defects so you obviously have a problem with it. Sorry to have touched a nerve but you've mentioned it on 8 or 9 occasions to try to give the impression that I am unreasonable whereas you are the voice of sanity and get the sympathy of those who have a neutral opinion on these matters.

Show us the EXACT text again then and let us all make our own minds up about whether I actually said you have mental health issues and severe personality defects or merely made a humourous remark (in the same way you call me a moonman and question my concerns as if I had expressed them as fact on a regular basis)

Because you know you are lying and that I never said that.

Or have you deleted that too?

Now grow up and man up or shut up.

Really!

I'm not wasting my time trawling through all of your posts to prove to you what you have said!

Others have read them and they know they exist and more importantly what you clearly meant or inferred.

I've not deleted anything, your posts are all still there if anybody including yourself want to go and look for them.

You are now openly calling me a liar and of abusing my position on this site.

I've no need to take your abuse so feel free to have a day off tomorrow and I think we both know were this is going to end if you persist in such infantile behaviour for much longer.

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

The bloody club is falling apart and we should be focusing on the problem of the ownership and the managerial lack of results.  It doesn't behoove anyone to continue this rhetoric since no one here cares who said what to who while the club is in flames.  Let's pay attention to the real problem, not the slights some of us feel from others.  We may or may not have a match tomorrow night and let's get back to the club, not clubbing each other.  Parky out!  Anderson out!  Nat hasn't said a bad word in way too long and I would certainly entertain a BEL from her.  Let's get focused folks and try to get the club to stay up.

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

So Anderson told the players on Friday that he would pay the wages on Monday whether he sold the club or not, around comes Monday and he doesn't pay the wages.What a piece of shit Anderson is, its impossible to believe anything he comes out with although some of his fans used to hang on his every word.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Many moons ago, on this very site, I described Anderson as a crook. Can't say I've changed my mind.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

NIXON: tid bit this morning new owners have been sounded out about a ground share. Strange one.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Hipster_Nebula wrote:NIXON: tid bit this morning new owners have been sounded out about a ground share. Strange one.

With Chorley?

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

xmiles wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:NIXON: tid bit this morning new owners have been sounded out about a ground share. Strange one.

With Chorley?

More likely Horwich RMI if they still exist

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:With Chorley?

In your dreams. Bolton couldn't even fill Victory Park.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

rammywhite wrote:
xmiles wrote:

With Chorley?

Horwich RMI moved to Leigh and changed their name to Leigh Genesis.

Things went bad for them and from being in the Conference as recently as ten years ago are now playing as an amateur team in a pub league based in Atherton!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Sluffy wrote:
rammywhite wrote:
xmiles wrote:

With Chorley?

Things went bad for them and from being in the Conference as recently as ten years ago are now playing as an amateur team in a pub league based in Atherton!

How many years before we join them?

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:
rammywhite wrote:
xmiles wrote:

With Chorley?

Thanks Sluffy- you must have time on your hands! Any good at decorating? We'll pay good rates.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Christ this is dragging on now.

Will it be finalised before the weekend?

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:Christ this is dragging on now.

Will it be finalised before the weekend?
Iles saying it could now go on until next week, which could be perilous as the HMRC winding up order is next week.

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Hopefully Basran gave Ken some of his own medicine and reduced their offer today after the midweek results made relegation more nailed on.It will be a shitter for Ken if it drags on long enough for him to have to pay the wages again.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Oh Martin you’re such a naive fool.

The club is in no danger of admin or liquidation, you fell for this last time when ken took over.. we were no where near admin or liquidation.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

NIXON: strange one, barsan has been talking to Owen coyle about a potential return to Bolton if he takes over. Fancies him as a sporting director. Wants to get the fans on side early

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:NIXON: strange one, barsan has been talking to Owen coyle about a potential return to Bolton if he takes over. Fancies him as a sporting director. Wants to get the fans on side early

Now that's the sort of post that won you "Bolton Banter Poster of the Year 2006".

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Coyle will drive more fans away than Parkinson

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 33 ... 52  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum