Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Club Future - Administration or bust?

+27
finlaymcdanger
okocha
Leeds_Trotter
Sluffy
wanderlust
Buellix
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
bryan458
rogercpc
gloswhite
BoltonTillIDie
Nigelbwfc
observer
maconman
rammywhite
Norpig
boltonbonce
DEANO82
Cajunboy
MartinBWFC
terenceanne
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
xmiles
karlypants
y2johnny
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 39 ... 52  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 52]

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:If it did turn out to be that goon I’d relinquish my support of Bolton Wanderers and it will be a very sad day

Not for us :party:

Why are you speaking for everyone else

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'd have preferred Grant Mitchell.

Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dot Cotton would have done me.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Why are you speaking for everyone else

Because I'm top dog.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Dot Cotton would have done me.

Oh I don’t know Bonce. I very much doubt she would be able to put her fag down!

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Apparently it is a fake account - Grant Mitchell still a possibility then!

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:A bit random but...

"Yes I do apologise I got it wrong, it certainly didn't describe itself as a parody account clearly as I thought they were required to do and was totally oblivious with the nuance of the italic letters in the account description identifying it as such. 
I was simply trying to share with everyone else what I was thought was a genuine (but admittedly extremely random) notification about possible developments at the club - in such the same way as I thought Holdsworth becoming the club owner was random and bizarre when I first heard that news too!
I don't mind holding my hand up when I get things wrong, I certainly don't claim to be perfect."

Fair enough.

Bring on Beckham - even though he was filed as  Director of Salford City FC Ltd yesterday and anyhoo it's supposed to be a foreign hotel guy that Anderson is currently trying to get someone to gazump.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wanderers race to avoid wage issues with swift takeover

Wanderers were last night pushing for a swift conclusion to the takeover – with sources claiming it could even be completed before the weekend.

An email sent to full-time staff yesterday afternoon claimed that a deal has been agreed in principle with the buyer whose backing helped obtain an adjournment at the High Court last week.

The takeover is subject to contract – but the email claimed every effort was being made to conclude the deal within 48 hours, which would ensure the new buyer could put funds in place to pay wages, due tomorrow.

Concerns had been raised among administrative, part-time, coaching and playing staff that the ongoing negotiations could affect March salaries in a similar way they did last month.

And while news that the end of the takeover saga could be nigh has been welcomed, there is still a healthy amount of scepticism among all associated with the club given the events of the last few weeks.

A deal had been agreed in principle with the Football Ventures consortium and announced on the official website up until March 15 when it emerged there had been a collapse in negotiations.

The name of the mystery buyer remains a closely-guarded secret, although sources close to the talks claimed last week they were based in the UK and had been involved with British football in the past.

No comment was made on any of the names currently being touted on social media.

The deadline to take a 12-point deduction for an insolvency event this season, rather than next, passes at 5pm this evening.

Ken Anderson claimed earlier this week that such punishment would not be required.

“Talks are still ongoing with prospective buyers and, as matters currently stand, despite recent media speculation we do not foresee any need to appoint an administrator before the high court hearing on April 3,” he said.

“As has been reported, Thursday, March 28, is the cut-off date by which clubs would get deducted 12 points this season if they were to go into administration.

“We are all still confident that we can resolve the current financial issues and also retain our Championship status.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Beckham became a Director of Salford TWO MONTHS AGO, hardly recent news?

(and similarly hardly fitting within a strategic plan to be intending buying a club just a few miles down the road at more or less the same time unless he wants to 'scrap' us and replace us with Salford in the league at the UniBol!)

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Beckham became a Director of Salford TWO MONTHS AGO, hardly recent news?

(and similarly hardly fitting within a strategic plan to be intending buying a club just a few miles down the road at more or less the same time unless he wants to 'scrap' us and replace us with Salford in the league at the UniBol!)

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:Beckham became a Director of Salford TWO MONTHS AGO, hardly recent news?

Companies House are 'record keepers' and information to them are required within a specified time (and then they do not necessarily always update the records instantaneously).  Basic stuff this.

Beckham became a Director and EFL formerly approved him to be, way back in January and was officially appointed on 5th March.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

Companies House are 'record keepers' and information to them are required within a specified time (and then they do not necessarily always update the records instantaneously).  Basic stuff this.

Beckham became a Director and EFL formerly approved him to be, way back in January and was officially appointed on 5th March.
So you admit that you grossly overexaggerated with the 2 months nonsense when the fact is he was appointed on the 5th of this month and completely ignored what I was saying about it anyway just to have a dig at me? 

For anyone else who isn't such a dickhead, I was referring to the timing of it given that it's an electronic filing and there was no reason not to file on the day of his appointment so it may be coincidental or it may not.  I'd love it to be Beckham/Fuller but as I've repeatedly said it doesn't seem at all likely and currently there are several rumours circulating on t'internet none of which are supported by evidence so we'll just have to wait it out. That's assuming that Anderson does sell.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

So you admit that you grossly overexaggerated with the 2 months nonsense when the fact is he was appointed on the 5th of this month and completely ignored what I was saying about it anyway just to have a dig at me? 

For anyone else who isn't such a dickhead, I was referring to the timing of it given that it's an electronic filing and there was no reason not to file on the day of his appointment so it may be coincidental or it may not.  I'd love it to be Beckham/Fuller but as I've repeatedly said it doesn't seem at all likely and currently there are several rumours circulating on t'internet none of which are supported by evidence so we'll just have to wait it out. That's assuming that Anderson does sell.

Yes it was the BBC, the EFL and myself all colluding together and laying a trap TWO MONTHS AGO, for you to fall into.  

We also got the Manchester Evening News to join in -

...and even Salford City itself!

But of course you're much knowledgeable and smarter than everybody else and instantly saw through it all.

How stupid are we, the BBC, EFL, MEN, Salford City and myself, that we ever thought we could outsmart you?

Rolling Eyes

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Ding Ding, round 437, SNORE !!!!!!

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Oh dear!

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

Yes it was the BBC, the EFL and myself all colluding together and laying a trap TWO MONTHS AGO, for you to fall into.  

But of course you're much knowledgeable and smarter than everybody else and instantly saw through it all.

How stupid are we, the BBC, EFL, MEN, Salford City and myself, that we ever thought we could outsmart you?

Rolling Eyes
Of those, only you are arguing his directorship wasn't filed on Tuesday, 3 weeks after he was appointed.

So just you then.

Now pack it in and grow up.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

Rolling Eyes
Of those, only you are arguing his directorship wasn't filed on Tuesday, 3 weeks after he was appointed.

So just you then.

Now pack it in and grow up.

It's there in black and white on all the links I provided that Beckham acquired a 10% stake in Salford on the 23rd January in order to become a Director subject to FA approval and Regulations.

Indeed the FA formally approved him as a DIRECTOR on the 31st January.

Just because you don't want to accept that doesn't make it untrue.

Rolling Eyes

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Boggersbelief wrote:Nixon is clueless, almost as bad as Iles.

Wanderlust and sluffy will not be able to help themselves, this thread will be ruined

I'll happily sacrifice myself and stay off the new one if it means keeping his abuse and bonkers utterances off there as well.

He's already being given a wide berth and ignored by most on Howards thread already - didn't take them long to work him out!

No sign yet of Ron Billionaire buying us out of Administration like he told us would definitely be happening, either!

:rofl:

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pretty sure I have always said that Ron Billionaire would definitely NOT be buying us out seeing as Anderson pissed him off.

And despite that there's still more chance of him buying us than your hot tip "Beppe from Eastenders" though.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

wanderlust wrote:Pretty sure I have always said that Ron Billionaire would definitely NOT be buying us out seeing as Anderson pissed him off.

And despite that there's still more chance of him buying us than your hot tip "Beppe from Eastenders" though.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
To be fair to Sluffy that does look like the only consortium that would be interested in buying us.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 39 ... 52  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum