You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Club Future - Administration or bust?

Club Future - Administration or bust?

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 35]

931Club Future - Administration or bust? - Page 32 Empty Re: Club Future - Administration or bust? on Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:22 pm

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Alan Myers@ALANMYERSMEDIA

[ltr]Breaking: Laurence Bassini has been given a further 48 hrs to come up with the relevant information in his attempt to takeover Bolton, he says he’s l still confident deal can happen [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

932Club Future - Administration or bust? - Page 32 Empty Re: Club Future - Administration or bust? on Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:29 pm

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
How much longer can this drag on for? Bassini knew he was supposed to provide all the info today so his failure to do so really doesn't make me feel he's got any chance of actually taking over.

933Club Future - Administration or bust? - Page 32 Empty Re: Club Future - Administration or bust? on Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:32 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I've lost track of the number of threads about the "takeover".

Mods, do your fooking job and merge them all into one.

Then lock it.

934Club Future - Administration or bust? - Page 32 Empty Re: Club Future - Administration or bust? on Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:40 pm

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
I've noticed, no Boggers !!!!! Spooky !!!!!

935Club Future - Administration or bust? - Page 32 Empty Re: Club Future - Administration or bust? on Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:50 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I've noticed, no Boggers !!!!! Spooky !!!!!

Is it just a coincidence that Boggers and Bassini's names both begin with 'B'. the club they talk about begins with 'B' and most of what they spout begins with 'B' too!

936Club Future - Administration or bust? - Page 32 Empty Re: Club Future - Administration or bust? on Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:53 pm

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
OK. I'm now officially spooked. affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Thanks for that sluffy.  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

937Club Future - Administration or bust? - Page 32 Empty Re: Club Future - Administration or bust? on Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:15 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:OK. I'm now officially spooked. affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Thanks for that sluffy.  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
All B's must be banished.

938Club Future - Administration or bust? - Page 32 Empty Re: Club Future - Administration or bust? on Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:39 pm

Buellix

Buellix
David Ngog
David Ngog
Suspect the bluff has been called, lost any backers with his poor show on Sky sports over the strike.

Just so we are all on the same page I am not a box to box midfielder anymore really now a static play maker. my greatest attribute being the gravitational field I generate, quite a challenge to escape I am told.

The term "Play maker" used in the loosest possible sense

939Club Future - Administration or bust? - Page 32 Empty Re: Club Future - Administration or bust? on Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:54 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
I suspect most of us are well past our footballing prime but that doesn't matter.

What does is that we care and will give of our best for as long as we can.

The flesh may well be weak but the spirit still shines bright.

I can't see us starting out the match as favourites though - unlikely as that may seem.

940Club Future - Administration or bust? - Page 32 Empty Re: Club Future - Administration or bust? on Wed May 01, 2019 8:25 am

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Another 48 hours. Almost as if these deadlines are meaningless. I'm sure they're not though eh.

941Club Future - Administration or bust? - Page 32 Empty Re: Club Future - Administration or bust? on Wed May 01, 2019 10:10 am

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Let's face it- he agreed to take over the business on April 17th and now, exactly two weeks later he can't prove he has the money to do so despite his (lying) promises to pay the wages.
He hasn't got the dosh and he can't raise it - so I reckon he's out of the picture. We're back to square 1 with a lousy summer ahead of us  with an absentee charlatan currently owning the club and a line of charlatans trying to buy it.
As the heading says- we're f**ked

942Club Future - Administration or bust? - Page 32 Empty Re: Club Future - Administration or bust? on Wed May 01, 2019 12:32 pm

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Let's face it- he agreed to take over the business on April 17th and now, exactly two weeks later he can't prove he has the money to do so despite his (lying) promises to pay the wages.
He hasn't got the dosh and he can't raise it - so I reckon he's out of the picture. We're back to square 1 with a lousy summer ahead of us  with an absentee charlatan currently owning the club and a line of charlatans trying to buy it.
As the heading says- we're f**ked

:agree:

943Club Future - Administration or bust? - Page 32 Empty Re: Club Future - Administration or bust? on Wed May 01, 2019 12:43 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
+1 

Another arsehole.

944Club Future - Administration or bust? - Page 32 Empty Re: Club Future - Administration or bust? on Wed May 01, 2019 2:40 pm

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
It's not looking good.

945Club Future - Administration or bust? - Page 32 Empty Re: Club Future - Administration or bust? on Wed May 01, 2019 4:13 pm

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
THE Bolton Whites Hotel has shut its doors for at least 48 hours as the financial crisis at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cut deeper.
A decision has been taken to close the business temporarily because the health and safety of guests could no longer be guaranteed

946Club Future - Administration or bust? - Page 32 Empty Re: Club Future - Administration or bust? on Wed May 01, 2019 4:57 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Every day i think can it get any worse and every day it does.

947Club Future - Administration or bust? - Page 32 Empty Re: Club Future - Administration or bust? on Wed May 01, 2019 5:43 pm

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Just wait until tomorrow!

948Club Future - Administration or bust? - Page 32 Empty Re: Club Future - Administration or bust? on Wed May 01, 2019 8:20 pm

wessy

wessy
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
First step in the right direction, PFA cash means Forest Game on and hopefully the Brentford game next week. small steps but in this sorry mess i will take any positive.

949Club Future - Administration or bust? - Page 32 Empty Re: Club Future - Administration or bust? on Wed May 01, 2019 9:17 pm

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Another 48 hours !!! isn't that a film with Nick Nolte ???

950Club Future - Administration or bust? - Page 32 Empty Re: Club Future - Administration or bust? on Wed May 01, 2019 11:07 pm

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

951Club Future - Administration or bust? - Page 32 Empty Re: Club Future - Administration or bust? on Thu May 02, 2019 1:26 am

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
There is no doubt Basso will show up but sadly he will leave his check book on the kitchen counter at home. Therefore no deal.

952Club Future - Administration or bust? - Page 32 Empty Re: Club Future - Administration or bust? on Thu May 02, 2019 10:18 am

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
The price has gone up.

953Club Future - Administration or bust? - Page 32 Empty Re: Club Future - Administration or bust? on Thu May 02, 2019 10:22 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I bet it’s not. I reckon Laurence Bassini is pissing Ken about knowing time is about to run out trying to get it much cheaper!

954Club Future - Administration or bust? - Page 32 Empty Re: Club Future - Administration or bust? on Thu May 02, 2019 10:22 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
He knows how the system works as he’s been here before with Watford.

955Club Future - Administration or bust? - Page 32 Empty Re: Club Future - Administration or bust? on Thu May 02, 2019 10:26 am

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Two bald men fighting over a comb. 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

956Club Future - Administration or bust? - Page 32 Empty Re: Club Future - Administration or bust? on Thu May 02, 2019 4:00 pm

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Looks like slippery Loz is serious.

957Club Future - Administration or bust? - Page 32 Empty Re: Club Future - Administration or bust? on Thu May 02, 2019 4:48 pm

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Quote from above link:Bassini also claims he has satisfied conditions around proof of funds [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to provide relevant information in order to progress with the takeover.

Not according to either the EFL, BBC or BWFC. All are totally silent saying he has until 7pm today to prove it, not that he's done so.

958Club Future - Administration or bust? - Page 32 Empty Re: Club Future - Administration or bust? on Thu May 02, 2019 9:17 pm

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
I don't think its totally fair to punish the club with 12 points in this case. If new owners take over how is it their fault what the old owners did. Who is getting punished exactly.
That being said if enough actual cash is spent on players and management then that deficit can be overcome IMO......it's only league 1 for fooks sake.

959Club Future - Administration or bust? - Page 32 Empty Re: Club Future - Administration or bust? on Sun May 05, 2019 2:23 pm

Nigelbwfc

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I don't think its totally fair to punish the club with 12 points in this case. If new owners take over how is it their fault what the old owners did. Who is getting punished exactly.
That being said if enough actual cash is spent on players and management then that deficit can be overcome IMO......it's only league 1 for fooks sake.
Except it's not likely to be 12. 12 is for admin, another 8 points for not playing a game, makes that minus 20.

We will be lucky to stay in league 1 with no players. You now have to hope and pray someone has the funds, before administration, because -20 means relegation to league 2.

960Club Future - Administration or bust? - Page 32 Empty Re: Club Future - Administration or bust? on Sun May 05, 2019 2:28 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Jesus Christ! 

It wouldn’t surprise me if we were in the 1st division for a minimum 2 years then.

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 35]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum