Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Club Future - Administration or bust?

Club Future - Administration or bust?

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 35]

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Alan Myers@ALANMYERSMEDIA
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


[ltr]Breaking: Laurence Bassini has been given a further 48 hrs to come up with the relevant information in his attempt to takeover Bolton, he says he’s l still confident deal can happen [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [/ltr]

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
How much longer can this drag on for? Bassini knew he was supposed to provide all the info today so his failure to do so really doesn't make me feel he's got any chance of actually taking over.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I've lost track of the number of threads about the "takeover".

Mods, do your fooking job and merge them all into one.

Then lock it.

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
I've noticed, no Boggers !!!!! Spooky !!!!!

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I've noticed, no Boggers !!!!! Spooky !!!!!

Is it just a coincidence that Boggers and Bassini's names both begin with 'B'. the club they talk about begins with 'B' and most of what they spout begins with 'B' too!

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
OK. I'm now officially spooked. affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Thanks for that sluffy.  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:OK. I'm now officially spooked. affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Thanks for that sluffy.  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
All B's must be banished.

Buellix

Buellix
David Ngog
David Ngog
Suspect the bluff has been called, lost any backers with his poor show on Sky sports over the strike.

Just so we are all on the same page I am not a box to box midfielder anymore really now a static play maker. my greatest attribute being the gravitational field I generate, quite a challenge to escape I am told.

The term "Play maker" used in the loosest possible sense

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
I suspect most of us are well past our footballing prime but that doesn't matter.

What does is that we care and will give of our best for as long as we can.

The flesh may well be weak but the spirit still shines bright.

I can't see us starting out the match as favourites though - unlikely as that may seem.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Another 48 hours. Almost as if these deadlines are meaningless. I'm sure they're not though eh.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Let's face it- he agreed to take over the business on April 17th and now, exactly two weeks later he can't prove he has the money to do so despite his (lying) promises to pay the wages.
He hasn't got the dosh and he can't raise it - so I reckon he's out of the picture. We're back to square 1 with a lousy summer ahead of us  with an absentee charlatan currently owning the club and a line of charlatans trying to buy it.
As the heading says- we're f**ked

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Let's face it- he agreed to take over the business on April 17th and now, exactly two weeks later he can't prove he has the money to do so despite his (lying) promises to pay the wages.
He hasn't got the dosh and he can't raise it - so I reckon he's out of the picture. We're back to square 1 with a lousy summer ahead of us  with an absentee charlatan currently owning the club and a line of charlatans trying to buy it.
As the heading says- we're f**ked

:agree:

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
+1 

Another arsehole.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
It's not looking good.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
THE Bolton Whites Hotel has shut its doors for at least 48 hours as the financial crisis at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  cut deeper.
A decision has been taken to close the business temporarily because the health and safety of guests could no longer be guaranteed

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Every day i think can it get any worse and every day it does.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Just wait until tomorrow!

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
First step in the right direction, PFA cash means Forest Game on and hopefully the Brentford game next week. small steps but in this sorry mess i will take any positive.

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Another 48 hours !!! isn't that a film with Nick Nolte ???

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
There is no doubt Basso will show up but sadly he will leave his check book on the kitchen counter at home. Therefore no deal.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
The price has gone up.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I bet it’s not. I reckon Laurence Bassini is pissing Ken about knowing time is about to run out trying to get it much cheaper!

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
He knows how the system works as he’s been here before with Watford.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Two bald men fighting over a comb. 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Looks like slippery Loz is serious.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Quote from above link:Bassini also claims he has satisfied conditions around proof of funds [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to provide relevant information in order to progress with the takeover.

Not according to either the EFL, BBC or BWFC. All are totally silent saying he has until 7pm today to prove it, not that he's done so.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
I don't think its totally fair to punish the club with 12 points in this case. If new owners take over how is it their fault what the old owners did. Who is getting punished exactly.
That being said if enough actual cash is spent on players and management then that deficit can be overcome IMO......it's only league 1 for fooks sake.

Nigelbwfc


Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I don't think its totally fair to punish the club with 12 points in this case. If new owners take over how is it their fault what the old owners did. Who is getting punished exactly.
That being said if enough actual cash is spent on players and management then that deficit can be overcome IMO......it's only league 1 for fooks sake.
Except it's not likely to be 12. 12 is for admin, another 8 points for not playing a game, makes that minus 20.

We will be lucky to stay in league 1 with no players. You now have to hope and pray someone has the funds, before administration, because -20 means relegation to league 2.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Jesus Christ! 

It wouldn’t surprise me if we were in the 1st division for a minimum 2 years then.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 35]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum