Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brexit negotiations

+16
gloswhite
Sluffy
finlaymcdanger
Buellix
Hipster_Nebula
bryan458
wessy
luckyPeterpiper
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
Dunkels King
okocha
bwfc71
Cajunboy
boltonbonce
wanderlust
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 33  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 33]

151Brexit negotiations - Page 9 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Mar 15 2019, 07:22

Basically May wasted almost two years posturing about how hard line a Brexit she would take. Panicked when she realised the EU would never agree to a deal that delivered that, knows no deal is too damaging to the economy and buckled. She’s too stubborn to resign, and could no waste over 6 months on a deal that wasn’t going to pass after 6 days.

152Brexit negotiations - Page 9 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Mar 15 2019, 11:42

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So much for the strong and stable government Theresa you tit head.

153Brexit negotiations - Page 9 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Mar 15 2019, 13:30

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Sluffy wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Forget Labour for the moment the Tories have betrayed all those people who voted leave it is unforgivable they must never be in power again this must be the end of them the sooner they are out the better. As a lifelong Tory I fucking despise the treacherous bastards now.

I'm far past caring with all this silliness but aren't the majority of the Conservatives the only ones to have a negotiated plan to leave on the agreed date?

Hardly their fault if nut jobs like hard line Brexiteers like Rees-Mogg vote against his own party's Brexit plan to prevent it happening.
We voted out simples no plan no deals just straight forward out as it said on the ballot paper. This is a stitch up may is a remainer she is poncing about to achieve just that, silliness hoping it will all go away and we'll stay because everyone will desperate for it to go away, that's my take on it anyway.

154Brexit negotiations - Page 9 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Mar 15 2019, 14:05

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mine too AD!

155Brexit negotiations - Page 9 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Mar 15 2019, 14:24

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I reckon there's no way we'll stay in the EU. We'll end up with some shit variation of May's deal but unfortunately whilst they've all been busy playing politics it seems to have slipped everyone's attention that we've got bugger all trade deals sorted and investors are running a mile so the UK is going to suffer big time, perhaps not as badly as no deal, but rough anyway. 
This whole fiasco is costing the UK more than anyone could have imagined plus whilst Government has been obsessed with it day to day business has suffered. The only winners are the hedge fund owners and foreigners who funded the Leave campaign - they'll make loads of money, destabilise the country and not be around to face the consequences. It's a disaster and our politicians from every party have let it happen so confidence in them will be at an all time low. Wouldn't surprise me if we see new faces and another "reinvention" of both the Toerags and labour before long.

156Brexit negotiations - Page 9 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Mar 15 2019, 14:32

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I see the pound is equal to 1.17 Euros at the moment. The highest its been for quite some time. It was only 1.15  when I changed some cash in Spain 3 years ago

157Brexit negotiations - Page 9 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Mar 15 2019, 14:52

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Brexit negotiations - Page 9 20q0nz

158Brexit negotiations - Page 9 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Mar 15 2019, 14:52

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Brexit negotiations - Page 9 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQi7f0zmWxI8U7RIt24Nv1lkoXVSKu5XwbOuO39IgLFo9FVXySftQ

159Brexit negotiations - Page 9 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Mar 15 2019, 14:56

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

160Brexit negotiations - Page 9 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Mar 15 2019, 14:57

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Brexit negotiations - Page 9 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7HlClWr-4-Swq-B7mytcdgFanrqEkbSqSWCDg-uj2AKSiWqhs

161Brexit negotiations - Page 9 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Mar 15 2019, 15:05

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Brexit negotiations - Page 9 Saywhatagain

162Brexit negotiations - Page 9 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Mar 15 2019, 15:14

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I sense that the latest developments are bothering you AD. Sad

Still don't despair May is going to do it all over again. She obviously believes third time's a charm. On the other hand Einstein thought the definition of insanity was doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

163Brexit negotiations - Page 9 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Mar 15 2019, 20:40

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Verhofstadt is like the human embodiment of the phrase "that's why leave won"

164Brexit negotiations - Page 9 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Mar 15 2019, 20:58

Angry Dad wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Forget Labour for the moment the Tories have betrayed all those people who voted leave it is unforgivable they must never be in power again this must be the end of them the sooner they are out the better. As a lifelong Tory I fucking despise the treacherous bastards now.

I'm far past caring with all this silliness but aren't the majority of the Conservatives the only ones to have a negotiated plan to leave on the agreed date?

Hardly their fault if nut jobs like hard line Brexiteers like Rees-Mogg vote against his own party's Brexit plan to prevent it happening.
We voted out simples no plan no deals just straight forward out as it said on the ballot paper. This is a stitch up may is a remainer she is poncing about to achieve just that, silliness hoping it will all go away and we'll stay because everyone will desperate for it to go away, that's my take on it anyway.

You voted for a simple leave, not everybody who voted leave did. A hard Brexit doesn’t satisfy the ‘will of the people’ any more than a soft Brexit.

165Brexit negotiations - Page 9 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Mar 15 2019, 21:40

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes, the problem with every election and vote of any kind.

166Brexit negotiations - Page 9 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Mar 15 2019, 22:18

Quite different things but broadly I agree with you. There’s no way of keeping everyone happy, so in this case it’s undeniable ‘soft’ Brexiteers would be kicking off if no deal was the choice being pushed.

At least this way doesn’t impact the economy so dramatically.

167Brexit negotiations - Page 9 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sat Mar 16 2019, 13:48

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Please do not adjust your set normal service will continue as soon as possible.

168Brexit negotiations - Page 9 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sat Mar 16 2019, 13:54

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Brexit negotiations - Page 9 H9CB2A638

169Brexit negotiations - Page 9 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Mon Mar 18 2019, 16:15

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

It seems May can't keep putting the same deal to a vote after all:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47614074

170Brexit negotiations - Page 9 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Mon Mar 18 2019, 17:37

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Gotta love Bercow Smile

May's been manipulating the Brexit agenda so her deal is the only option for months now and Bercow does his job by referring to the rule that you can't keep putting the same motion to Parliament time and time again in the hope that it will get passed. 
Obviously some folk won't be happy with that but all I can say to them are all the cliches that they themselves have been using since the referendum squeaked over the line by a two percent swing (as opposed to May's deal which has been defeated twice by record-breaking margins!)

"Just get on with it"

"We've had a vote and it's already been decided"

"You can't have another vote"

etc, etc, etc......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum