Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brexit negotiations

+16
gloswhite
Sluffy
finlaymcdanger
Buellix
Hipster_Nebula
bryan458
wessy
luckyPeterpiper
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
Dunkels King
okocha
bwfc71
Cajunboy
boltonbonce
wanderlust
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 33]

331Brexit negotiations - Page 18 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Mon 1 Apr - 0:46

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I was talking to this bloke in Hyde park today he was something high up in Whitehall he told me brexit was fixed for remain to win but something went wrong and well here we are we're his exact words he kept tapping the side of his nose a lot.

332Brexit negotiations - Page 18 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Mon 1 Apr - 7:55

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

He probably wanted more cocaine. Smile

333Brexit negotiations - Page 18 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Mon 1 Apr - 8:20

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So remain and leave both broke spending rules.

Glad we cleared that up.

334Brexit negotiations - Page 18 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Mon 1 Apr - 22:50

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Those clueless twats at Westminster still can't decider what kind of brexit we are going to have! I voted remain but accepted the result as long as we got a deal that would work but they just haven'y got a clue have they?

335Brexit negotiations - Page 18 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu 4 Apr - 8:34

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't understand all this fuss about May meeting with Corbyn, this is precisely what should have been happening all along! This is too important to be left to the Tories alone as the divisions in their own party are massive. The whole Brexit process should have been a cross party venture all along and include the whole of Parliament.

336Brexit negotiations - Page 18 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu 4 Apr - 12:57

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Oh dear no no ffffuccckkinnng NO

337Brexit negotiations - Page 18 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri 5 Apr - 11:48

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Yvette Cooper and Fiona Onasanya what a pair of disgusting  corrupt Labour slugs.

338Brexit negotiations - Page 18 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri 5 Apr - 12:03

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I see Xmiles and TROY have gone quiet.

I would have thought they would have been jumping for joy due to the fact that the government have fucked brexit up and will most likely be staying in the EU which was no doubt May's secret plan all along!

339Brexit negotiations - Page 18 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri 5 Apr - 12:12

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

karlypants wrote:I see Xmiles and TROY have gone quiet.

I would have thought they would have been jumping for joy due to the fact that the government have fucked brexit up and will most likely be staying in the EU which was no doubt May's secret plan all along!
Tories and Labour seem to be in a race to the bottom of the pile of shit neither want to be the next gov't it seems .

340Brexit negotiations - Page 18 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri 5 Apr - 12:15

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

UKIP smell blood and are making a big push in the local elections, i have a feeling they may get a lot of seats.

341Brexit negotiations - Page 18 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri 5 Apr - 12:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:UKIP smell blood and are making a big push in the local elections, i have a feeling they may get a lot of seats.
Hope not. How can anyone seriously vote for a party that embraces Tommy Robinson?

UKIP are the arsehole of British politics.

https://www.scotsman.com/news/opinion/behead-the-political-class-ukip-and-tommy-robinson-prepare-for-euro-elections-paris-gourtsoyannis-1-4902112

342Brexit negotiations - Page 18 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri 5 Apr - 12:58

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

“UKIP are the arsehole of British politics.”

I would have said the conservatives to be fair Bonce. :biggrin:

343Brexit negotiations - Page 18 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri 5 Apr - 13:14

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:“UKIP are the arsehole of British politics.”

I would have said the conservatives to be fair Bonce. :biggrin:
No KP. They'd be in the vicinity of the arsehole. But serving a more feminine purpose. Smile

344Brexit negotiations - Page 18 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri 5 Apr - 13:21

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:UKIP smell blood and are making a big push in the local elections, i have a feeling they may get a lot of seats.

They don't have any members and the candidate pool is likely to be appalling plus no money.

345Brexit negotiations - Page 18 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri 5 Apr - 13:22

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

When the dust has settled i expect it will still be a Tory gov't  i see labour as totally unelectable even as bad as this tory mess is they will change a few faces and scrape by can't see anything else.

346Brexit negotiations - Page 18 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri 5 Apr - 13:31

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

They don't have any members and the candidate pool is likely to be appalling plus no money.
 They are putting up candidates in lots of areas and will be hoping for the kind of protest votes they got when they first started out.

347Brexit negotiations - Page 18 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri 5 Apr - 13:36

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I think brexit is not going to happen now all this delay crap is leading to the betrayal of the 17.4 million voters well it's already happened has it not we didn't leave.

348Brexit negotiations - Page 18 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri 5 Apr - 19:05

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I haven't commented for two reasons.

First I am just repeating myself. Everybody knows what I think about it.

Secondly even I can't believe how awful May is. Her only tactic, if you can even call it that, is to keep doing the same thing and delaying matters as long as possible. Look at the latest fiasco - inviting Labour to engage in two days worth of discussions which turn out to be meaningless because she won't change or compromise on anything. That is not negotiation. The woman is an idiot.

Last edited by xmiles on Fri 5 Apr - 21:33; edited 1 time in total

349Brexit negotiations - Page 18 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri 5 Apr - 20:15

You’re just showing how basic your own political views are with comments like this.

Nobody could possible be happy with this situation, regardless of what side they’re on.

Staying in the EU is also not my preferred outcome (as I’ve reiterated on this thread before), I think the vote should be respected - but there’s zero justification for the damaging Brexit being pushed by the right.

350Brexit negotiations - Page 18 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sat 6 Apr - 10:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:
You’re just showing how basic your own political views are with comments like this.

Had to laugh at that. Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum