Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wigan 5-2 Bolton

+11
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
observer
MartinBWFC
finlaymcdanger
rammywhite
Cajunboy
luckyPeterpiper
Boggersbelief
karlypants
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

31Wigan 5-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Wigan 5-2 Bolton Sat Mar 16 2019, 19:11

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

It's almost the perfect storm, an owner/chairman who could not give a fuck about the club and who's only interest seems to be how he can line his own pockets, a fucking totally inept manager who plays mind numbingly dull anti-football, and a group of scrape the barrel signings with the exception of a couple, and I don't want to speak ill of the dead but Gartside started this ball rolling with his piss poor decision making after BSA left, I still live in hope that someone will come in and turn thing around !!!!

32Wigan 5-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Wigan 5-2 Bolton Sat Mar 16 2019, 19:16

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

This result and the collapsed deal are two events about as surprising as one another. I.e, not very.

Even without the horrendous situation off the pitch, it's not a shock result, when you look at the overall quality in the squad. Personally I wonder if some of these players are even top half League One quality.

33Wigan 5-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Wigan 5-2 Bolton Sat Mar 16 2019, 19:16

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Well that finishes one of the worst weeks in the clubs history, never felt this low/worried about our club,usually it's just about relegation and football, but this is different position we find our selves in. 

The truth is on the field we are a woefully bad football team. And unless we get sorted off the field then this will not change, So not much point talking about who played well, or if we need a new manager, the clocks ticking and either we take a hit (admin) and start from behind the 8 ball with a new owner or BWFC as we know it may no longer exist. (Liquidated) So i'm off for a beer or two before going to bed to weep.

34Wigan 5-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Wigan 5-2 Bolton Sat Mar 16 2019, 19:37

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bryan458 wrote:It's almost the perfect storm, an owner/chairman who could not give a fuck about the club and who's only interest seems to be how he can line his own pockets, a fucking totally inept manager who plays mind numbingly dull anti-football, and a group of scrape the barrel signings with the exception of a couple, and I don't want to speak ill of the dead but Gartside started this ball rolling with his piss poor decision making after BSA left, I still live in hope that someone will come in and turn thing around !!!!

KEN gets too much stick for the state of the club imo. We were in a grave situation in the months leading up to him taking charge, as you said, GARTSIDE and ED have a lot to answer for, sadly they’re no longer with us, I don’t want to speak I’ll of the dead either but those two have run the club into the ground, not Anderson

35Wigan 5-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Wigan 5-2 Bolton Sat Mar 16 2019, 20:11

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A fair comment that Boggers.

36Wigan 5-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Wigan 5-2 Bolton Sat Mar 16 2019, 20:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Does anyone know what’s happened to Josh Vela?

He hasn’t played since Norwich...

37Wigan 5-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Wigan 5-2 Bolton Sat Mar 16 2019, 22:00

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Does anyone know what’s happened to Josh Vela?

He hasn’t played since Norwich...

His head is elsewhere, apparently all but signed a contract with Leeds 

I’m more concerned about Oztumer, crying shame that he’s frozen out, hope he stays next season as he will dominate league one

38Wigan 5-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Wigan 5-2 Bolton Sat Mar 16 2019, 22:34

Agreed on Oztumer, showed a lot of promise early season but hasn’t been used in the right way. Clearly not a Parky player, but a talent we’ve wasted at a time when quality is rock bottom in the squad.

39Wigan 5-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Wigan 5-2 Bolton Sun Mar 17 2019, 01:33

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
bryan458 wrote:It's almost the perfect storm, an owner/chairman who could not give a fuck about the club and who's only interest seems to be how he can line his own pockets, a fucking totally inept manager who plays mind numbingly dull anti-football, and a group of scrape the barrel signings with the exception of a couple, and I don't want to speak ill of the dead but Gartside started this ball rolling with his piss poor decision making after BSA left, I still live in hope that someone will come in and turn thing around !!!!

KEN gets too much stick for the state of the club imo. We were in a grave situation in the months leading up to him taking charge, as you said, GARTSIDE and ED have a lot to answer for, sadly they’re no longer with us, I don’t want to speak I’ll of the dead either but those two have run the club into the ground, not Anderson
The grave situation we were in when Anderson arrived is the same grave situation we are in now i.e. facing potential liquidation.

Except it's not.

When Anderson arrived the club had a positive balance sheet of over £40 million pounds.

Now, thanks to 3 years of mismanagement it's apparently worth f** all with debts left right and centre, decent players and prospects sold and assets pawned.

Explain to me how that isn't Anderson's fault?

And say what you like about ED but the numbers don't lie and he left the club with £40 million of value - value that Anderson has since frittered away with breathtaking incompetence. Unless he is a Bolton hater who intentionally set out to destroy us. You decide.

40Wigan 5-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Wigan 5-2 Bolton Sun Mar 17 2019, 01:37

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

The grave situation we were in when Anderson arrived is the same grave situation we are in now i.e. facing potential liquidation.

Except it's not.

When Anderson arrived the club had a positive balance sheet of over £40 million pounds.

Now, thanks to 3 years of mismanagement it's apparently worth f** all with debts left right and centre, decent players and prospects sold and assets pawned.

Explain to me how that isn't Anderson's fault?

And say what you like about ED but the numbers don't lie and he left the club with £40 million of value - value that Anderson has since frittered away with breathtaking incompetence. Unless he is a Bolton hater who intentionally set out to destroy us. You decide.
The best thing he did was get six million quid or so for Madine and of course, that was the worst thing he did for the club.

41Wigan 5-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Wigan 5-2 Bolton Sun Mar 17 2019, 09:55

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

£6 million is the going rate for a half decent Championship striker though isnt it, im not convinced Ken got more than Madine is worth. If he got £6  million for shit like Magennis or Donaldson it would have been a great deal.

42Wigan 5-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Wigan 5-2 Bolton Sun Mar 17 2019, 10:07

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I'm with the poster who won't be crying if its liquidated.And when a new club is formed, fuck that white elephant of a ground in Horwich off, the rates in Horwich are too expensive and Bolton shouldnt be playing there anyway.

43Wigan 5-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Wigan 5-2 Bolton Sun Mar 17 2019, 11:26

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Growler wrote:
 I'm with the poster who won't be crying if its liquidated.And when a new club is formed, fuck that white elephant of a ground in Horwich off, the rates in Horwich are too expensive and Bolton shouldnt be playing there anyway.
So your happy to see our club lose all it's assets and wiped from the history books to re emerge playing at Hulton lane playing fields, because it's nearer to Bolton. Why would the rates be cheaper in Bolton and who is going to build a new stadium, Our ground is probably the only good thing that the club has left.  If we had stayed at Burnden we would never ever have been in the Prem or Europe.

44Wigan 5-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Wigan 5-2 Bolton Sun Mar 17 2019, 11:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:So your happy to see our club lose all it's assets and wiped from the history books

Get a grip wessy.

If the club goes tits up it won't be removed from the history books.

By the way, you still owe me an apology over Ameobi.

45Wigan 5-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Wigan 5-2 Bolton Sun Mar 17 2019, 12:08

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

wessy wrote:
Growler wrote:
So your happy to see our club lose all it's assets and wiped from the history books to re emerge playing at Hulton lane playing fields, because it's nearer to Bolton. Why would the rates be cheaper in Bolton and who is going to build a new stadium, Our ground is probably the only good thing that the club has left.  If we had stayed at Burnden we would never ever have been in the Prem or Europe.
 I won't be happy, I won't be crying though, my over riding feeling is anger at the fucking wankers that the club has had as owners.One cunt moved it out to Horwich to make money for himself out of the construction, another cunt based on the Isle of Man used it is a tax avoidance vehicle and fucked it off when the parachute money stopped and this cunt doesn't make any pretence that he gives a fuck about anything other than how much money he makes out of it.
Another positive for fucking that white elephant off is that the public transport out to Horwich is fucking garbage.If they were going to build a ground 6 miles from Bolton it would have been easier to get to Bury town centre for the masses.
The point about not getting to the PL and Europe is shite. We played in the Premier League at Burnden and Burnley qualified for Europe in a small, old fashioned ground so we could have done.
If you add both Sheffield clubs rates together the total is far less than Bolton are paying.The rates at Burnden were nothing like as much as the club are paying in Horwich/Lostock.The cunt who moved it out to Horwich made a nice few quid for himself though

46Wigan 5-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Wigan 5-2 Bolton Sun Mar 17 2019, 15:44

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wessy wrote:So your happy to see our club lose all it's assets and wiped from the history books

Get a grip wessy.

If the club goes tits up it won't be removed from the history books.

By the way, you still owe me an apology over Ameobi.

I concede he is playing poorly but he is still the only player that offers anything that is not predictable and still the only player we have worth paying money to watch.

As for the History books yes we will still be in them but it would not be the BWFC formed in 1874. and no longer one of the founder members etc.

47Wigan 5-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Wigan 5-2 Bolton Sun Mar 17 2019, 16:09

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anybody think there’s more to their 3rd goal. Matthews looks round and sees their player twice, hope we don’t have to add match fixing to the long list of indiscretions

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum