Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ken Anderson - update.

+23
rammywhite
Nigelbwfc
luckyPeterpiper
okocha
Bollotom2014
BoltonTillIDie
Boggersbelief
Leeds_Trotter
y2johnny
finlaymcdanger
MartinBWFC
Cajunboy
observer
Growler
gloswhite
bryan458
Hipster_Nebula
Norpig
karlypants
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
boltonbonce
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 11]

91Ken Anderson - update. - Page 6 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed Apr 17 2019, 15:36

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:I can't imagine anyone is delighted with impending bankruptcy, Ken.

A hour later -

Bolton Wanderers Football Club are delighted to announce that a sale and purchase agreement has been signed which will see Ken Anderson's shareholding in Burnden Leisure Limited being sold to Mr Laurence Bassini.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Obviously you know better than Mr Anderson"

:rofl:

92Ken Anderson - update. - Page 6 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed Apr 17 2019, 15:38

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

93Ken Anderson - update. - Page 6 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed Apr 17 2019, 15:41

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:Laughing
Climb out ffs Embarassed

94Ken Anderson - update. - Page 6 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed Apr 17 2019, 15:43

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:
Climb out ffs Embarassed

::FU:: :biggrin:

95Ken Anderson - update. - Page 6 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed Apr 17 2019, 16:14

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

MartinBWFC wrote:
Climb out ffs Embarassed

It's funny Martin.

For three years I've had him almost daily pontificating that he knew that Anderson was asset stripping and going to bankrupt us - and was highly personally abusive with it - not only about Anderson but myself too.

Despite me (and others) pointing out that there were no assets to strip he carried on until it was proved to him beyond a shadow of doubt that he was factually wrong - by a margin of £231m too!

And today - he's still banging on about bankruptcy, yet within an hour of doing so the club is bought and Bassini the new owner saying that ALL creditors will be paid.

"We are sure supporters will be very pleased to understand that as part of the transaction, all of the existing loans to the club will be settled in full and the associated charges removed, meaning the business will be debt free for the first time in many years." 

To be fair it as yet to happen but everyone is going along the line that it will.

So if the measure of Anderson's tenure is how he has left us, doesn't it actually seem that he's left us with a new owner making the club free from debt (Anderson had the BM loan hanging over him from day one don't forget), then hasn't he appeared at least to have got us from Eddie Davies to Bassini in one piece despite having no money and so many financial obstacles to overcome?

I'm not being a 'told you so' nor actually believing all is as good as it appears to be but at least let us have a laugh at someone who thinks (probably believes too) that he is smarter than the rest of us, when he clearly has got stuff completely and utterly wrong after telling us otherwise, abusively too, for the last few years.

96Ken Anderson - update. - Page 6 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed Apr 17 2019, 16:15

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

97Ken Anderson - update. - Page 6 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed Apr 17 2019, 16:22

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:
Climb out ffs Embarassed

It's funny Martin.

For three years I've had him almost daily pontificating that he knew that Anderson was asset stripping and going to bankrupt us - and was highly personally abusive with it - not only about Anderson but myself too.

Despite me (and others) pointing out that there were no assets to strip he carried on until it was proved to him beyond a shadow of doubt that he was factually wrong - by a margin of £231m too!

And today - he's still banging on about bankruptcy, yet within an hour of doing so the club is bought and Bassini the new owner saying that ALL creditors will be paid.

"We are sure supporters will be very pleased to understand that as part of the transaction, all of the existing loans to the club will be settled in full and the associated charges removed, meaning the business will be debt free for the first time in many years." 

To be fair it as yet to happen but everyone is going along the line that it will.

So if the measure of Anderson's tenure is how he has left us, doesn't it actually seem that he's left us with a new owner making the club free from debt (Anderson had the BM loan hanging over him from day one don't forget), then hasn't he appeared at least to have got us from Eddie Davies to Bassini in one piece despite having no money and so many financial obstacles to overcome?

I'm not being a 'told you so' nor actually believing all is as good as it appears to be but at least let us have a laugh at someone who thinks (probably believes too) that he is smarter than the rest of us, when he clearly has got stuff completely and utterly wrong after telling us otherwise, abusively too, for the last few years.
Jesus Sluffy, if KA shagged your wife you'd probably drive him home afterwards and say thanks  Very Happy

98Ken Anderson - update. - Page 6 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed Apr 17 2019, 16:25

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:I'm not being a 'told you so' nor actually believing all is as good as it appears to be but at least let us have a laugh at someone who thinks (probably believes too) that he is smarter than the rest of us, when he clearly has got stuff completely and utterly wrong after telling us otherwise, abusively too, for the last few years.
So you've seen the accounts then seeing that's the only possible way you'd know if I got anything wrong? Correction: suspected anything was wrong.

Or are you using the same crystal ball that tells you what I think?

99Ken Anderson - update. - Page 6 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed Apr 17 2019, 16:28

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sluffy wrote:

I expect that to be a load of crap.Love to be proven wrong and the club is debt free in a few weeks.

100Ken Anderson - update. - Page 6 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed Apr 17 2019, 16:37

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:I'm not being a 'told you so' nor actually believing all is as good as it appears to be but at least let us have a laugh at someone who thinks (probably believes too) that he is smarter than the rest of us, when he clearly has got stuff completely and utterly wrong after telling us otherwise, abusively too, for the last few years.
So you've seen the accounts then seeing that's the only possible way you'd know if I got anything wrong? Correction: suspected anything was wrong.

Did we have £45m of assets more than debts when Ken took over - NO, we actually had £186 debt more than assets.

Have we been made bankrupt - NO, the clubs been sold with all the loans and associated charges to be removed.

Which statement/s do you not find factual?

Also I'm still waiting for the links to all these "multiple chat forums" you tell me I've been crowing on.

Rolling Eyes

101Ken Anderson - update. - Page 6 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed Apr 17 2019, 16:38

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Growler wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

I expect that to be a load of crap.Love to be proven wrong and the club is debt free in a few weeks.
Hoping it's new money as opposed to taking on more debt to settle the current bills. Should be in theory.

102Ken Anderson - update. - Page 6 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed Apr 17 2019, 16:40

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sluffy, Seriously Mate, your obsessed !!!!!

103Ken Anderson - update. - Page 6 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed Apr 17 2019, 16:45

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

Did we have £45m of assets more than debts when Ken took over - NO, we actually had £186 debt more than assets.

Have we been made bankrupt - NO, the clubs been sold with all the loans and associated charges to be removed.

Also I'm still waiting for the links to all these "multiple chat forums" you tell me I've been crowing on.

Rolling Eyes
Apart from the obvious fact that at the time of writing the club WAS facing bankruptcy. Here's Ken's first published accounts. He was appointed Director in March 2016 and these accounts are to June 2016. Look like assets to me....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

104Ken Anderson - update. - Page 6 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed Apr 17 2019, 17:08

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

wanderlust wrote:
Growler wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Hoping it's new money as opposed to taking on more debt to settle the current bills. Should be in theory.
I just think its bollox, the debts won't be cleared in a few weeks

105Ken Anderson - update. - Page 6 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed Apr 17 2019, 17:30

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

Rolling Eyes
Apart from the obvious fact that at the time of writing the club WAS facing bankruptcy. Here's Ken's first published accounts. He was appointed Director in March 2016 and these accounts are to June 2016. Look like assets to me....

I can't view whatever it was you were trying to show.

Please find however a link to the clubs published accounts up to the 30th June 2016, by clicking on the pf against the entry for the 25th July, 2017.

If you then turn to page 7, you will see that it is reported that fixed and current assets amounted to £32,854,410 and £5,850,694 respectively.

However the liabilities show that there were creditors falling due within the year of £44,734,624 giving a deficit of £6,029,520 on net current liabilities (ie debts were more than assets)

And when creditors falling due after more than one year were also included of £180,134,058.

Giving a total trading position at the time Anderson took over the club with Holdsworth of £186,163,578 more liabilities than assets!!!

It is there in black and white in the AUDITED PUBLISHED ACCOUNTS.

It couldn't be any clearer ffs!

But you know best - or think you do.

Serious question, did you think the £44,734,624 was actually the sum of assets Anderson had available to him - the £45m you kept mentioning?  I bet that's what you have done isn't it????  You've thought the fixed asset total plus the current asset total was shown as £45m.

Hahahaha!!!

Last edited by Sluffy on Wed Apr 17 2019, 17:53; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit - typo)

106Ken Anderson - update. - Page 6 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed Apr 17 2019, 17:39

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Norpig wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:
Climb out ffs Embarassed

It's funny Martin.

Jesus Sluffy, if KA shagged your wife you'd probably drive him home afterwards and say thanks  Very Happy
So would I. It's the proper and well mannered thing to do. Course if he bought me a Carr's pastie on the way I'd be more grateful.   Cool

107Ken Anderson - update. - Page 6 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed Apr 17 2019, 17:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anything that keeps Sluffy's mind off the ST is fine with me. For all his so called even handed meanderings regarding Ken, he never wastes an opportunity to stick the knife into the ST.
Maybe it's personal.

108Ken Anderson - update. - Page 6 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed Apr 17 2019, 17:59

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:Anything that keeps Sluffy's mind off the ST is fine with me. For all his so called even handed meanderings regarding Ken, he never wastes an opportunity to stick the knife into the ST.
Maybe it's personal.

Just out of interest apart from copying and pasting Iles report on the ST meeting on Monday, and did my 'jokey' What have we learned, parody news effort, shortly afterwards, when was the last time I even mentioned them?

With apparently it being personal with me and all that?

109Ken Anderson - update. - Page 6 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed Apr 17 2019, 21:24

Sluff, if you don’t hate the ST or blindly follow Anderson that’s fine - but accept that is how every single poster has interpreted your posts, so the delivery of your thoughts has clearly caused that. Nobody’s making it up to wind you up.

110Ken Anderson - update. - Page 6 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu Apr 18 2019, 00:02

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

Rolling Eyes

I can't view whatever it was you were trying to show.

Please find however a link to the clubs published accounts up to the 30th June 2016, by clicking on the pf against the entry for the 25th July, 2017.

If you then turn to page 7, you will see that it is reported that fixed and current assets amounted to £32,854,410 and £5,850,694 respectively.

However the liabilities show that there were creditors falling due within the year of £44,734,624 giving a deficit of £6,029,520 on net current liabilities (ie debts were more than assets)

And when creditors falling due after more than one year were also included of £180,134,058.

Giving a total trading position at the time Anderson took over the club with Holdsworth of £186,163,578 more liabilities than assets!!!

It is there in black and white in the AUDITED PUBLISHED ACCOUNTS.

It couldn't be any clearer ffs!

But you know best - or think you do.

Serious question, did you think the £44,734,624 was actually the sum of assets Anderson had available to him - the £45m you kept mentioning?  I bet that's what you have done isn't it????  You've thought the fixed asset total plus the current asset total was shown as £45m.

Hahahaha!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] See page 8.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum