You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Forest 1-0 Wanderers

Forest 1-0 Wanderers

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Forest 1-0 Wanderers Empty Forest 1-0 Wanderers on Sat May 04, 2019 10:44 am

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Does anyone give a monkeys about this?
I reckon 4-0 will be the best that we can hope for

2Forest 1-0 Wanderers Empty Re: Forest 1-0 Wanderers on Sat May 04, 2019 11:12 am

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Does anyone give a monkeys about this?
I reckon 4-0 will be the best that we can hope for

The modicum of interest I have is in the team selection.

Hopefully he leaves out the strike instigators responsible for an additional points deduction next season.

3Forest 1-0 Wanderers Empty Re: Forest 1-0 Wanderers on Sat May 04, 2019 12:51 pm

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Assuming there is a next season fin. But in truth, no, I don't really care about the game today. I doubt many fans really do. Most of us will have one eye on Wednesday when we're back in court yet again.

4Forest 1-0 Wanderers Empty Re: Forest 1-0 Wanderers on Sat May 04, 2019 4:51 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
As I have not paid Karly his last few months wages he's gone on strike and there will be no Radio Nuts for tomorrows final game of the season.

There have been a number of enquiries to purchase Bolton Nuts and I am pleased to announce that Natasha of Whittam Industry (BWFC)  is in the process of doing Due Diligence but as yet as failed produce any evidence showing any goods and I'm starting to believe she is just another tyre kicker along with Mr Bread of Now Toast (BWFC) and another various nutjob who I am not at liberty to name.

I have however provide evidence of sufficient funds in order to let you all know Nuts will still be in existence for the start of next season and I am confident that Karly and BTID will still be here with me to look forward to following Bolton whatever the shape and league they may be in by then!

Onwards and upwards, everybody!

COYWM!

5Forest 1-0 Wanderers Empty Re: Forest 1-0 Wanderers on Sat May 04, 2019 5:03 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Very Happy

6Forest 1-0 Wanderers Empty Re: Forest 1-0 Wanderers on Sat May 04, 2019 5:38 pm

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I’ve been on strike for a week...

7Forest 1-0 Wanderers Empty Re: Forest 1-0 Wanderers on Sat May 04, 2019 6:19 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I may be coming in with a late bid. I have a wealthy backer, who wishes to remain anonymous.

8Forest 1-0 Wanderers Empty Re: Forest 1-0 Wanderers on Sat May 04, 2019 6:31 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I may be coming in with a late bid. I have a wealthy backer, who wishes to remain anonymous.
Does the wealthy backer make slippers for a living?

9Forest 1-0 Wanderers Empty Re: Forest 1-0 Wanderers on Sat May 04, 2019 6:50 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I may be coming in with a late bid. I have a wealthy backer, who wishes to remain anonymous.
Does the wealthy backer make slippers for a living?
No. He's in white goods.

He's a fridge magnate.

10Forest 1-0 Wanderers Empty Re: Forest 1-0 Wanderers on Sat May 04, 2019 6:53 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Dont be fooled Boncey is selling his memorabilia to fund a takeover on his own, May be a few changes on here and we will all be forced to wear slippers whilst posting and Brucie will be back big time  Very Happy

11Forest 1-0 Wanderers Empty Re: Forest 1-0 Wanderers on Sat May 04, 2019 6:55 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I may be coming in with a late bid. I have a wealthy backer, who wishes to remain anonymous.
Does the wealthy backer make slippers for a living?
No. He's in white goods.

He's a fridge magnate.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

12Forest 1-0 Wanderers Empty Re: Forest 1-0 Wanderers on Sat May 04, 2019 6:57 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Dont be fooled Boncey is selling his memorabilia to fund a takeover on his own, May be a few changes on here and we will all be forced to wear slippers whilst posting and Brucie will be back big time  Very Happy
You mentioned Brucie. You've got me thinking about him again.

You might have made a big mistake.

13Forest 1-0 Wanderers Empty Re: Forest 1-0 Wanderers on Sat May 04, 2019 7:00 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Me and my big chin er i mean mouth   Very Happy

14Forest 1-0 Wanderers Empty Re: Forest 1-0 Wanderers on Sat May 04, 2019 7:09 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Me and my big chin er i mean mouth   Very Happy
I'm thinking 'retrospective'.

His life and work laid bare. What a great, inspiring even, thought.

It'd have to include his tribute to Sammy Davis Jnr of course. 12 minutes of pure genius.

Made Breadman cry. Need I say more.

15Forest 1-0 Wanderers Empty Re: Forest 1-0 Wanderers on Sat May 04, 2019 10:31 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I’ve been on strike for a week...

Nobody had noticed!

Very Happy

16Forest 1-0 Wanderers Empty Re: Forest 1-0 Wanderers on Sun May 05, 2019 9:07 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Ref Watch: Oliver Langford to oversee Wanderers' away clash against Nottingham Forest

Oliver Langford will take charge of Wanderers’ Sky Bet Championship away clash against Nottingham Forest on Sunday afternoon.

In his twelfth season as a referee, Langford has officiated 34 games so far this year, in which he has produced 107 yellow cards and sent six players off.

When looking towards last season, Langford produced 121 yellow cards in 39 games, brandishing five red cards in total.

The last time Langford was in charge of a Whites match was in November 2018, where he oversaw Wanderers 2-0 away defeat to Aston Villa.

In that fixture, Langford booked three players, in Pawel Olkowski, David Wheater and Craig Noone.

Philip Dermott and Adam Matthews will run the line for the fixture, with Carl Boyeson as fourth official.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

17Forest 1-0 Wanderers Empty Re: Forest 1-0 Wanderers on Sun May 05, 2019 10:28 am

Biggie

Biggie
Admin
My only eye on this game is a hope to see some big changes in the team selection - like Hall playing in a 2 man attack. I want to see what they can do!

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

18Forest 1-0 Wanderers Empty Re: Forest 1-0 Wanderers on Sun May 05, 2019 10:48 am

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
That would be great Biggie but we all know Parky will just play the usual suspects  Rolling Eyes

19Forest 1-0 Wanderers Empty Re: Forest 1-0 Wanderers on Sun May 05, 2019 11:12 am

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Iles has just said that Bassini won't be allowed in to the directors box at Forest today.

20Forest 1-0 Wanderers Empty Re: Forest 1-0 Wanderers on Sun May 05, 2019 11:19 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Iles has just said that Bassini won't be allowed in to the directors box at Forest today.

And quite rightly so the shithouse.

21Forest 1-0 Wanderers Empty Re: Forest 1-0 Wanderers on Sun May 05, 2019 11:48 am

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Starting XI:

Matthews, Taylor, Grounds, Hobbs, Brockbank, Noone, Connolly, Pritchard, O'Neil, Buckley, Magennis

Subs:
Turner, Little, Oztumer, Donaldson, Earing, Johnson, Darcy

22Forest 1-0 Wanderers Empty Re: Forest 1-0 Wanderers on Sun May 05, 2019 11:50 am

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Typically uninspiring line up as usual from Parky  Rolling Eyes

What do Little and Oztumer have to do to get a game

23Forest 1-0 Wanderers Empty Re: Forest 1-0 Wanderers on Sun May 05, 2019 12:18 pm

Biggie

Biggie
Admin
Boring

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

24Forest 1-0 Wanderers Empty Re: Forest 1-0 Wanderers on Sun May 05, 2019 2:03 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
It suggests to me that many of those not playing have/are fixing themselves up elsewhere and are effectively still on 'strike'.

I know most are out of contract after today and would be leaving anyway and that they feel badly treated (I wish someone would badly treat me by not talking to me for a year and missing a couple of pay dates) whilst I'm GUARANTEED to receive around £250k a year (in case you read that too quickly, I'll just stress it again, a quarter of a million pounds!!!) just for kicking a ball about - and not even being very good at it over the year and getting the team relegated!

The least I would do would be to play out the final game out of pride in myself.

Yes there is a remote chance that you could pick up a career threating injury but in reality that is extremely unlikely to happen.

I really have less and less respect for footballers in general as each season go by.

25Forest 1-0 Wanderers Empty Re: Forest 1-0 Wanderers on Sun May 05, 2019 2:41 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Well another defeat and no one actually cares, 30 defeats in a season!

26Forest 1-0 Wanderers Empty Re: Forest 1-0 Wanderers on Sun May 05, 2019 2:55 pm

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It suggests to me that many of those not playing have/are fixing themselves up elsewhere and are effectively still on 'strike'.

I know most are out of contract after today and would be leaving anyway and that they feel badly treated (I wish someone would badly treat me by not talking to me for a year and missing a couple of pay dates) whilst I'm GUARANTEED to receive around £250k a year (in case you read that too quickly, I'll just stress it again, a quarter of a million pounds!!!) just for kicking a ball about - and not even being very good at it over the year and getting the team relegated!

The least I would do would be to play out the final game out of pride in myself.

Yes there is a remote chance that you could pick up a career threating injury but in reality that is extremely unlikely to happen.

I really have less and less respect for footballers in general as each season go by.
I totally agree with you Sluffy.

27Forest 1-0 Wanderers Empty Re: Forest 1-0 Wanderers on Sun May 05, 2019 2:56 pm

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Well another defeat and no one actually cares, 30 defeats in a season!
30 fucking defeats in a 46 game season is truly awful under any circumstances.

28Forest 1-0 Wanderers Empty Re: Forest 1-0 Wanderers on Sun May 05, 2019 2:57 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It suggests to me that many of those not playing have/are fixing themselves up elsewhere and are effectively still on 'strike'.

I know most are out of contract after today and would be leaving anyway and that they feel badly treated (I wish someone would badly treat me by not talking to me for a year and missing a couple of pay dates) whilst I'm GUARANTEED to receive around £250k a year (in case you read that too quickly, I'll just stress it again, a quarter of a million pounds!!!) just for kicking a ball about - and not even being very good at it over the year and getting the team relegated!

The least I would do would be to play out the final game out of pride in myself.

Yes there is a remote chance that you could pick up a career threating injury but in reality that is extremely unlikely to happen.

I really have less and less respect for footballers in general as each season go by.
I totally agree with you Sluffy.
Me too. The players have it far too easy.

29Forest 1-0 Wanderers Empty Re: Forest 1-0 Wanderers on Sun May 05, 2019 2:57 pm

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Well another defeat and no one actually cares, 30 defeats in a season!
Pathetic..

30Forest 1-0 Wanderers Empty Re: Forest 1-0 Wanderers on Sun May 05, 2019 3:00 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Well another defeat and no one actually cares, 30 defeats in a season!
Pathetic..
I hadn’t realised it was that bad. Shocked 

Let’s hope Parky gets the chop now!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum