Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Swinging Sixties.

+5
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
rammywhite
Angry Dad
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31The Swinging Sixties. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Swinging Sixties. Thu May 09 2019, 14:21

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Angry Dad wrote:When i'm pondering on if there is an afterlife  i 'd like it to be able to choose to live in a certain time period for ever and i'd choose 1950-1970 repeated. Stupid maybe but it's my idea of heaven.

Seems reasonable to me.

32The Swinging Sixties. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Swinging Sixties. Thu May 09 2019, 14:26

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

boltonbonce wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Bonce i'm surprised somebody on here hasn't complained about your new handsome photo (mentioning no names)
Not sure why anyone would complain. He's a perfectly good looking chimp.

Reminds me of someone though.

Laughing

33The Swinging Sixties. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Swinging Sixties. Fri May 10 2019, 19:54

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

karlypants wrote:I never had Rammy down as the type to have his wicked way with women in the back of his purple mini. Very Happy
Oh i thought he was wearing a purple mini?

34The Swinging Sixties. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Swinging Sixties. Fri May 10 2019, 19:59

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I was 13 in 1966 so i lived through the Beatles and Mersey sound great times, i was a ball boy at Burnden, shared a dressing room every fortnight with Franny Lee, Warwick Rimmer, Freddy Hill, Wynn Davies etc. and of course the World cup win, and i saw Best play still the most naturally gifted player ever to breath.

My first team was Hoplinson, Hartle, Farrimond, Rimmer, Hulme, Hatton, Lee, Bromey,Davies,Hill Taylor. then it all went downhill until the 70's

35The Swinging Sixties. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Swinging Sixties. Fri May 10 2019, 20:05

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I've seen Best play as well. Incredible player.

36The Swinging Sixties. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Swinging Sixties. Fri May 10 2019, 21:03

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

wessy wrote:I was 13 in 1966 so i lived through the Beatles and Mersey sound great times, i was a ball boy at Burnden, shared a dressing room every fortnight with Franny Lee, Warwick Rimmer, Freddy Hill, Wynn Davies etc. and of course the World cup win, and i saw Best play still the most naturally gifted player ever to breath.

My first team was Hoplinson, Hartle, Farrimond, Rimmer, Hulme, Hatton, Lee, Bromey,Davies,Hill Taylor. then it all went downhill until the 70's

Nice.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum