Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Danny Baker sacked by the BBC

Danny Baker sacked by the BBC

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31Danny Baker sacked by the BBC - Page 2 Empty Re: Danny Baker sacked by the BBC on Thu 9 May - 22:03

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@boltonbonce wrote:
@Natasha Whittam wrote:What a life he's lead though, I thoroughly recommend his three autobiographies.
They're very good. Bought them on Audible to listen to on my wanks.

Too much information, Bonce.

*just representing johnny in his absence of course

32Danny Baker sacked by the BBC - Page 2 Empty Re: Danny Baker sacked by the BBC on Thu 9 May - 22:06

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
@boltonbonce wrote:
@Natasha Whittam wrote:What a life he's lead though, I thoroughly recommend his three autobiographies.
They're very good. Bought them on Audible to listen to on my walks. Didn't Peter Kay appear in a televised version?
Yes. Cradle To Grave. Peter Kay did his best Dick Van Dyke impression in it. Worth watching though.

33Danny Baker sacked by the BBC - Page 2 Empty Re: Danny Baker sacked by the BBC on Thu 9 May - 23:01

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@DEANO82 wrote:
Yes. Cradle To Grave. Peter Kay did his best Dick Van Dyke impression in it.

Laughing

34Danny Baker sacked by the BBC - Page 2 Empty Re: Danny Baker sacked by the BBC on Fri 10 May - 10:56

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
He answered the door in his slippers Bonce, was reading today that it's got so bad now that Les Dawson would not be allowed on stage or TV because of his mother in law fat jokes, they would be classed as a hate crime now, i'm getting sick of this shit.

35Danny Baker sacked by the BBC - Page 2 Empty Re: Danny Baker sacked by the BBC on Fri 10 May - 12:05

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Angry Dad wrote:He answered the door in his slippers Bonce, was reading today that it's got so bad now that Les Dawson would not be allowed on stage or TV because of his mother in law fat jokes, they would be classed as a hate crime now, i'm getting sick of this shit.
They probably couldn't even get away with this now.

36Danny Baker sacked by the BBC - Page 2 Empty Re: Danny Baker sacked by the BBC on Fri 10 May - 12:16

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
I wonder if his wigs are still around he apparently had one for each stage of hair growth to cut. I liked him cheery fellow.

37Danny Baker sacked by the BBC - Page 2 Empty Re: Danny Baker sacked by the BBC on Fri 10 May - 12:18

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Think Les Dawson edged it on blankety blank though.

38Danny Baker sacked by the BBC - Page 2 Empty Re: Danny Baker sacked by the BBC on Fri 10 May - 13:27

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
My mother has seen the chimp picture, and calmly informed me that she has a photo of me in exactly the same coat.
She added insult to injury by saying the chimp looked better.
I might go and have a look. Might even post it on here.

39Danny Baker sacked by the BBC - Page 2 Empty Re: Danny Baker sacked by the BBC on Fri 10 May - 13:43

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
I think Danny Baker is a complete idiot, and there is no way he didn't know what he was doing. If he didn't, then he's a bigger idiot than I first thought.
For me the offensive part is that he makes a direct reference to the royal baby, and likening him to a chimp is wrong. I don't think he was actually being racist.

40Danny Baker sacked by the BBC - Page 2 Empty Re: Danny Baker sacked by the BBC on Fri 10 May - 14:22

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I've sent, and received, insulting birthday cards with a chimp on the cover. The implication is clear. I sent one to an ex work colleague a couple of weeks ago.
Had that ex colleague been black, I wouldn't have sent it, for obvious reasons.
We have football supporters still throwing bananas and making monkey noises, so a little thought would have saved him all this grief.

41Danny Baker sacked by the BBC - Page 2 Empty Re: Danny Baker sacked by the BBC on Fri 10 May - 14:25

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
From some reports he told auntie to fuck off it seems he may have been looking for trouble or he's lost it completely, the more i see the thing the more it seems a crazy thing to have done what did he expect? he dived under the bus more like.

42Danny Baker sacked by the BBC - Page 2 Empty Re: Danny Baker sacked by the BBC on Fri 10 May - 14:28

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Angry Dad wrote:From some reports he told auntie to fuck off it seems he may have been looking for trouble or he's lost it completely, the more i see the thing the more it seems a crazy thing to have done what did he expect? he dived under the bus more like.
This is the third time he's been sacked by the BBC. 

If only they'd sack Graham Norton. I enjoyed him in Father Ted, but he's way too in love with the sound of his own voice.

43Danny Baker sacked by the BBC - Page 2 Empty Re: Danny Baker sacked by the BBC on Fri 10 May - 15:20

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:My mother has seen the chimp picture, and calmly informed me that she has a photo of me in exactly the same coat.
Oh dear. My belt sets me apart. Very stylish.
Danny Baker sacked by the BBC - Page 2 Scan0012

44Danny Baker sacked by the BBC - Page 2 Empty Re: Danny Baker sacked by the BBC on Fri 10 May - 15:45

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@boltonbonce wrote:
@Angry Dad wrote:From some reports he told auntie to fuck off it seems he may have been looking for trouble or he's lost it completely, the more i see the thing the more it seems a crazy thing to have done what did he expect? he dived under the bus more like.
This is the third time he's been sacked by the BBC. 

If only they'd sack Graham Norton. I enjoyed him in Father Ted, but he's way too in love with the sound of his own voice.
Too true he don't stop i cant stand him and he's always dropping in homosexual innuendos and making silly noises, we know you're gay graham shut the fuck up.

45Danny Baker sacked by the BBC - Page 2 Empty Re: Danny Baker sacked by the BBC on Fri 10 May - 15:47

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@boltonbonce wrote:
@boltonbonce wrote:My mother has seen the chimp picture, and calmly informed me that she has a photo of me in exactly the same coat.
Lady on the left looks like one of my Aunties.

46Danny Baker sacked by the BBC - Page 2 Empty Re: Danny Baker sacked by the BBC on Fri 10 May - 15:51

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@boltonbonce wrote:

Nice pic bonce.

47Danny Baker sacked by the BBC - Page 2 Empty Re: Danny Baker sacked by the BBC on Fri 10 May - 16:53

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
He's issued a grovelling and seriously pathetic apology today.

48Danny Baker sacked by the BBC - Page 2 Empty Re: Danny Baker sacked by the BBC on Fri 10 May - 17:33

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@xmiles wrote:

Nice pic bonce.

My two aunts, with mum in the middle. Only mum still alive now. We were in Prestatyn.

Happy days.

49Danny Baker sacked by the BBC - Page 2 Empty Re: Danny Baker sacked by the BBC on Fri 10 May - 19:49

wessy

wessy
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@boltonbonce wrote:
@xmiles wrote:

Nice pic bonce.

My two aunts, with mum in the middle. Only mum still alive now. We were in Prestatyn.

Happy days.
Nice piccy Bonce, is it just coincidence that your avatar is a chimp?  Baker = idiot by the way

50Danny Baker sacked by the BBC - Page 2 Empty Re: Danny Baker sacked by the BBC on Fri 10 May - 20:02

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
@boltonbonce wrote:

Nice picture Bonce. I couldn't help but notice that your mum and one of your aunts seem to have the same sandals/shoes. This reminded me that my mother-in-law and her sister nearly always bought the same thing. It seems to have carried on with members of my family for particular items, i.e. my wife and her two sisters all had the same model microwave. Its just the way it was  Smile

51Danny Baker sacked by the BBC - Page 2 Empty Re: Danny Baker sacked by the BBC on Fri 10 May - 20:24

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
They all seem to have similar coats, but I suppose they were the thing at the time. The aunt on the right married a chap called Nat. It wasn't his real name, but he was potty about Nat Lofthouse, so the name stuck.

52Danny Baker sacked by the BBC - Page 2 Empty Re: Danny Baker sacked by the BBC on Fri 10 May - 20:48

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
Are you sure it was Pepsi and Twirls ?  Laughing

53Danny Baker sacked by the BBC - Page 2 Empty Re: Danny Baker sacked by the BBC on Fri 10 May - 21:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@gloswhite wrote:Are you sure it was Pepsi and Twirls ?  Laughing
Alarming thought. Shocked

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum