Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » OFFICIAL - BWFC are placed in administration

OFFICIAL - BWFC are placed in administration

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
Indeed, a colorful description.  Very Happy

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:From what I've read on here, I'm assuming that the Administrator will consider any offers in accordance with not only their own rules, but also those of the EFL ?  i.e. they would accept a final bid from the bidder offering not only the most money, but also the better football plan for both the short and long term.

In theory they are working to get the best deal for the creditors, to minimise the losses of those unsecured - so they real wouldn't worry too much who had the best football plan and concentrate more on who would pay the most to buy the club.

Of course it could be the same thing - the ones offering the most to buy could also have the best footballing plans too.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Take the hint bassini and don't bother you blue suede shoe wearing egg headed orange prick
Very Happy

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Take the hint bassini and don't bother you blue suede shoe wearing egg headed orange prick
He speaks highly of you Johnny.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum