Bolton in's and out's

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Bolton in's and out's Empty Bolton in's and out's on Thu May 30 2019, 17:36

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Thought it would be a good idea to have a thread covering all the in's and mostly out's.
Beevers already gone and now Pritchard has signed for Accrington Stanley! Thought he may get more of a game with us if he stayed but the pull of Accy must have been huge  Rolling Eyes

IN
James Weir (free agent)
Josh Earl (loan PNE)

OUT
Beevers - Peterborough
Pritchard - Accrington Stanley
Little - Bristol Rovers
Noone - Melbourne City
Olkowski - Gazisehir Gaziantep
Ameobi - Notts Forest
Turner - Newcastle
Wheater - Oldham Athletic
Vela - Hibs
Donaldson - Bradford (the fools)
Taylor
Buckley
Earing - Halifax Town
Connell - Celtic

Last edited by Norpig on Sun Aug 04 2019, 12:18; edited 13 times in total

2Bolton in's and out's Empty Re: Bolton in's and out's on Thu May 30 2019, 19:38

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Administration aside aren't we still under embargo anyway?

3Bolton in's and out's Empty Re: Bolton in's and out's on Thu May 30 2019, 20:32

wessy

wessy
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
I thought Olkowski was off ?

4Bolton in's and out's Empty Re: Bolton in's and out's on Thu May 30 2019, 20:34

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Administration aside aren't we still under embargo anyway?

Even if we are we are still obliged to field a team in order to fulfil the reason the Administrator is there for, namely to keep the company trading in order to make a solvent sale to maximise the payments to its creditors.

I would imagine that would even allow us to employ people (players) to meet that obligation - within acceptable ongoing costs of keeping the company trading.

So I expect we will still be signing our usual assortment free  transfers and has-beens to get us through the next season - no matter what sort headline embargo we may be placed under.

5Bolton in's and out's Empty Re: Bolton in's and out's on Thu May 30 2019, 20:36

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I thought Olkowski was off ?

It's been reported he's gone but so far no confirmation of where he's gone to.

Ameobi is thought to be out the door too but again no actual confirmation of such.

6Bolton in's and out's Empty Re: Bolton in's and out's on Fri May 31 2019, 07:33

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I thought Olkowski was off ?

It's been reported he's gone but so far no confirmation of where he's gone to.

Ameobi is thought to be out the door too but again no actual confirmation of such.

I thought that both of them had handed in their notice, the same as any other employee could if the employer breaches the contract of employment by not paying people. I think they are now both free agents looking for work elsewhere.

7Bolton in's and out's Empty Re: Bolton in's and out's on Tue Jun 04 2019, 10:47

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Little gone now to Bristol Rovers and Olkowski possibly going back to Poland to Lech Poznan.

8Bolton in's and out's Empty Re: Bolton in's and out's on Tue Jun 04 2019, 12:49

wessy

wessy
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Olkowski won't be missed.

9Bolton in's and out's Empty Re: Bolton in's and out's on Mon Jun 10 2019, 13:45

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
As expected Ameobi out as well but no new club as yet.

10Bolton in's and out's Empty Re: Bolton in's and out's on Mon Jun 10 2019, 13:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
The squad is looking better.

11Bolton in's and out's Empty Re: Bolton in's and out's on Mon Jun 10 2019, 13:52

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Can't even field a 5 a side team now with only 6 players, 2 of which are goalkeepers.

12Bolton in's and out's Empty Re: Bolton in's and out's on Mon Jun 10 2019, 14:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Can't even field a 5 a side team now with only 6 players, 2 of which are goalkeepers.

:facepalm:

Maths isn't your strong point is it.

13Bolton in's and out's Empty Re: Bolton in's and out's on Mon Jun 10 2019, 22:21

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Can't even field a 5 a side team now with only 6 players, 2 of which are goalkeepers.

:facepalm:

Maths isn't your strong point is it.
Laughing fair enough, that's why i work in the NHS.

14Bolton in's and out's Empty Re: Bolton in's and out's on Tue Jun 11 2019, 08:36

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Noone on his way to Australia Nixon has said, can't say i'll miss him. Brickfeet will have a job finding a new club after his performances last season as well.

15Bolton in's and out's Empty Re: Bolton in's and out's on Tue Jun 11 2019, 11:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Noone on his way to Australia Nixon has said, can't say i'll miss him. Brickfeet will have a job finding a new club after his performances last season as well.
In my worst nightmare, Parky stays, and builds his team around Brickfeet.

16Bolton in's and out's Empty Re: Bolton in's and out's on Tue Jun 11 2019, 11:07

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Noone on his way to Australia Nixon has said, can't say i'll miss him. Brickfeet will have a job finding a new club after his performances last season as well.
 A cold shiver ran down my spine when i read that boncey  Shocked

17Bolton in's and out's Empty Re: Bolton in's and out's on Tue Jun 11 2019, 20:45

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Shocked Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

18Bolton in's and out's Empty Re: Bolton in's and out's on Thu Jun 13 2019, 10:44

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I've updated the list due to the contracted players list just released. No clubs for most of them yet but you would assume most of them won't be resigning for us.

19Bolton in's and out's Empty Re: Bolton in's and out's on Thu Jun 13 2019, 12:00

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I've updated the list due to the contracted players list just released. No clubs for most of them yet but you would assume most of them won't be resigning for us.

Why would you assume that they won't re-sign for us? If we get a decent new owner some of them might reconsider. They're just lower league journeymen and many of them will find it hard to get new contracts and so we might be a better bet. Better the devil you know than the devil you don't.
The question is whether we would want any of them back?

20Bolton in's and out's Empty Re: Bolton in's and out's on Thu Jun 13 2019, 12:31

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Easy rammy i can always adjust the list  Very Happy

I personally wouldn't want any of them back other than Wheater.

21Bolton in's and out's Empty Re: Bolton in's and out's on Mon Jun 24 2019, 13:27

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bradford made the biggest mistake of their lives signing Donaldson and Ameobi is off to Forest.

22Bolton in's and out's Empty Re: Bolton in's and out's on Mon Jun 24 2019, 21:28

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Another youngster who was on the verge of the first team has left. Jack Earing has joined Halifax Town in the National League.

23Bolton in's and out's Empty Re: Bolton in's and out's on Sat Jun 29 2019, 10:12

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
And now Connell gone to Celtic.

24Bolton in's and out's Empty Re: Bolton in's and out's on Sat Jun 29 2019, 10:57

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:And now Connell gone to Celtic.
Another fucking Judas, all the Rats fuck off first !!!

25Bolton in's and out's Empty Re: Bolton in's and out's on Thu Jul 04 2019, 08:30

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I noticed Harry Charsley from Everton has been released. I'm betting he turns up back with us especially if Parky is still in charge. His loan spell was very forgettable but Parky knows him and we are desperate.

26Bolton in's and out's Empty Re: Bolton in's and out's on Sun Jul 07 2019, 13:37

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
I wouldn't mind seeing Zach Clough back on loan as a second striker if Forest are unable to offload him permanently. He's done very little at Rochdale but I think he'd give everything of himself given the opportunity to pull on a Bolton shirt again.

27Bolton in's and out's Empty Re: Bolton in's and out's on Sun Jul 07 2019, 16:24

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
It would  be a real chance for him to rekindle his career.

28Bolton in's and out's Empty Re: Bolton in's and out's on Sun Jul 07 2019, 17:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I wouldn't mind seeing Zach Clough back on loan as a second striker if Forest are unable to offload him permanently. He's done very little at Rochdale but I think he'd give everything of himself given the opportunity to pull on a Bolton shirt again.

Offloading him for hard cash was one thing Ken got right.

29Bolton in's and out's Empty Re: Bolton in's and out's on Sun Jul 07 2019, 21:29

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Very true young lady.

30Bolton in's and out's Empty Re: Bolton in's and out's on Sun Jul 07 2019, 22:09

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I wouldn't mind seeing Zach Clough back on loan as a second striker if Forest are unable to offload him permanently. He's done very little at Rochdale but I think he'd give everything of himself given the opportunity to pull on a Bolton shirt again.

Offloading him for hard cash was one thing Ken got right.

Yep. But however much you want to blow Ken, and given how much circumstances have changed, I reiterate...

I wouldn't mind seeing Zach Clough back on loan as a second striker if Forest are unable to offload him permanently. He's done very little at Rochdale but I think he'd give everything of himself given the opportunity to pull on a Bolton shirt again.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum