Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!!

+31
okocha
wanderlust
y2johnny
Fulham Bob
Danno
Mr Magoo
Chairmanda
To Be Frank
doffcocker
Bollotom2014
bryan458
Boggersbelief
Growler
gloswhite
sunlight
wessy
DEANO82
rogercpc
boltonbonce
terenceanne
RangersDave
luckyPeterpiper
BoltonTillIDie
Cajunboy
finlaymcdanger
MartinBWFC
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 43  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 43]

121OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Jul 01 2019, 18:34

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:Still no bloody announcement!

Just now -

Football Ventures (Whites) Limited are confirmed as the Preferred Bidder for the acquisition of the club.

Paul Appleton of David Rubin & Partners, said: "We undertook a comprehensive bidding process where all interested parties were given an opportunity to make their best and final offer for the club.

"Football Ventures made the highest offer by a substantial margin and were also able to show absolute proof and source of funding to match the requirements of the process.

"They were also able to show the viability of a minimum two-year business plan for the club which was of the utmost importance.

"With the Heads of Terms agreement signed, we now move towards a Sales and Purchase Agreement and the completion of the deal."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

122OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Jul 01 2019, 20:05

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Until the S&P agreement is over the line, i can't get over excited especially with Bassini making waves. The first time football is the subject then i will be very happy. However at least we are heading to a conclusion.

123OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Jul 01 2019, 20:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:Until the S&P agreement is over the line, i can't get over excited especially with Bassini making waves. The first time football is the subject then i will be very happy. However at least we are heading to a conclusion.
Yes, like the Titanic. 'Steward, ice'.

124OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Jul 01 2019, 20:44

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

They are going to be tight on us and dock us a load of points.

125OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Jul 03 2019, 19:52

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Martin will be thrilled!

126OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Jul 03 2019, 20:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Madness on both a playing and commercial front.

127OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Jul 03 2019, 20:58

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:Martin will be thrilled!

Actually given the timeframe and recruitment it makes sense, but I will wager that if crowds are down as predicted and results don't go in our favour he'll be potted before November.

128OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Jul 03 2019, 21:00

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:Madness on both a playing and commercial front.

I guess it comes down to having enough spare money to pot Parky and his staff and that Anderson isn't anything like as black as people wanted to have painted him and that Aldridge isn't tainted by this so called corruption of Ken's.

Aldridge was highly respected before he came to the club and those type of people tend to value their reputation more than a job - you can always get a new job but you can't get a new reputation once you've lost it.

I strongly suspect Aldridge has run the club honestly under Ken and that he knows that Ken hasn't done a fraction of what he's been accused of.

Maybe Parky has learned that negative football is what people pay to see and becomes more positive - he starts -12 points down anyway so we need some wins.

It would have been better if he had left but as he hasn't then we've got a manager that knows the division, seems to be a decent human being and maybe feels somehow reborn under a new ownership.

Fingers crossed anyway.

129OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Jul 03 2019, 21:06

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

MartinBWFC wrote:
Sluffy wrote:Martin will be thrilled!

Actually given the timeframe and recruitment it makes sense, but I will wager that if crowds are down as predicted and results don't go in our favour he'll be potted before November.

Don't worry Martin we are already investigating the obvious hack into your account and can assure you that your personal details such as your email address [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and your password p*r*y*s*c*n* are secure.

130OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Jul 03 2019, 21:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:I guess it comes down to having enough spare money to pot Parky and his staff and that Anderson isn't anything like as black as people wanted to have painted him and that Aldridge isn't tainted by this so called corruption of Ken's.

Aldridge was highly respected before he came to the club and those type of people tend to value their reputation more than a job - you can always get a new job but you can't get a new reputation once you've lost it.

I strongly suspect Aldridge has run the club honestly under Ken and that he knows that Ken hasn't done a fraction of what he's been accused of.

Maybe Parky has learned that negative football is what people pay to see and becomes more positive - he starts -12 points down anyway so we need some wins.

It would have been better if he had left but as he hasn't then we've got a manager that knows the division, seems to be a decent human being and maybe feels somehow reborn under a new ownership.

Fingers crossed anyway.

True, but I just think this club needs a fresh face at the helm, to put the past behind us.

We all know that a poor start will turn the place toxic again, at least a new man might get a bit longer to change our fortunes.

But, ultimately for me, it comes down to the absolutely turgid football played by Parky's teams. It makes Saturday afternoon a chore rather than a pleasure, and that alone should have been enough for the new owners to look for a new manager.

131OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Jul 03 2019, 21:56

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Sluffy wrote:I guess it comes down to having enough spare money to pot Parky and his staff and that Anderson isn't anything like as black as people wanted to have painted him and that Aldridge isn't tainted by this so called corruption of Ken's.

Fingers crossed anyway.

True, but I just think this club needs a fresh face at the helm, to put the past behind us.

We all know that a poor start will turn the place toxic again, at least a new man might get a bit longer to change our fortunes.

But, ultimately for me, it comes down to the absolutely turgid football played by Parky's teams. It makes Saturday afternoon a chore rather than a pleasure, and that alone should have been enough for the new owners to look for a new manager.

I agree and the new owners probably agree too - so I suspect they simply don't have the spare money to pot him and his staff.

Maybe he'll build his team around Oztumer and go for it, I guess he will have a freer hand than under Ken who I'm certain brought in players Parkinson simply didn't want.

In a way he's got a blank canvass to go at, he can think of how he wants to set his teams out and then go for the players that fits the system, perhaps rather than making players who don't fit the system to squeeze into it out of necessity.

He's got one last chance really and if he's got any sense will need to get some quick early wins and get the supporters on board with him playing positively.

He would be a fool to once again go defensive first, knowing we start 12 points (plus whatever might be given to us for the players strike match we didn't play) behind and have to start behind everyone else.

132OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jul 04 2019, 00:23

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

If Parky stays I definitely won’t be renewing my season ticket. But only because I haven’t had one for about 20 years.

133OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 05 2019, 15:39

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Sharon Brittan and Parky in Manchester Starbucks today, allegedly, although it does look genuine.

134OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 05 2019, 15:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hopefully delivering some good news.

135OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 05 2019, 16:02

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Hope thats not his leg we can see  Shocked

136OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 05 2019, 16:04

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

She could have taken him somewhere classier to break the bad news surely?  Very Happy

137OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 05 2019, 16:06

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:She could have taken him somewhere classier to break the bad news surely?  Very Happy

That's the point - she would!

So it is starting to look that he is staying.

138OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 05 2019, 16:13

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good news for him. bad news for us!

139OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 05 2019, 17:36

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sluffy's theory above about not having enough money to Pot Parky better not be correct..... If this new group is dithering over relative pennies then we are still in the crapper. 
FV better have millions to burn for expenses, staff & players etc.
As a matter of fact I wouldn't mind a statement from the new people as to what their actual goals are for BWFC.  Unless I missed somat none of us have any idea what the plan is right now.

140OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Jul 09 2019, 14:14

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Looks as though the intended holding company for the ownership of the shares has been registered at Companies House -

FVWL FOOTBALL LIMITED

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 43]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 43  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum