You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!!

OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!!

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 23]

511OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! on Sun Aug 25 2019, 14:55

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Can you read?

Yes thanks.

Can you not understand?

Have the rest of the day off as you clearly are only here to argue for arguing sake - yet again - and nobody but you wants that - not even me.

512OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! on Sun Aug 25 2019, 16:10

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Have the rest of the day off as you clearly are only here to argue for arguing sake - yet again - and nobody but you wants that - not even me.
Well thank god for that!

513OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! on Sun Aug 25 2019, 16:38

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Yes thanks.

Can you not understand?

Just so that I can understand the rules, what has he done to be banned for the day?

514OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! on Sun Aug 25 2019, 16:53

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Yes thanks.

Can you not understand?

Just so that I can understand the rules, what has he done to be banned for the day?

Deliberate trolling.

For about the thousandth time as well.

Certainly not the first time he's had a day off for doing it and I'm certainly not the first mod to ban him for doing so either.

It's just a game to him but it fucks the site for most everybody else's enjoyment.

515OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! on Sun Aug 25 2019, 17:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It's just a game to him but it fucks the site for most everybody else's enjoyment.

I suspect you banning people has a much more severe impact on the site.

All I see from this argument is two people defending their point, surely the whole point of a forum.

516OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! on Sun Aug 25 2019, 18:48

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It's just a game to him but it fucks the site for most everybody else's enjoyment.

I suspect you banning people has a much more severe impact on the site.

All I see from this argument is two people defending their point, surely the whole point of a forum.

I know he's your mate but I refer you to posts 330 to 403 on this very same thread from just three weeks ago - covering everything he's tried to troll me on again!!!

What's the point really other than for his own amusement - and possibly/probably yours too?

The sites how it is because I'm extremely reluctant to ban people and instead of nipping Bread, Wanderlust and Troy abuse/games in the bud at the start, I let them go on and on and on for over three years each in respect of the first two before my patience finally snapped.

I regret I didn't do it years sooner but I never imagined in my wildest dreams that people would rather fuck the site up to just have a pop at me and fuck everybody else, for over three years - and for why - something they didn't agree with me on an internet forum - how rational is that???  Christ I've even still got Wanderlust personally abusing me on Wways and the last time I'd heard anything about Bread was having his account from Twitter deleted for about the ninety-ninth time for his abuse to others - anyone really think that's truly normal behaviour?

The fun's gone out of this site and replaced by hatred instead.

No one wants to read that.

I've offered you a chance to come back as an Admin but you completely ignored it - I don't blame you really, we are just on a hiding to nothing all the way round.

Nothing good to report about the club, true fans turned off from it all and no longer following the club even on forums like ours and those that do show their face have nothing good to say about anything much.

I'd hoped for a fresh beginning at the season start for the club and the forum but got neither.

Not a good time for anything much really - certainly not for deliberate trolling on something already done to death less than 20 days previously.

517OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! on Sun Aug 25 2019, 23:39

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
He's been banned for the day for having the temerity to not agree with Sluffy and the only person taking the fun out of this site and killing it is Sluffy as well.

518OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! on Mon Aug 26 2019, 08:53

To Be Frank

To Be Frank
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:This doesn't add up to me. If FV sincerely wanted the club as an asset surely the distraction of the hotel is counter-intuitive. The delays have resulted in being unable to assemble a squad and now more likely we'll be a L2 side, reducing the value of their main asset, the club. In the meantime the players we had have left, some who would have stayed but for the delays (Wheater, e.g.) - more value lost. Now FV are staring at an embarrassing set of circumstances they could have avoided by simply buying the club as soon as the Heads of Terms was reached and then fret about the hotel after, quickly buying players, instead they've watch the value of the club disappear. Surely they would have been permitted to buy the club first and then buy the hotel if they were the proffered bidders for the hotel. Also if the EFL deduct more points due to not fulfilling the doncaster fixture due to lack of squad then there's not the remotest of chances of us surviving.

They'll be an announcement soon to say FV have backed off leaving us in the shit again. They had the opportunity to buy us before going into administration and a decent chance of staying in the Championship, now, even though they will get the club much cheaper they won't have the experience or money to get us out of L2.

We are proper fucked.

The only way they can get £24m is to sell the stadium and lease back (they had a deal in place to do so).

I see you are one of those people sluffy who likes to consider themselves privileged with information when in fact you know nowt.

519OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! on Mon Aug 26 2019, 10:41

To Be Frank

To Be Frank
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel
Liquidation this week:

At 5pm on Friday August 23, the completion of the sale of the football club and the hotel had been agreed by all parties and undertakings had been issued by all solicitors except those of Ken Anderson.
Devastatingly, on Saturday morning that deal collapsed. At this stage, there seems little point in apportioning blame because that makes no difference to the staff, players, management, supporters and the community who have once more seen their club taken back to the brink.

My team have spent the last 48 hours working around the clock, striving to get a deal back on track and trying to convince the parties still in conflict that the very fate of Bolton Wanderers depends on them finding a compromise.

The EFL have made their position clear by insisting on a 5pm deadline on Tuesday for a deal to be completed or give compelling reasons for an extension. They have also written to everybody concerned in the process to underline that sense of urgency.

On Sunday evening, there was some tentative dialogue but we are still some way from reaching a solution. Therefore, I am appealing to those parties whose position seems intractable to do everything to reach a compromise.

In just over 24 hours, the club will have its membership of the EFL revoked. Over and above that, the club is currently not in a position to carry on trading and, as such, the process of closing down the company will commence on Wednesday.

This will ultimately lead to its liquidation, the expulsion of the club from the EFL and the inevitable loss of over 150 jobs. More than that, it will devastate a community for whom the football club is a beacon of hope and expectation.

I reiterate, unless there is a change of position from any of the parties involved, the process of closing down the club and ultimately placing Bolton Wanderers into liquidation will begin this week.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

520OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! on Mon Aug 26 2019, 10:44

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
just posted the same thing Frank, i feel sick right now  Crying or Very sad

521OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! on Mon Aug 26 2019, 10:54

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Fuck sake. ::seething2::

522OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! on Mon Aug 26 2019, 11:43

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
I see you are one of those people sluffy who likes to consider themselves privileged with information when in fact you know nowt.

I know that if I put my hand in a fire it would hurt - without actually having to put my hand in the fire first to find out.

I know the club will cost £24m to buy - that's in the Administrators report - I also know they've not got it otherwise there wouldn't be all this farting about would there?

Maybe they thought they could get the funds from their money tree or the ST's 'High Net Worths' would give it them, or maybe they thought they would get it by leveraging the asset of the stadium/hotel they would have acquired from the purchase?

I know which one is the most likely without having to read FV's business plan first.

523OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! on Mon Aug 26 2019, 13:03

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Anderson saying a deal will be done tonight.

524OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! on Mon Aug 26 2019, 13:04

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Anderson saying a deal will be done tonight.
Until tonight comes!

525OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! on Mon Aug 26 2019, 13:05

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Anderson saying a deal will be done tonight.
Until tonight comes!
Probably.  ..dunno..

526OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! on Mon Aug 26 2019, 13:35

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
"Sold tonight" on a Bank Holiday Monday?" Not like they're shopping at Lidl, is it?
On a slant, I was yesterday at the old Highbury ground, once Arse's lot. There are 411 properties which all sold. Of course Highbury is in a massively residential area but I would imagine UniBol could have some attraction for those not really interested in the footie side of things.
Fingers crossed for tonight.

527OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! on Mon Aug 26 2019, 13:54

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:"Sold tonight" on a Bank Holiday Monday?" Not like they're shopping at Lidl, is it?
On a slant, I was yesterday at the old Highbury ground, once Arse's lot. There are 411 properties which all sold. Of course Highbury is in a massively residential area but I would imagine UniBol could have some attraction for those not really interested in the footie side of things.
Fingers crossed for tonight.
Can only hope something is sorted tonight.

Tomorrow is Nat Lofthouse's birthday.

528OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! on Mon Aug 26 2019, 14:12

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So the previous admin statement was shite. What a surprise

529OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! on Mon Aug 26 2019, 14:18

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't honestly believe a word that comes out of his mouth.

530OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! on Mon Aug 26 2019, 14:36

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Terrible thing to say about Hipster!

As for Appleton I believe he's done everything he could to get the deal in spite of all the agendas of others playing out behind the scenes.

531OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! on Mon Aug 26 2019, 14:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As for Appleton I believe he's done everything he could to get the deal in spite of all the agendas of others playing out behind the scenes.
ST haven't been much use. Apart from hand wringing on the sidelines, like the rest of us.

532OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! on Mon Aug 26 2019, 15:17

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

ST haven't been much use. Apart from hand wringing on the sidelines, like the rest of us.

I suggest they've been even worse than that (but I would think that though wouldn't I).

If they really do have access to all these local 'High Net Worths' they consistently talk about - and the deal has stalled for a million or so (I heard they wanted £2m from the PFA to pay the players wages that at one time was the only thing purporting holding up the deal), then wouldn't you think that the ST could have introduced them to the Administrator and/or FV in order to provide a loan (be part of the consortium even) and help bring the sale to a conclusion weeks ago?

The ST have publicly criticised Michael Janes (a Director of FV remember) and Eddie Davies Trustees and I doubt they have any 'High Net Worth's' to speak about.

I don't know if you are aware but the ST's accounts are now overdue (and to be fair to them they had always until this year filed them on time) and that for the second time in just four years have failed to hold their mandatory Annual General Meeting.

Even if the Administrator offered them the club now, right this instance, they are not legally in a position to accept it as they are no longer properly constituted by their own constitution, to do so!

Absolute waste of time under the current leadership and definitely not fit for purpose.

And these are the people who are the backstop and there to save us when all else fails.

533OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! on Mon Aug 26 2019, 15:22

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Media reporting in alarmist fashion. 

The statement has been issued millions of times. The club is not near to going bust and never will.

534OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! on Mon Aug 26 2019, 15:53

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
No offence hipster but that's what Glasgow Rangers fans said. They were still saying it the day it was announced that Rangers were gone and a 'newco' would have to be formed. Maidstone and Aldershot fans believed similar things and so did Accrington Stanley supporters back in 1962.

The sad fact is that football clubs are businesses and many are failing businesses at that. We are a failed business, one that it seems no one wants to buy and that means we could well, in fact we likely WILL be out of business at 5.01 tomorrow evening.

About the only hope I have now is that Ken's right and the deal will be done tonight but it's been said so many times now that I have a very difficult time believing it.

535OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! on Mon Aug 26 2019, 20:10

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Nah we'll get an extension.

536OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! on Mon Aug 26 2019, 21:15

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Nah we'll get an extension.
Unlikely without at least one serious bidder on board. Bury got their extension based on Dale sayng the deal is actually done while we're announcing ours is dead. Unless someone else has already proved to the admins they have the cash and can prove it to the EFL tomorrow I think we're toast if only because we've had all summer to try and sort it out and have failed. Plus in our case it's the administrator who's saying we will liquidate on wednesday if no deal is reached NOT the league. The administrator also stated there's nothing left in any pot for us to trade with.

In all seriousness I genuinely feel and fear this is the end of the road for us. I hope and pray I'm wrong but in truth I hold out little hope now.

537OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! on Mon Aug 26 2019, 21:22

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
It's not dead.

It was held up by one signatory. 

The statement was designed to shame whomever that signatory was into action. 

Also telling the EFA the deal is being held up by one scribble is likely to lead to another extension.

538OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! on Tue Aug 27 2019, 04:40

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
The administrators described ALL the parties involved as 'intractable' not just one person. They also made clear that there is NO money to trade with and if we don't have a buyer today (Tuesday) the liquidation process WILL begin tomorrow REGARDLESS of our League status. The EFL might grant us the extension, they might not but if the administrator is to be believed it's irrelevant. Even if the EFL don't grant us an extension we'd have 14 days to prove we have sorted things out before actually facing expulsion but in our case that won't matter, we'll be shut down long before the 14 days are up.

539OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! on Tue Aug 27 2019, 06:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
My Lifeline subscription was taken this morning, so they've got a few bob. cheers

540OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! on Tue Aug 27 2019, 09:43

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
BN reporting that there has been talks between Satan and the Eddie Davies trust and could be good news

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum