Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » HOME MATCH TICKETS

HOME MATCH TICKETS

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

61HOME MATCH TICKETS - Page 3 Empty Re: HOME MATCH TICKETS on Fri Aug 09 2019, 14:42

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Bassini going to the match tomorrow. Interesting to see where he thinks his rightful seat is.
Overdale.

62HOME MATCH TICKETS - Page 3 Empty Re: HOME MATCH TICKETS on Fri Aug 09 2019, 14:46

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Bassini going to the match tomorrow. Interesting to see where he thinks his rightful seat is.
Overdale.
Shocked

63HOME MATCH TICKETS - Page 3 Empty Re: HOME MATCH TICKETS on Fri Aug 09 2019, 14:54

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
He will need security if he is coming, the boos and abuse he will get may be a surprise to him as he genuinely thinks he is doing us a favour. The man has either a massive ego or is seriously deluded (probably both)

64HOME MATCH TICKETS - Page 3 Empty Re: HOME MATCH TICKETS on Fri Aug 09 2019, 14:58

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Sold just over 7000 in 3 hours

65HOME MATCH TICKETS - Page 3 Empty Re: HOME MATCH TICKETS on Fri Aug 09 2019, 15:44

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
When I moved to Knott End-on-Sea a very long time ago they looked at me in stunned amazement when i asked for half a dozen Whist pies.

Never thought I would hear Knott End on this forum! I moved to Knott End in 1962.  There was nothing there then, a few houses scattered around.  Now on Google earth it looks as though it has become quite the metropolis.
When did you leave Knott End?
I moved here in 1977 and it was still a very sleepy rural backwater then, there was still the old Toll Bridge over the river Wyre to Poulton-le-Fylde. The old bridge was replaced by Lancashire County Council in 1993. ( non toll)
I guess this opened the area up more.  There has been a lot of of property built in Pilling, Preesall, Stalmine, Hambleton and Knott End in recent times, bringing much more traffic to the narrow  country lanes in the area.

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum