Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

So much for parliamentary democracy

+12
Cajunboy
wessy
bryan458
finlaymcdanger
boltonbonce
Norpig
gloswhite
Angry Dad
Hipster_Nebula
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
okocha
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 11]

91So much for parliamentary democracy - Page 6 Empty Re: So much for parliamentary democracy Sat Sep 14 2019, 13:31

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:
sunlight wrote:Vaudeville Johnson, the Clown, just needs a backfiring small car and a red fluffy wig. He can get out of the car, in which the door he opens falls off and then he can start making shapes out of balloons for the television cameras. And that is all he does, he has no plans, nothing. He has a long history of making a very very expensive mess out of everything he is in charge of.

Its nice to see you all making sensible, unbiased comments. 
Unlike the last Labour government, The PM hasn't left the country with a mountain of debt, and nothing in the coffers.  
Some people have a very short memory. Why do you think so many people don't want a Corbyn government?
The Tory party are falling apart. Two long standing members of the party came to blows in our local pub this week, and had to be calmed down by their wives.
It was hilarious, if you enjoy old men fighting. 
Meanwhile, JC waits, ready to deploy the Corbynite manoeuvre.

92So much for parliamentary democracy - Page 6 Empty Re: So much for parliamentary democracy Sat Sep 14 2019, 14:55

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Gove has made it clear that they will simply ignore the Irish border and also Cocaine use. What could possibly go wrong?

93So much for parliamentary democracy - Page 6 Empty Re: So much for parliamentary democracy Sat Sep 14 2019, 15:05

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

sunlight wrote:Gove has made it clear that they will simply ignore the Irish border and also Cocaine use. What could possibly go wrong?
I don't think its a case of ignoring the border, although your right in some ways. I think all sides are looking how the current standoff can be tweaked. The Northern Irish won't be abandoned, but they are now in a weaker bargaining position as their direct support in parliament isn't as necessary now. Not always nice, but that's modern politics, and the benefit for the vast majority is now plain to not only see, but also to reach.
Not sure about the cocaine. I get excitable on paracetamol  Very Happy

94So much for parliamentary democracy - Page 6 Empty Re: So much for parliamentary democracy Sat Sep 14 2019, 15:11

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

gloswhite wrote:
I don't think its a case of ignoring the border, although your right in some ways. I think all sides are looking how the current standoff can be tweaked. The Northern Irish won't be abandoned, but they are now in a weaker bargaining position as their direct support in parliament isn't as necessary now. Not always nice, but that's modern politics, and the benefit for the vast majority is now plain to not only see, but also to reach.
Not sure about the cocaine. I get excitable on paracetamol  Very Happy

Rees Mogg has said that there is nothing to fear about losing our supplies of medicine after a Tory no-deal Brexit as there are lots of DIY medicine manufacture sites online where the Proles can make their own medicine if they can be bothered.

I hardly think that the Irish being in a `weaker` bargaining position is going to stop the troubles.
I am a peaceful person and love the Status Quo.

95So much for parliamentary democracy - Page 6 Empty Re: So much for parliamentary democracy Sun Sep 15 2019, 05:50

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

gloswhite wrote:
sunlight wrote:Vaudeville Johnson, the Clown, just needs a backfiring small car and a red fluffy wig. He can get out of the car, in which the door he opens falls off and then he can start making shapes out of balloons for the television cameras. And that is all he does, he has no plans, nothing. He has a long history of making a very very expensive mess out of everything he is in charge of.

Its nice to see you all making sensible, unbiased comments. 
Unlike the last Labour government, The PM hasn't left the country with a mountain of debt, and nothing in the coffers.  
Some people have a very short memory. Why do you think so many people don't want a Corbyn government?

Boris wasted millions when he was mayor of London. Now he is promising billions of extra spending money and tax cuts for the rich even though there is no explanation as to where this money is coming from. Even his own brother and sister realise that he is a lying egomaniac with no interest in anybody or anything but himself.

96So much for parliamentary democracy - Page 6 Empty Re: So much for parliamentary democracy Sun Sep 15 2019, 09:39

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Johnson's vacillating voting record shows that his rash disregard for the effects of Brexit on ordinary folk is because he has no personal concern as to whether we remain or leave, as long as his own political career goals are realised. He doesn't even care about risking the hard-fought-for peace in NI.

He doesn't care about anyone other than himself, as emphasised by his fractured personal relationships. He is self-centred scum, as Cameron now makes clear. 
The dwindling number who still support him and what he is prepared to put at risk will evidently change their tune only when they personally suffer the consequences and brutal reality hits them.

Boris will resort more and more to representing the Labour leadership as a scary proposition and pledging billions to undo years of Tory austerity....all in order to keep himself in power....when the biggest prority right now is to safeguard all the country's interests by remaining close to our  allies....which does not include the totally unreliable lunatic in The White House.

97So much for parliamentary democracy - Page 6 Empty Re: So much for parliamentary democracy Sun Sep 15 2019, 09:55

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The dwindling number who support him.

Tories leading in all major polls.

In one by 12 points.

98So much for parliamentary democracy - Page 6 Empty Re: So much for parliamentary democracy Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Dwindling support in the HOC.... MPs kicked out or following their own values by joining other parties, especially those which advocate Remain. Further setbacks for Boris are imminent as Cameron's views take effect. DUP's position? Growing support for Lib Dems' principles and Greens' massively important concern for climate change?

Worry about Labour's credentials and many people's unwillingness to swallow pride and admit getting it wrong are the biggest stops to landslide defection from the Tories.......but this is more about country than party. Those looking at us from the outside are incredulous,  thinking the UK has gone mad. The world's regard for us is dwindling as is our relative influence.  .

99So much for parliamentary democracy - Page 6 Empty Re: So much for parliamentary democracy Sun Sep 15 2019, 11:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote: MPs kicked out or following their own values by joining other parties, especially those which advocate Remain. Further setbacks for Boris are imminent as Cameron's views take effect. DUP's position? Growing support for Lib Dems' principles and Greens' massively important concern for climate change?

Worry about Labour's credentials and many people's unwillingness to swallow pride and admit getting it wrong are the biggest stops to landslide defection from the Tories.......but this is more about country than party. Those looking at us from the outside are incredulous,  thinking the UK has gone mad. The world's regard for us is dwindling as is our relative influence.  .

What a load of nonsense.

If your boss told you to do something and you didn't do it, would you expect to keep your job?

Or if you played for Bolton but decided to score own goals because you didn't like the manager do you think you would get picked the following week?

And I'm not even sure what "many people's unwillingness to swallow pride and admit getting it wrong" means. Wrong in YOUR eyes you perhaps should have said.

100So much for parliamentary democracy - Page 6 Empty Re: So much for parliamentary democracy Sun Sep 15 2019, 11:42

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:
Worry about Labour's credentials and many people's unwillingness to swallow pride and admit getting it wrong.

Jesus Christ! :facepalm:

Getting what wrong? Do you mean due to all the fear campaigns that have been spouted out by remainers?

Those looking at us from the outside are incredulous,  thinking the UK has gone mad. The world's regard for us is dwindling as is our relative influence.  .

Yes I completely agree and this has been caused by the self serving remain MP's in parliament ignoring the 17.4 million people who voted out!

101So much for parliamentary democracy - Page 6 Empty Re: So much for parliamentary democracy Sun Sep 15 2019, 11:52

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Johnson has arranged for himself to have a ten round boxing match with a Kangeroo live on Television to keep the Proles mind on it whilst he and his pals give billions of pounds of taxpayers money to his wealthy chums.

102So much for parliamentary democracy - Page 6 Empty Re: So much for parliamentary democracy Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:37

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

sunlight wrote:Johnson has arranged for himself to have a ten round boxing match with a Kangeroo live on Television to keep the Proles mind on it whilst he and his pals give billions of pounds of taxpayers money to his wealthy chums.
Talking of giving money away, is it not Labour's policy to give everyone anything they want. Its already been said that their spending plans have a great big hole in them, so who will they come to for more money? More than likely business, and in doing so delivering yet another damaging blow to industry. 
As for the kangaroo, I'd put my money on the Hulk any day  Very Happy

103So much for parliamentary democracy - Page 6 Empty Re: So much for parliamentary democracy Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:43

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

gloswhite wrote:
Talking of giving money away, is it not Labour's policy to give everyone anything they want. Its already been said that their spending plans have a great big hole in them, so who will they come to for more money? More than likely business, and in doing so delivering yet another damaging blow to industry. 

Labour give money away to the poor / working class. Yes I saw the Hulk analogy and imagined Johnson painting himself green and running along Downing street in ripped jeans looking for David Cameron.

104So much for parliamentary democracy - Page 6 Empty Re: So much for parliamentary democracy Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

sunlight wrote:
gloswhite wrote:

Labour give money away to the poor / working class. Yes I saw the Hulk analogy and imagined Johnson painting himself green and running along Downing street in ripped jeans looking for David Cameron.
Now there's a nice thought. I'd like to see that  Very Happy

105So much for parliamentary democracy - Page 6 Empty Re: So much for parliamentary democracy Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:49

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

To be serious for a moment, it must be this third coffee. In response to the idea that Labour incurr debt on Britain. I remember being shown figures that show clearly that the Tories borrowing over the decades is far far higher than Labours. Ok thats enough for being serious for today.

106So much for parliamentary democracy - Page 6 Empty Re: So much for parliamentary democracy Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:54

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reading the Hulk and Batman comics is what Johnson and his chums do inbetween jolly japes and other wheezes. He no doubt read it under the bedsheets at night using a torch.

In fact, if anyone remembers the 1970`s " Battle" comic ( I think thats what it was called ) with stories every week of Britain fighting the Germans and of British Majors single-handedly taking out whole squadrons of enemies in a jeep with one gun, that is what Johnsons Manifesto is based on. He still reads those comics, with a smattering of Marvel and Stan Lee. It is what he reads.

Last edited by sunlight on Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:59; edited 1 time in total

107So much for parliamentary democracy - Page 6 Empty Re: So much for parliamentary democracy Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:
sunlight wrote:Johnson has arranged for himself to have a ten round boxing match with a Kangeroo live on Television to keep the Proles mind on it whilst he and his pals give billions of pounds of taxpayers money to his wealthy chums.
so who will they come to for more money? More than likely business, and in doing so delivering yet another damaging blow to industry. 
With their proposed four day a week they will need to.

Between the IRA supporter, Diane abacus and Mcdonnell they have destroyed the Labour Party and cannot be taken seriously.

108So much for parliamentary democracy - Page 6 Empty Re: So much for parliamentary democracy Sun Sep 15 2019, 13:02

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Corbyn wants peace, he respects the Irish right to have their views. Dianne Abbott is there to show that minorities should be represented, and they should.
All I want is peace. Any sane person wants a quiet life. Ive been to Ireland and Irish people are Ace.
I am struggling to keep being serious here, thats twice in one day.

109So much for parliamentary democracy - Page 6 Empty Re: So much for parliamentary democracy Sun Sep 15 2019, 13:32

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

So...Karly and Nat....tell me exactly why you voted Leave more than three years ago and why you consider that there has been nothing since to encourage you to change your mind. Are you keeping up with all the recent developments that will impact on all our lives, including your own? Perhaps you will stubbornly maintain that absolutely ALL factual developments are somehow project fear. Cameron makes clear who told lies.

Nat, your analogy about defying your boss doesn't apply. This is about country, not party!

110So much for parliamentary democracy - Page 6 Empty Re: So much for parliamentary democracy Sun Sep 15 2019, 13:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:Cameron makes clear who told lies.

Brilliant, that did make me chuckle.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum