Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » General Election

General Election

+15
Natasha Whittam
sunlight
okocha
observer
karlypants
Norpig
Cajunboy
wanderlust
Angry Dad
xmiles
Hipster_Nebula
gloswhite
boltonbonce
luckyPeterpiper
Bollotom2014
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 24]

91General Election - Page 6 Empty Re: General Election Thu 7 Nov - 15:37

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Labour always say they will raise the living wage to £10. Good idea but why only 10.

Why don't they make it £300ph and then everyone will be rich.
...but a loaf of bread will be £40.

It won't be. Labour have plans to nationalise restaurants that would provide food for all at a reasonable price. 

Corbyn has said he wishes to eradicate billionaires so everyone can be "wealthy."

Wealthy imo is earning over 80k a year.

So for everyone to wealthy the minimum wage will have to be 80k.

I will vote for that.

92General Election - Page 6 Empty Re: General Election Thu 7 Nov - 15:42

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

gloswhite wrote:A national debt that is at its lowest for 17 years
Be honest, does anyone really believe this?

Well they shouldn't because you are totally wrong! You are confusing annual government borrowing with the national debt. In fact the national debt has nearly doubled after 10 years of Tory management. Look at the graph WL provided!

You should be more careful about what you believe glos. Laughing

93General Election - Page 6 Empty Re: General Election Thu 7 Nov - 16:17

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Labour always say they will raise the living wage to £10. Good idea but why only 10.

Why don't they make it £300ph and then everyone will be rich.
...but a loaf of bread will be £40.

It won't be. Labour have plans to nationalise restaurants that would provide food for all at a reasonable price. 

Corbyn has said he wishes to eradicate billionaires so everyone can be "wealthy."

Wealthy imo is earning over 80k a year.

So for everyone to wealthy the minimum wage will have to be 80k.

I will vote for that.
So you're voting Labour then?

94General Election - Page 6 Empty Re: General Election Thu 7 Nov - 21:10

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

An example of what I hate about politics. The dreaded photo opportunity.

General Election - Page 6 YH5BAEAAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAIBRAA7General Election - Page 6 Boris10

95General Election - Page 6 Empty Re: General Election Thu 7 Nov - 21:15

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:An example of what I hate about politics. The dreaded photo opportunity.

General Election - Page 6 YH5BAEAAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAIBRAA7General Election - Page 6 Boris10

Can't diagree with that.

They ALL have something going on with fish and chips they are pictured with too! Very Happy

96General Election - Page 6 Empty Re: General Election Thu 7 Nov - 21:19

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Labour always say they will raise the living wage to £10. Good idea but why only 10.

Why don't they make it £300ph and then everyone will be rich.
...but a loaf of bread will be £40.

It won't be. Labour have plans to nationalise restaurants that would provide food for all at a reasonable price. 

Corbyn has said he wishes to eradicate billionaires so everyone can be "wealthy."

Wealthy imo is earning over 80k a year.

So for everyone to wealthy the minimum wage will have to be 80k.

I will vote for that.
So you're voting Labour then?

Oh yes.

I'm promised wealth and a 4 day week. Who wouldn't?

97General Election - Page 6 Empty Re: General Election Thu 7 Nov - 22:01

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The bastards. They're playing dirty.

General Election - Page 6 News10

98General Election - Page 6 Empty Re: General Election Fri 8 Nov - 10:04

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boris has gone viral this morning after an incoherent rambling press interview in which he said (amongst other things) that Northern Ireland has got a great deal as they have freedom of movement. I’m assuming he was pissed.

99General Election - Page 6 Empty Re: General Election Fri 8 Nov - 13:55

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

wanderlust wrote:Boris has gone viral this morning after an incoherent rambling press interview in which he said (amongst other things) that Northern Ireland has got a great deal as they have freedom of movement. I’m assuming he was pissed.

He is clearly an idiot and a serial liar but will it do him any damage with the kind of people who vote Tory?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-50344110

100General Election - Page 6 Empty Re: General Election Fri 8 Nov - 15:29

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Boris has gone viral this morning after an incoherent rambling press interview in which he said (amongst other things) that Northern Ireland has got a great deal as they have freedom of movement. I’m assuming he was pissed.

He is clearly an idiot and a serial liar but will it do him any damage with the kind of people who vote Tory?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-50344110
Probably not but maybe some "undecideds" will see what a f****** dogs dinner he's made of it. Obviously hasn't rehearsed his lines and I can just see Murdoch saying "I gave him one job to do....one f****** job...."

101General Election - Page 6 Empty Re: General Election Fri 8 Nov - 16:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JC's always on the cadge. You give some, and he wants more. I might send an IOU. Very Happy



David, I was going to call my billionaire friends to fund our campaign – but then I realised I didn't have any! Unlike Boris Johnson and his born to rule brigade, I'm happy to keep it that way.

It's because of you that I can share this breaking news: we've just raised our first million pounds in small donations. This is people-powered politics in action, and it's going to win the election.

A million is huge, but to beat the Tories we're going to need more. If you can spare it, will you chip in again now?

102General Election - Page 6 Empty Re: General Election Fri 8 Nov - 17:08

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

If donations to political parties were restricted to moderate levels the Tories would be bankrupt.

103General Election - Page 6 Empty Re: General Election Sat 9 Nov - 10:07

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Did anyone see Nick Robinson absolutely eviscerate Ian Blackhead.

Making a mockery of the SNP and labour position that the NHS is under threat.

104General Election - Page 6 Empty Re: General Election Sat 9 Nov - 10:46

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just wondering if we're going to have another rigged vote. I noticed this morning that Carole Cadwallader's TED talk has been removed from Youtube (although after a bit of digging I managed to find it here) and with the suppression of the Russian investigation report and the report into Facebook's abuse of personal data it's looking increasingly like the fight for democracy is already lost.
I know it wouldn't make any difference to died-in-the-wool lemmings, but if there really is an "undecided" share of the electorate, they should at least have the opportunity to listen to a range of opinions and be protected from out and out lies/fake news.

105General Election - Page 6 Empty Re: General Election Sat 9 Nov - 12:24

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

But Boris will just tell more and more blatant lies on which he won't be challenged by most of the media. The right wing press will make them headlines and the BBC is too scared to report them as lies.

106General Election - Page 6 Empty Re: General Election Sat 9 Nov - 12:44

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone who takes carol codswallop seriously can safely be ignored.

107General Election - Page 6 Empty Re: General Election Sat 9 Nov - 12:44

Guest


Guest

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Did anyone see Nick Robinson absolutely eviscerate Ian Blackhead.

Making a mockery of the SNP and labour position that the NHS is under threat.

Saw the bit with Robinson questioning the SNP’s record on health, didn’t see the attack on Labour.

108General Election - Page 6 Empty Re: General Election Sat 9 Nov - 12:45

Guest


Guest

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Anyone who takes carol codswallop seriously can safely be ignored.

Because her accusations were proven correct despite the right trying to smear her for two years?

109General Election - Page 6 Empty Re: General Election Sat 9 Nov - 12:56

Guest


Guest

Obviously not Boris who’s the problem here, it’s the journalist for questioning his actions - what a clown ey Hipster.

https://twitter.com/rpdcraddock/status/1193068493635309568?s=21

110General Election - Page 6 Empty Re: General Election Sat 9 Nov - 13:23

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Touched a nerve?

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum