Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+26
Whitesince63
Norpig
boltonbonce
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
okocha
Hip Priest
Sluffy
gloswhite
wessy
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
finlaymcdanger
Cajunboy
luckyPeterpiper
Ten Bobsworth
terenceanne
y2johnny
Hipster_Nebula
observer
xmiles
MartinBWFC
karlypants
Nigelbwfc
bryan458
30 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 39 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 50]

571Transfer rumours ! - Page 30 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jan 19 2021, 16:49

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

MartinBWFC wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

If he was the player we had when he originally burst into our team I think he would be fantastic signing for us in the number 10 role.

However I remember when he was here that he and Vela where criticised by Freedman because of their behaviour and attitude and I suspect they are both (Vela now at FGR) some of the many players with talent but without the right 'right stuff' required to be a success in the game.

There is obvious a reason why a succession of managers have not rated him since he left us and hardly any other clubs in the years since have taken him on loan.

There's clearly a reason why the only team he's being linked to is a club on the cusp of actually being liquidated and that's not because of the lack of footballing talent he has shown in the past when with us.
I think it was Lennon that brought Clough and Vela through, and Vela is now at Shrewsbury

Thank you, you are of course correct in what you say (my memory must be playing tricks on me thinking Vela was at FGR) and Lennon bringing the pair into the team but I remember reading something about Freedman saying neither had the right attitude to be in his team (something about abusing him on social media or some such).

I've done a quick search for the article and couldn't find the one I wanted but this one certainly shows there was no love lost between Vela and Freedman, which is indicative of what I was saying -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

572Transfer rumours ! - Page 30 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jan 19 2021, 16:54

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:

Thank you, you are of course correct in what you say (my memory must be playing tricks on me thinking Vela was at FGR) and Lennon bringing the pair into the team but I remember reading something about Freedman saying neither had the right attitude to be in his team (something about abusing him on social media or some such).

I've done a quick search for the article and couldn't find the one I wanted but this one certainly shows there was no love lost between Vela and Freedman, which is indicative of what I was saying -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Yes I know the story you're talking about, I think Freedman consistently sent Vela out on loan as he didn't fancy him, but got his chance when Freedman was sacked, and Lennon picked his as his full back

573Transfer rumours ! - Page 30 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jan 19 2021, 16:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I remember the Clough who returned to the club on loan.

No thanks.

We need a League 2 Kevin Davies type who can hold the ball up.

574Transfer rumours ! - Page 30 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jan 19 2021, 20:52

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

TBF he did make a fairly spectacular entry but unfortunately he's never been able to repeat it either with us or at Forest hence folk steering clear.

575Transfer rumours ! - Page 30 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jan 20 2021, 12:05

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nathan Bishop done deal.

576Transfer rumours ! - Page 30 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jan 20 2021, 14:36

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Nathan Bishop done deal.
Welcome back Boggers, is than an ITK exclusive?

577Transfer rumours ! - Page 30 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jan 20 2021, 15:49

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

It's probably John Bishop.

578Transfer rumours ! - Page 30 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jan 20 2021, 17:44

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Nathan Bishop done deal.
The goalie?
You can't beat the bishop!

579Transfer rumours ! - Page 30 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jan 31 2021, 13:26

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

580Transfer rumours ! - Page 30 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jan 31 2021, 14:25

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:
 Shiver me timbers, not another Fleetwood cast off!

581Transfer rumours ! - Page 30 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jan 31 2021, 15:10

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Evatt talking about a couple in and a couple out so could be interesting as the clock is ticking.

582Transfer rumours ! - Page 30 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jan 31 2021, 16:09

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Evatt swoops for masked marauder to bolster our strike force.

583Transfer rumours ! - Page 30 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Feb 01 2021, 12:43

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Cajunboy wrote:Evatt swoops for masked marauder to bolster our strike force.
Was it the last Masked Singer that was kicked off the program on Saturday ?

584Transfer rumours ! - Page 30 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Feb 01 2021, 13:07

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

585Transfer rumours ! - Page 30 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Feb 01 2021, 13:11

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Former Wanderer signs for Scunthorpe -

586Transfer rumours ! - Page 30 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Feb 01 2021, 13:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ha ha Jem Karacan. My heart used to sink when his name was on the teamsheet.

587Transfer rumours ! - Page 30 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Feb 01 2021, 13:37

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jack Dearden says we are linked with Charles Vernam a striker from Burton and MJ Williams a midfielder from Blackpool. Never heard of either of them!

588Transfer rumours ! - Page 30 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Feb 01 2021, 13:47

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton. New keeper. Lukas Jensen from Burnley. No relation.

Nixon story

589Transfer rumours ! - Page 30 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Feb 01 2021, 13:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Jack Dearden says we are linked with Charles Vernam a striker from Burton and MJ Williams a midfielder from Blackpool. Never heard of either of them!

Never heard of them.

590Transfer rumours ! - Page 30 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Feb 01 2021, 13:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:Bolton. New keeper. Lukas Jensen from Burnley. No relation.

Never heard of him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 39 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum