Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Vince Watch

Vince Watch

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 35]

1021Vince Watch - Page 35 Empty Re: Vince Watch Mon May 03 2021, 13:06

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
I still have naughty thoughts about Violet Elizabeth.

1022Vince Watch - Page 35 Empty Re: Vince Watch Mon May 03 2021, 13:16

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Let’s not forget the lovely Joan too.

1023Vince Watch - Page 35 Empty Re: Vince Watch Mon May 03 2021, 13:40

Ten Bobsworth


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@boltonbonce wrote:He made Boys Own in 1953 though.
Vince Watch - Page 35 Tilleysvintagemagazinessheffield28072018_0001
Looks like the club might have forgotten today's anniversary too.

1024Vince Watch - Page 35 Empty Re: Vince Watch Mon May 03 2021, 14:58

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Might want to forget those underpants. Very Happy
Vince Watch - Page 35 Large_10

1025Vince Watch - Page 35 Empty Re: Vince Watch Mon May 03 2021, 20:33

Ten Bobsworth


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@boltonbonce wrote:Might want to forget those underpants. Very Happy
Vince Watch - Page 35 Large_10
I could be wrong but that's not a Wanderer if you ask me, Boncey.

Poor old Norpig was expressing an opinion on summat he knew next to nothing about. Sadly that's been par for the course for a long time on Nuts and I cannot, in all honesty, say that Norpig's been the sole or main transgressor.

But it ain't just Nuts either. Its just about everywhere. Some might have noticed that Whitesince63 has recently been on the receiving end of vile and abusive profanities from the army of Richard Heads on WW for daring to express views that are unwelcome to the potty-mouthed lynch mob types that hold sway on that site.



Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Tue May 04 2021, 06:58; edited 1 time in total

1026Vince Watch - Page 35 Empty Re: Vince Watch Mon May 03 2021, 21:40

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Happy days.

Vince Watch - Page 35 Large

1027Vince Watch - Page 35 Empty Re: Vince Watch Mon May 03 2021, 22:16

Ten Bobsworth


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@boltonbonce wrote:Happy days.

Vince Watch - Page 35 Large
Its got to be Birchy then. Can't say I remember seeing him in Y-fronts before but the 1958 Cup Final was probably his best game in a Wanderers shirt. 
I think that Birchy and Tommy Banks are the last survivors of the Cup winning team. Fantastic bunch of lads though.

1028Vince Watch - Page 35 Empty Re: Vince Watch Tue May 04 2021, 07:36

Ten Bobsworth


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Lord Rodborough's back having a pop at Boris and cosying up to XR again.

Could it be that his charm offensive with the the Trublues the other day didn't get him very far?

1029Vince Watch - Page 35 Empty Re: Vince Watch Tue May 04 2021, 08:45

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@Ten Bobsworth wrote:But it ain't just Nuts either. Its just about everywhere. Some might have noticed that Whitesince63 has recently been on the receiving end of vile and abusive profanities from the army of Richard Heads on WW for daring to express views that are unwelcome to the potty-mouthed lynch mob types that hold sway on that site.

Yes I've seen some of that and it has been going on for a week or two now.

Tbh I don't know why 63 bothers, it isn't that he's going to change the minds / behaviour of those who are hounding him.  

I've no doubt a few troll him for fun too.

What I do find sad/disturbing is that few if any 'decent' people intervene anymore to make a stand for those who are basically being victimised/bullied.

Some years back when forums were new to many of us, good folk would call out unacceptable behaviour from others but clearly now I guess that is a thing of the past - presumably because they are afraid about ending up targets of the trolling/abuse themselves.

The only real 'law' on such forums are the Admin/mods - but if they don't wish to run the site fairly and honestly to everyone - so if your face clearly doesn't fit, then what's the point sticking around - you are always going to be trolled/abused no matter what.

Nuts might not be everybody's cup of tea but everyone is treated equally and fairly on here - even those who clearly have/had issues with me!

1030Vince Watch - Page 35 Empty Re: Vince Watch Tue May 04 2021, 09:28

Ten Bobsworth


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@Sluffy wrote:

Yes I've seen some of that and it has been going on for a week or two now.

Tbh I don't know why 63 bothers, it isn't that he's going to change the minds / behaviour of those who are hounding him.  

I've no doubt a few troll him for fun too.

What I do find sad/disturbing is that few if any 'decent' people intervene anymore to make a stand for those who are basically being victimised/bullied.

Some years back when forums were new to many of us, good folk would call out unacceptable behaviour from others but clearly now I guess that is a thing of the past - presumably because they are afraid about ending up targets of the trolling/abuse themselves.

The only real 'law' on such forums are the Admin/mods - but if they don't wish to run the site fairly and honestly to everyone - so if your face clearly doesn't fit, then what's the point sticking around - you are always going to be trolled/abused no matter what.

Nuts might not be everybody's cup of tea but everyone is treated equally and fairly on here - even those who clearly have/had issues with me!
People who bother, bother because they care, Sluffy. Unfortunately Nuts has generally been reduced to a rump of folk who use the site to reinforce their prejudices irrespective of the facts that they so desperately want to hide, ignore or suppress. 

Its what politicians do all the time but at least Nuts remains open to examine some of the things that the media has got wrong or overlooked.

1031Vince Watch - Page 35 Empty Re: Vince Watch Tue May 04 2021, 10:04

Ten Bobsworth


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Why's no-one come up with a reason yet for 'Melanie Maynard House'?

Was Saint Marcus' mum really visiting foodbanks before foodbanks existed?

Anyway Tax Insider is still trying to advise on how to legitimise personal drawings from a private company. Odd that they haven't come up with the Vince/Rashford sidestep. I got this from them this morning:




Hi xxx,
Where a business is run as a family or personal company, the company is separate from the shareholders and those who run it. This means that where funds are required outside the company to meet personal bills and suchlike, they have to be extracted from the company.
There are tax implications for both the company and the individual recipients. Not all extraction routes are equal, and the tax and National Insurance contributions (NICs) consequences depend on the route taken.


In the May issue of Business Tax Insider , out today, Sarah Bradford explains how to determine the optimal salary level for 2021/22 for personal and family companies seeking to extract profits in a tax-efficient manner.

1032Vince Watch - Page 35 Empty Re: Vince Watch Tue May 04 2021, 18:08

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@Ten Bobsworth wrote:People who bother, bother because they care, Sluffy. Unfortunately Nuts has generally been reduced to a rump of folk who use the site to reinforce their prejudices irrespective of the facts that they so desperately want to hide, ignore or suppress. 

Its what politicians do all the time but at least Nuts remains open to examine some of the things that the media has got wrong or overlooked.

I'm not sure we are talking about the same thing here Bob?

63 has an opinion and is getting stick from it on the internet from those with a long history of abusing and trolling those who don't share the same mindset as them.

No amount of explaining, discussing, expanding, simplifying, etc, his opinions to them is ever going to be accepted by them - so why bother - he's only ultimately going to get frustrated. exasperated and wound up - whilst they simply laugh at him behind their keyboards and continue to abuse him evermore?

They can't accept facts given to them on a plate, let alone someones view of things, if it doesn't fit in with what they believe!

It's only the internet when all said and done and someone having a different opinion than someone else - so why bother about it, is my point - simply state your case and leave it at that.

If it is a point of fact, then I can more understand continuing the discussion a bit longer but arguing that your opinion is right and theirs is wrong (or visa versa) on the internet (especially to those who don't want to hear and much prefer abusing/trolling them), then what's the point in bothering?

IF others who were not replying with abuse or trolling had joined in the debate with 63 and sidelined the 'bully boys' then fair enough but the bits I saw of what was happening was 63 simply being 'played' and abused by the usual crowd on there - hence my comment of 'why bother'.

1033Vince Watch - Page 35 Empty Re: Vince Watch Thu May 06 2021, 11:36

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bob/Sluffy, what are your views on Simon Jordan? To the layman, he seems to talk a lot of sense in regard to football finances, but I'm not the right man to judge.
He's saw the highs and lows at Palace, but is he the pot calling the kettle black?

1034Vince Watch - Page 35 Empty Re: Vince Watch Thu May 06 2021, 13:34

Ten Bobsworth


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@boltonbonce wrote:Bob/Sluffy, what are your views on Simon Jordan? To the layman, he seems to talk a lot of sense in regard to football finances, but I'm not the right man to judge.
He's saw the highs and lows at Palace, but is he the pot calling the kettle black?
I'd go along with most of this, Boncey. Its close to what I thought about the Burnley deal at first sight.

What about Bolton though? I don't think he ever got his head round the 'Sports Shield' arrangement and probably hasn't given the FV deal a second's thought. The FV deal is tiny in comparison but it too is virtually all debt secured on assets paid for by the late Eddie Davies.

You can but wonder what Sue Davies thought of it all.

1035Vince Watch - Page 35 Empty Re: Vince Watch Thu May 06 2021, 13:47

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Dale is on another crusade  Very Happy

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57008733

1036Vince Watch - Page 35 Empty Re: Vince Watch Thu May 06 2021, 13:53

Ten Bobsworth


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@Norpig wrote:Dale is on another crusade  Very Happy

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57008733
I'd agree with him on this (and on a few other things too), BUT.......

1037Vince Watch - Page 35 Empty Re: Vince Watch Thu May 06 2021, 21:08

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

1038Vince Watch - Page 35 Empty Re: Vince Watch Fri May 07 2021, 06:00

Ten Bobsworth


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Don't you think you'd have to be a bit of a TWE*P to swallow this guff, Boncey? I do.

And don't you think it interesting that the Mail never mentioned the tax-dodging and that Murphy and Jordan didn't mention it either? 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10506336/danny-murphy-tax-avoidance-coutts/

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/football-league/court-case-leaves-jordan-no-nearer-to-securing-palace-s-selhurst-future-8958.html

MUCS Enterprises still hasn't filed its overdue 2020 accounts so we don't know whether Saint Marcus has decided yet to 'legitimise' the £396K he took out of the company in 2017/18. Its not as if the company was short of readies, is it? £1.9million in the bank in 2018 and £2.8million in 2019 and for doing what exactly?

1039Vince Watch - Page 35 Empty Re: Vince Watch Fri May 07 2021, 07:40

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
The usual populist nonsense from Jordan, but I'm sure the The Mail could find bigger fish to fry. And a lot closer to home.

1040Vince Watch - Page 35 Empty Re: Vince Watch Fri May 07 2021, 07:54

Ten Bobsworth


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@boltonbonce wrote:The usual populist nonsense from Jordan, but I'm sure the The Mail could find bigger fish to fry. And a lot closer to home.
Not just Jordan though, is it Boncey? Murphy also borrows a million quid from the Queen's bankers, spends it on a dodgy tax dodge and then sues the bankers for lending him the money. And we are supposed to listen to the moral judgement of these wallies.

1041Vince Watch - Page 35 Empty Re: Vince Watch Yesterday at 08:18

Ten Bobsworth


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@Norpig wrote:Dale is on another crusade  Very Happy

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57008733
I wonder if Auntie Beeb will ever get round to asking Lord Rodborough why he's gambled £20million of borrowed money on tinpot Forest Green Rovers or what he's done with the £10m+ he's drawn out of Ecotricity for himself in interest-free loans. It's taking a while, isn't it!

It's also taking a while for Saint Marcus to file MUCS Enterprises accounts. The red warning sign's gone up at Companies House but has Auntie Beeb noticed? Do us a favour!

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/09551906

At least HMRC are catching up with some of the Beeb's tax-avoiding 'stars' like poor old Gary Winston Lineker. You'll find a few other examples of Lineker's unsuccessful tax avoiding exploits here:

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/officers/a3ars49_MKjN2Z5YAPQst3bFHRo/appointments

1042Vince Watch - Page 35 Empty Re: Vince Watch Yesterday at 09:42

Ten Bobsworth


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
I can't help wondering who spends more time in front of the mirror at Rodborough Fort. Rapunzel or Dale? 

Vince Watch - Page 35 12582202

1043Vince Watch - Page 35 Empty Re: Vince Watch Yesterday at 09:58

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Ten Bobsworth wrote:I can't help wondering who spends more time in front of the mirror at Rodborough Fort. Rapunzel or Dale? 

Vince Watch - Page 35 12582202
Might I suggest that, if he leaves the house looking like that, a trip to Specsavers might be a better option than a mirror.

1044Vince Watch - Page 35 Empty Re: Vince Watch Yesterday at 10:06

Ten Bobsworth


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@boltonbonce wrote:
Might I suggest that, if he leaves the house looking like that, a trip to Specsavers might be a better option than a mirror.
Don't you think he looks a treat, Boncey? Dale does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdWnTa9X2NI

1045Vince Watch - Page 35 Empty Re: Vince Watch Yesterday at 11:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
See Dale run. Run Dale, run. Smile

1046Vince Watch - Page 35 Empty Re: Vince Watch Yesterday at 12:31

Ten Bobsworth


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@boltonbonce wrote:See Dale run. Run Dale, run. Smile
I wonder if he ever runs into Melanie Shufflebotham. 

No I've not made it up honestly.

She's LinkedIn with Juliet Davenport, founder of Good Energy.

Vinny tried to get a seat on the Board of Good Energy but they were having none of it.

https://www.current-news.co.uk/news/ecotricity-founder-dale-vince-launches-bid-to-land-himself-on-board-of-riva

1047Vince Watch - Page 35 Empty Re: Vince Watch Today at 07:22

Ten Bobsworth


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Congrats to Ian Evatt and his merry men and good luck to Morecambe in the play-offs. I do hope they get promoted too. Please not FGR.

Isn't it odd that neither the reports in the Guardian or the Mail about HMRC's case against le Lineker  mentioned the film scams that the Beeb's 'star' pursued so enthusiastically.

The Grauniad seemed to be clutching at straws and I couldn't help thinking that ContractCalculator's Mr Chaplin might be a bit of a Charlie.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/may/07/gary-linekers-political-tweets-could-help-him-avoid-49m-tax-bill

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9551637/Gary-Linekers-5m-goal-massive-tax-bill-win-appeal-like-Lorraine-Kelly.html

Still no news on where Lord Rodborough's £millions have gone but I can't help thinking that the six-year investigation of his tax affairs might have cost a bit.

1048Vince Watch - Page 35 Empty Re: Vince Watch Today at 09:06

Ten Bobsworth


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
What's Angela Rayner ever done for VinceWatch but if Sir Kia's got Olive Oyl in his sights I'm going to be seriously displeased. VinceWatch wouldn't be the same without Olive.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9556825/Election-2021-Labour-blame-Covid-partys-post-mortem-deepens-electoral-thrashing.html

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 35]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum