Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Vince Watch

Vince Watch

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 24]

241Vince Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: Vince Watch Tue Nov 10 2020, 16:24

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
https://twitter.com/MarcusRashford

Celebrating community and togetherness, to champion the voices of the future. Thank you
@Burberry
#burberryvoices
Vince Watch - Page 9 EmdEnNYXEAApmGY?format=jpg&name=900x900
Pleased the government's had a bit of a re-think but its all going to Saint Marcus' head, if you ask me.

Vince Watch - Page 9 2665

242Vince Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: Vince Watch Tue Nov 10 2020, 16:30

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
He would look much better if he got rid of that outer jacket.

A bit weird you sending him a love heart Bob! Shocked

243Vince Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: Vince Watch Tue Nov 10 2020, 16:32

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I've got a quilt like that. Young people eh.

My niece's son has just bought himself a silk dressing gown. He's 18, and works on a building site.

Needless to say, I'm having a ball. I think he's blocked my calls and emails.

244Vince Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: Vince Watch Tue Nov 10 2020, 22:21

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@karlypants wrote:He would look much better if he got rid of that outer jacket.

A bit weird you sending him a love heart Bob! Shocked
Bit of an odd one that KP. Sorry to disappoint but the love heart is Marcus' own. He could be saying how much he loves Burberry but equally it could be  himself he loves. Let's give him the  benefit.

My fault entirely that I posted the comment in the wrong place though.

No Burberry for me. This season I'll be mostly following Jesse's fashion tips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeUAso9rx-E

245Vince Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: Vince Watch Wed Nov 11 2020, 10:03

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@boltonbonce wrote:I've got a quilt like that. Young people eh.

My niece's son has just bought himself a silk dressing gown. He's 18, and works on a building site.

Needless to say, I'm having a ball. I think he's blocked my calls and emails.
NVM. I'm sure when Marcus grows up he'll be wearing patchwork jeans, pink trainers and Yasser Arafat scarves like the rest of us.

246Vince Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: Vince Watch Wed Nov 11 2020, 10:33

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I did see Rashford in a Rileys snooker/pool place in Chorlton last year and he did have a very garish and loud tracksuit and cap combo on that probably cost an absolute fortune but looked terrible to me  Very Happy

He did seem like a nice chap though and was quite happy chatting to people in there who recognised him.

247Vince Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: Vince Watch Wed Nov 11 2020, 11:18

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
I checked out Greg Clarke this morning to see if I could find any skeletons in his wardrobe. Nowt doing but I soon found another professional footballer with strong opinions and an interest-free loan from his promotions company.

This time its Raheem Sterling.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/08213727/filing-history

More than a million quid in this case. Only outstanding for one year so far but where's the rest of the money gone? Dunno yet.

Odd that David Conn, the guardian of everything that's good and true, hasn't picked up on this, doncha fink?

Is it legal? Yep but it does undermine the high horseyness a bit.

248Vince Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: Vince Watch Wed Nov 11 2020, 13:32

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Then there are the football agents. Paul Martin is John Stones agent.

This is where you'll find the last filed balance sheet of P M Sports Management.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/09928450/filing-history

Directors loan account of £6.5million here.

249Vince Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: Vince Watch Thu Nov 12 2020, 08:25

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
I'm sure you'll all want to know that Nuts' favourite tax dodger would like to be chair of the FA cos he isn't 'racist, sexist or homophobic'. Yeah right

And 'his' book's been published too. When it hits the shelves its bound to delight all those who want to know 'how to do stuff betta'.

I wonder if Marcus Rashford, Raheem Sterling and Paul Martin will be buying copies to learn 'how to do stuff', like making income tax on directors drawings disappear, 'betta'.

250Vince Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: Vince Watch Thu Nov 12 2020, 22:05

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Vince Watch is coming up to 3,300 views. OK Nuts isn't the Grauniad and I'm sure a lot of the views are by blockheads but all of 'em? I wouldn't count on it.

251Vince Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: Vince Watch Fri Nov 13 2020, 09:56

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
It seems like April 1st rather than Friday the 13th. Our hero's in the Daily Mail again today described by the DM journo as:

'Dale Vince, a former New Age traveller-turned-multimillionaire founder and owner of green energy company Ecotricity — today decked out in pink trainers, designer jeans, a tight black T-shirt, a jazzy scarf, blingy jewellery and extremely white teeth — is one of them.'

Yeh, I know we've heard it before but Vinny's told the DM again how he's making diamonds by sucking CO2 out of the atmosphere.

You have to say that he's quite good at this sucking lark. He's sucked £millions from the government (mostly the last Labour government) and he's sucking £millions more from suckers funding his £millions lifestyle while journos stand in line in the sucker queue waiting to be suckered to within an inch of their lives.

252Vince Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: Vince Watch Fri Nov 13 2020, 16:31

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Has anyone figured out yet what the Mail's journo meant by 'is one of them', why a guy who has 'no interest in money' needs a million quid a year tax-free or where the money's going?

Come on DM, can't you do better than that?

253Vince Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: Vince Watch Sat Nov 14 2020, 08:26

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
It was a pity there was no crowd at the Reebok last night to give Gary Neville, rat-faced part-owner of Salford City, the warm welcome he usually gets in BL6.

Red Nev was well-known as the self-appointed shop steward at Old Trafford during his playing days and as one of the millionaire footballers caught up in the tax-dodging film scams that got right up the noses of HMRC.

He's not so well-known for his partnership with Dale Vince in a vanity project known laughingly as Sustainability in Sport (SIS). 

What does SIS do other than the square root of sod all? Answers on a postage stamp please.

Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Sat Nov 14 2020, 10:25; edited 1 time in total

254Vince Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: Vince Watch Sat Nov 14 2020, 08:40

T.R.O.Y.

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Doesn’t look like they’ve done much for the last 5 years or so looking at their website.

So I sense there are some accusations coming. Go on then Bob, let rip.

255Vince Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: Vince Watch Sat Nov 14 2020, 09:46

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
There are some interesting comments about working for Ecotricity here:

https://www.indeed.co.uk/cmp/Ecotricity/reviews?start=20

And at https://www.glassdoor.co.uk

A few seem to have grasped how FGR has been sustained but the rest of it? Doesn't look like employees know much  about where the money's been coming from or going to.

The helpful Yes or No scores also cast doubt on the few positive comments.

Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Sat Nov 14 2020, 12:41; edited 1 time in total

256Vince Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: Vince Watch Sat Nov 14 2020, 11:50

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
So how sustainable are the football interests of media darlings Dale and Neville, partners in Sustainability in Sport?

FGR is 'sustained' by Ecotricity borrowing money and spending it on FGR and making employees of Ecotricity redundant when the owner doesn't seem to know if the company's making a profit or a loss.

Salford City is also losing money, of course, but who is funding these losses? Its not exactly transparent but it seems to be Valencia owner Peter Lim, a Singapore billionaire, who via Incanto Investments Ltd, a company registered in the British Virgin Islands, owns 50% of the voting rights in Salford City.

What a shame that the Class of 92 couldn't between them find some way of helping Bury out.

257Vince Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: Vince Watch Sat Nov 14 2020, 21:54

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Is there summat up with the remaining rump of Nuts contributors that hardly any of them seem to be able to  grasp it?

258Vince Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: Vince Watch Sat Nov 14 2020, 22:26

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Ten Bobsworth wrote:Is there summat up with the remaining rump of Nuts contributors that hardly any of them seem to be able to  grasp it?

You know what Bob, I think I know what it is.....................

It's coming to me.....................

I think I've got it now.....................

Ah yes!.....................Nobody gives a shit! :biggrin:

259Vince Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: Vince Watch Sun Nov 15 2020, 07:28

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@karlypants wrote:

You know what Bob, I think I know what it is.....................

It's coming to me.....................

I think I've got it now.....................

Ah yes!.....................Nobody gives a shit! :biggrin:
Are you the official spokesperson for the Blockhead Party then?

And just in case you hadn't noticed, views of Vince Watch have sailed past 3,500 now.

260Vince Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: Vince Watch Sun Nov 15 2020, 22:00

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Anyone notice the FGR result on Saturday. Well done The Stags. A weekend to celebrate apart from Saint Gareth's team of not quite up to the markers.

261Vince Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: Vince Watch Mon Nov 16 2020, 08:03

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
'Nobody gives a shit' yet views on Nuts have now passed 3,600! Odd that innit?

Any left biocentrist or wannabe eco-terrorist members of Nuts should make a note in their diaries for Wednesday night when our favourite tax dodger will be in conversation with Captain Paul Watson, a man who seems to have spent most of his adult life wife collecting and staying one step ahead of the gendarmerie.

I wish I could have a biocentrist discussion with our cat. I don't object to it catching rats but I do draw the line at it bringing birds home and biting their heads off.

262Vince Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: Vince Watch Mon Nov 16 2020, 08:16

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Look at ten bob watching the number of views as if he's waiting for a vote count in an election, sad little man  Laughing

And yes KP is the spokesman for the Blockheads and i agree entirely.

263Vince Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: Vince Watch Mon Nov 16 2020, 08:43

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@Norpig wrote:Look at ten bob watching the number of views as if he's waiting for a vote count in an election, sad little man  Laughing

And yes KP is the spokesman for the Blockheads and i agree entirely.
Blockheads agreeing? What next?

264Vince Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: Vince Watch Mon Nov 16 2020, 08:53

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Blockheads agreeing? What next?
Well it won't be you becoming an interesting poster that's for sure.

265Vince Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: Vince Watch Mon Nov 16 2020, 09:29

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@Norpig wrote:
Well it won't be you becoming an interesting poster that's for sure.
If I ever thought you were interested or interesting I'd be worried.

266Vince Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: Vince Watch Mon Nov 16 2020, 11:24

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
There's a wonderful scene at the beginning of Hitchcock's the 39 steps. When a huge brawl breaks out in a music hall, chairs, bottles, fists, flying, left right and centre. In the midst of all the chaos, the MC appears on the stage, arms raised, imploring, "Gentlemen, please, you're not at home".

267Vince Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: Vince Watch Mon Nov 16 2020, 11:59

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@boltonbonce wrote:There's a wonderful scene at the beginning of Hitchcock's the 39 steps. When a huge brawl breaks out in a music hall, chairs, bottles, fists, flying, left right and centre. In the midst of all the chaos, the MC appears on the stage, arms raised, imploring, "Gentlemen, please, you're not at home".
Warring factions of Greenpeace, wasn't it Boncey?

268Vince Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: Vince Watch Mon Nov 16 2020, 22:12

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
And so to bed. Most intelligent observation today comes from Boncey again but he's still not claiming or admitting to be a left biocentrist. Sensible fellow is Boncey!

Will you be tuning in to Captain Watson on Wednesday, Boncey, or is Private Walker preferable? Gotta be Private Walker hasn't it?

269Vince Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: Vince Watch Mon Nov 16 2020, 23:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Ten Bobsworth wrote:And so to bed. Most intelligent observation today comes from Boncey again but he's still not claiming or admitting to be a left biocentrist. Sensible fellow is Boncey!

Will you be tuning in to Captain Watson on Wednesday, Boncey, or is Private Walker preferable? Gotta be Private Walker hasn't it?
I'll be having a whale of a time. 
Incidentally, and, rather sadly, I tend to identify with Private Godfrey these days.
The beauty of getting old is that you can laugh, sneeze, cough and pee at the same time. Bit messy though. Neutral

270Vince Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: Vince Watch Tue Nov 17 2020, 08:24

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@boltonbonce wrote:
I'll be having a whale of a time. 
Incidentally, and, rather sadly, I tend to identify with Private Godfrey these days.
The beauty of getting old is that you can laugh, sneeze, cough and pee at the same time. Bit messy though. Neutral
That does sound messy, Boncey. Thought you might like to know that Private Godfrey was always a favourite of Lady Bobsworth but don't you see something of the Private Walker in Dean C Holdsworth, formerly of this parish?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum