Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Vince Watch

Vince Watch

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 16]

451Vince Watch - Page 16 Empty Re: Vince Watch on Sat Jan 09 2021, 22:01

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Ten Bobsworth wrote:I don't know if you noticed Boncey, but Vince Watch views overtook views of Boncey Vol VI today. What's the world coming to eh? Could it be that slippers might now be non-u? Do Nutters really prefer to hear about fancy fiscal footwork, Vince's vicissitudes, Rigby's ramblings, Nightingales nitwiticisms and pilates perambulations?

I blame it on the nameless and shameless who keep visiting the Nuts site without admitting who they are. What do you think?
Bob, KP stopped counting the volumes at six. Can you imagine how many volumes there actually are? And how many views and replies? You're low rent.

452Vince Watch - Page 16 Empty Re: Vince Watch on Sun Jan 10 2021, 08:40

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@boltonbonce wrote:
Bob, KP stopped counting the volumes at six. Can you imagine how many volumes there actually are? And how many views and replies? You're low rent.
There's not a lot that would surprise me about Nutters, Boncey. Present company excepted, its the non-Nutters that are of more interest to me.

Have you or Lady Bonce explored the world of Sway Back with Anterior Tilt? Its all there on your doorstep in Warrington or it would be if it weren't for lockdown. This is what Granny Tanya says:

• I gain great fun out of making people hurt during exercise and it makes my job the best job ever cos people pay me to hurt them and we all laugh in the process!! Everyone comes back for more… It’s the future so come on in and try it if you haven’t yet!

https://www.thepilatesandreformeracademy.co.uk/about-us/teacher-profiles/tanya-loxham/

Let's get the party started!

453Vince Watch - Page 16 Empty Re: Vince Watch on Sun Jan 10 2021, 11:14

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I fear, Bob, I'll be giving it a miss. My excursions into this area of life has seldom been without incident.
Vince Watch - Page 16 Content-Strategy-Tied-in-Knots

454Vince Watch - Page 16 Empty Re: Vince Watch on Sun Jan 10 2021, 11:26

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Don't give up so easily, Boncey. Lady Bonce might be ever so grateful. This is what Rigid Roger (no I'm not making it up) had to say after a session or two at Tanya's emporium.

https://www.thepilatesandreformeracademy.co.uk/who-are-you/

“Although I’m technically 56 years old, I thought I could still wrestle a crocodile and race a cheetah (and win). That was until I did my back in tying up my shoelaces of all things. Rather than resorting to Velcro or zippers I decided to follow my doctor’s recommendation and start Pilates.
Wow what a difference! Sure my daily aches and pains have all but gone, but more importantly I no longer crawl to the nineteenth hole after a round of golf. Apparently I also no longer look like I’m chopping wood, but actually swing the golf club.
Pilates has really awakened the old body again. I love the workout, and I can finally touch my toes again…now even with my knees straight! Well almost..”

455Vince Watch - Page 16 Empty Re: Vince Watch on Sun Jan 10 2021, 11:32

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Rigid Roger! Very Happy

That's just about made my day. I look forward to meeting his chums, Stiff Stan, and Concrete Colin.

456Vince Watch - Page 16 Empty Re: Vince Watch on Sun Jan 10 2021, 14:01

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@boltonbonce wrote:Rigid Roger! Very Happy

That's just about made my day. I look forward to meeting his chums, Stiff Stan, and Concrete Colin.
We could keep that one going, Boncey, but it would be hard to improve on Rigid Roger.

There's no telling where it will take you when you 'follow the money'.

457Vince Watch - Page 16 Empty Re: Vince Watch on Tue Jan 12 2021, 09:55

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Here's another topical tax tip from my friends at Tax Insider. Its called the dividend allowance and could save tax on as much as £2,000. 

Not much use to Dale mind you. Ecotricity doesn't pay dividends, Dale is philosophically opposed to them. He seems to be philosophically opposed to paying tax too.

Then there's Saint Marcus. I do hope he's not missing out.

458Vince Watch - Page 16 Empty Re: Vince Watch on Tue Jan 12 2021, 22:25

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Can this thread be deleted while Bob's been banned again? Here's hoping its a permanent ban  :pray:

459Vince Watch - Page 16 Empty Re: Vince Watch on Wed Jan 13 2021, 10:14

okocha

okocha
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@Ten Bobsworth wrote:Here's another topical tax tip from my friends at Tax Insider. Its called the dividend allowance and could save tax on as much as £2,000. 

Not much use to Dale mind you. Ecotricity doesn't pay dividends, Dale is philosophically opposed to them. He seems to be philosophically opposed to paying tax too.

Then there's Saint Marcus. I do hope he's not missing out.
This bigoted view of Rashford is shameful. You cannot possibly know his motives for action that is clearly necessary, given what is happening to poor children's nutrition but his own background should provide some clue....He is in a position to be able to do something about school meals for the impoverished .....and has done! The government needed prodding. Somebody had to! 

The assumption that parents might use the money to buy fags etc for themselves instead of food for their children is insulting to the vast majority.

460Vince Watch - Page 16 Empty Re: Vince Watch on Wed Jan 13 2021, 13:45

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@okocha wrote:
This bigoted view of Rashford is shameful. You cannot possibly know his motives for action that is clearly necessary, given what is happening to poor children's nutrition but his own background should provide some clue....He is in a position to be able to do something about school meals for the impoverished .....and has done! The government needed prodding. Somebody had to! 

The assumption that parents might use the money to buy fags etc for themselves instead of food for their children is insulting to the vast majority.
Oh crikey, its Okocha the babysitter. You'd be spoilt for choice on Nuts, wouldn't you? He's un autre champion du monde.

461Vince Watch - Page 16 Empty Re: Vince Watch on Wed Jan 13 2021, 17:41

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Oh crikey, its Okocha the babysitter. You'd be spoilt for choice on Nuts, wouldn't you? He's un autre champion du monde.

I enjoyed the video. French Telly is wonderful. I watch it all the time.

462Vince Watch - Page 16 Empty Re: Vince Watch on Thu Jan 14 2021, 10:03

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@sunlight wrote:
I enjoyed the video. French Telly is wonderful. I watch it all the time.
Pleased you enjoyed the  trailer. Now watch the whole film. I promise you'll not be disappointed.
Its one of many gems Lady Bobsworth has saved on our SKY box

463Vince Watch - Page 16 Empty Re: Vince Watch on Thu Jan 14 2021, 10:29

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Anyway just to answer KP's question, I had a brilliant day on Tuesday. The nice weather meant that I could go ahead with an important distanced meeting outdoors followed later by a COVID jab. Congratulations to the government and the NHS for getting this rolled out so quickly and efficiently.

I hope it doesn't disappoint too many Nuts ageists that there are more than a few septuagenarians with more marbles than some of their less mature brethren seem to possess or ever seem likely to possess.

Meanwhile in the good old US of A, Old Trumpy is unwilling to pay Rudi Giuliani the $20,000 per day he thinks he's worth.  Saint Marcus of Wythenshawe wouldn't get out of bed for $20,000 a day in Blighty.

464Vince Watch - Page 16 Empty Re: Vince Watch on Fri Jan 15 2021, 08:46

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
What have we got for Vince Watchers today? Well, Saint Marcus has been opening up on how Jose Mourinho taught him how to cheat in the penalty box. I can't say I've followed him enough to say whether the cheating started pre or post-Mourinho but anyroad here's a bit of Sandy Shaw for my favourite puppet on a string.

465Vince Watch - Page 16 Empty Re: Vince Watch Yesterday at 09:32

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Now that the insurrection has been quelled, the children are back in the nursery and the toys are back in the pram, what else has been going on?

Well for one thing, Olive Oyle and Clean Shaven Keir better watch their backs as the new emerging (if unelected) political force recruits two more powerhouses in Airmiles Emma and Burnt Fingers Jamie.

The question of whose really pulling the strings of the Wythenshawe Wazzocks remains to be addressed by mainstream media, but could it be a case of here today, goon tomorrow?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum