Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Vince Watch

Vince Watch

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 32]

661Vince Watch - Page 23 Empty Re: Vince Watch Wed Feb 24 2021, 10:36

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Good old Dale, doing his best for the environment and causing nine bob to have another meltdown  Very Happy

662Vince Watch - Page 23 Empty Re: Vince Watch Wed Feb 24 2021, 10:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
https://twitter.com/i/status/1361689950606012423

Vince watch doesn't have to be a bad thread. Good old Dale.

663Vince Watch - Page 23 Empty Re: Vince Watch Wed Feb 24 2021, 10:54

T.R.O.Y.

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Does seem like a good bloke overall doesn’t he, sea shepherd hoodie too a friend of the whales is a friend of mine.

664Vince Watch - Page 23 Empty Re: Vince Watch Wed Feb 24 2021, 11:00

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
i think we should all have Dale as our avatars in honour of the great man, who's with me?

665Vince Watch - Page 23 Empty Re: Vince Watch Wed Feb 24 2021, 11:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@T.R.O.Y. wrote:Does seem like a good bloke overall doesn’t he, sea shepherd hoodie too a friend of the whales is a friend of mine.
Yes indeed. I like him, despite his fashion choices.

666Vince Watch - Page 23 Empty Re: Vince Watch Wed Feb 24 2021, 11:01

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:i think we should all have Dale as our avatars in honour of the great man, who's with me?
I'm in.

667Vince Watch - Page 23 Empty Re: Vince Watch Wed Feb 24 2021, 11:11

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I think there should be an annual Dale Vince day so we can all appreciate the fine work he is doing. I might start a petition.

668Vince Watch - Page 23 Empty Re: Vince Watch Wed Feb 24 2021, 11:24

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:I think there should be an annual Dale Vince day so we can all appreciate the fine work he is doing. I might start a petition.
Trust you to go the whole hog. Very Happy If Bob comes round to my personal thread throwing my tax returns about, I'm blaming you.

669Vince Watch - Page 23 Empty Re: Vince Watch Wed Feb 24 2021, 11:31

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Is there nowhere safe from Twerps ‘n Trots?

670Vince Watch - Page 23 Empty Re: Vince Watch Wed Feb 24 2021, 11:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Ten Bobsworth wrote:Is there nowhere safe from Twerps ‘n Trots?
Not really Bob. Although my own personal thread is a haven for the weary. Come over some time. I'll show you my collection of celebrity underpants. Possibly the largest in Europe.
There's a guy in the states with a bigger collection, but he cuts the pants in half and frames them front view and back, which for me, is cheating.
You'd probably enjoy my John Maynard Keynes section. All plain white, but roomy. Some of my oldest, and most valuable pairs.
You're very welcome, but bring your own snacks.

671Vince Watch - Page 23 Empty Re: Vince Watch Wed Feb 24 2021, 12:50

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@boltonbonce wrote:
Not really Bob. Although my own personal thread is a haven for the weary. Come over some time. I'll show you my collection of celebrity underpants. Possibly the largest in Europe.
There's a guy in the states with a bigger collection, but he cuts the pants in half and frames them front view and back, which for me, is cheating.
You'd probably enjoy my John Maynard Keynes section. All plain white, but roomy. Some of my oldest, and most valuable pairs.
You're very welcome, but bring your own snacks.
That's very kind of you, Boncey. I don't doubt that your celebrity underpants are possibly the largest in Europe and one of Warrington's major tourist attractions along, of course, with Tanya's emporium and celebrity clients. In fact, I wondered if it might be worth asking Rigid Roger if he might be interested in modelling them for you.

But that's all in the future. For now I'm focussing on what Napoleon has done with the money. He says he hasn't got any but his Directors Report (Page eight)  says that, as well as hoping to tap up Rishi for more COVID handouts, 'shareholder funding' (that's him btw) is going to cough up to help repay the debts due this year.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/03521776/filing-history

672Vince Watch - Page 23 Empty Re: Vince Watch Wed Feb 24 2021, 12:58

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Ten Bobsworth wrote:
That's very kind of you, Boncey. I don't doubt that your celebrity underpants are possibly the largest in Europe and one of Warrington's major tourist attractions along, of course, with Tanya's emporium and celebrity clients. In fact, I wondered if it might be worth asking Rigid Roger if he might be interested in modelling them for you.

But that's all in the future. For now I'm focussing on what Napoleon has done with the money. He says he hasn't got any but his Directors Report (Page eight)  says that, as well as hoping to tap up Rishi for more COVID handouts, 'shareholder funding' (that's him btw) is going to cough up to help repay the debts due this year.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/03521776/filing-history
It's a private collection, Bob. Viewings by invitation only. And some of them are far too delicate to withstand our friend Roger. Rigid or not.

673Vince Watch - Page 23 Empty Re: Vince Watch Wed Feb 24 2021, 15:20

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@boltonbonce wrote:
It's a private collection, Bob. Viewings by invitation only. And some of them are far too delicate to withstand our friend Roger. Rigid or not.
A private collection? Viewings by invitation only? That's a bit elitist and not at all transparent, isn't it?

And why are you hoarding these valuable belongings when they could be re-cycled or sold with the proceeds going to NHS charities? You wouldn't have to accept an OBE if you didn't want one.

674Vince Watch - Page 23 Empty Re: Vince Watch Wed Feb 24 2021, 16:22

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Ten Bobsworth wrote:
A private collection? Viewings by invitation only? That's a bit elitist and not at all transparent, isn't it?

And why are you hoarding these valuable belongings when they could be re-cycled or sold with the proceeds going to NHS charities? You wouldn't have to accept an OBE if you didn't want one.
Re-cycle? They're not a bunch of rags you know. Shocked

As for being a bit elitist, far from it. It's very elitist. Some of us are more equal than others, as they say.

I might however, auction them off for charity. PETA would be glad of the money.

675Vince Watch - Page 23 Empty Re: Vince Watch Wed Feb 24 2021, 16:39

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

676Vince Watch - Page 23 Empty Re: Vince Watch Wed Feb 24 2021, 16:40

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
What kind of fully grown man uses the word twerp as an insult anyway? It's like arguing with Geoffrey from Rainbow.

677Vince Watch - Page 23 Empty Re: Vince Watch Wed Feb 24 2021, 16:45

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@boltonbonce wrote:
Re-cycle? They're not a bunch of rags you know. Shocked

As for being a bit elitist, far from it. It's very elitist. Some of us are more equal than others, as they say.

I might however, auction them off for charity. PETA would be glad of the money.
Anyroad enough about underpants, I want to know why somebody who isn't interested in money needed to borrow a  million quid a year from Ecotricity, what he's done with it and how the folk who 'invested' it are going to get their money back if he insists he's got nowt.

I might have to write a stiff letter to Rishi if its the taxpayer that ends up paying for it on some pretext that its all down to COVID.

678Vince Watch - Page 23 Empty Re: Vince Watch Wed Feb 24 2021, 16:49

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:What kind of fully grown man uses the word twerp as an insult anyway? It's like arguing with Geoffrey from Rainbow.

679Vince Watch - Page 23 Empty Re: Vince Watch Wed Feb 24 2021, 18:46

okocha

okocha
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@Norpig wrote:What kind of fully grown man uses the word twerp as an insult anyway? It's like arguing with Geoffrey from Rainbow.

Ahh.....but is he fully grown? Stunted or arrested development seems more likely..

680Vince Watch - Page 23 Empty Re: Vince Watch Wed Feb 24 2021, 19:15

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Right on cue a real TWERP front runner appears. Okocha twerpus maximus if ever there was one.

Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Wed Feb 24 2021, 23:03; edited 1 time in total

681Vince Watch - Page 23 Empty Re: Vince Watch Wed Feb 24 2021, 19:43

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
@Ten Bobsworth wrote:Right on cue a real TWERP front runner appears Okocha twerpus maximus if ever there was one.
And on queue, Cuntus Horiblis chirps up.

682Vince Watch - Page 23 Empty Re: Vince Watch Wed Feb 24 2021, 21:06

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@MartinBWFC wrote:
And on queue, Cuntus Horiblis chirps up.
I don't want to be a twerp anyway.

Fopdoodle is far more impressive.

683Vince Watch - Page 23 Empty Re: Vince Watch Wed Feb 24 2021, 21:24

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
And now the lad gets a gold Blue Peter badge.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/56183688

684Vince Watch - Page 23 Empty Re: Vince Watch Wed Feb 24 2021, 22:24

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@boltonbonce wrote:
I don't want to be a twerp anyway.

Fopdoodle is far more impressive.
It’s not compulsory, Boncey. If you are vaguely sane, you can choose not to be a twerp.
But I do sense a history in your case of being a bit of a twerp  for many  years and that it might be extremely difficult to shake off deeply ingrained habits. I wouldn’t give up hope but sadly most of the twerps on Nuts are quite beyond any kind of redemption or treatment I fear.

685Vince Watch - Page 23 Empty Re: Vince Watch Wed Feb 24 2021, 22:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I always think of the TWRP (Android) when I see TWERP Very Happy

686Vince Watch - Page 23 Empty Re: Vince Watch Thu Feb 25 2021, 08:27

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
What have we got to entertain the TWERPS today? Better not tax their brains too much but Saint Marcus has formed a new company. MUCS Investments is the third from the same stable to add to MUCS Enterprises and MUCS Developments.

Oh and those useless wazzocks at the Beeb reckon he's also earned a Blue Peter Badge. I suppose its better than a Jim'll Fix It badge.

687Vince Watch - Page 23 Empty Re: Vince Watch Thu Feb 25 2021, 08:33

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Where there's MUCS there's brass.

688Vince Watch - Page 23 Empty Re: Vince Watch Thu Feb 25 2021, 09:27

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@boltonbonce wrote:Where there's MUCS there's brass.
Whenever I see MUCS, apart from thinking 'tax dodging', I think of those signs where letters have dropped off and there's an O and  a U missing - i.e. MUCOUS.

Sometimes they seem more apposite with a few letters missing, as with Lineker G's brother:

W  A _ N _    _ _ _ _ K E R

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9296693/Celebs-Datings-Wayne-Lineker-58-announces-hes-engaged-Chloe-Ferry-25.html

Maybe I should stop watching Only Connect

689Vince Watch - Page 23 Empty Re: Vince Watch Thu Feb 25 2021, 10:44

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Maybe I also should have thought of SCHMUCKS.

690Vince Watch - Page 23 Empty Re: Vince Watch Thu Feb 25 2021, 10:59

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Ten Bobsworth wrote:
@boltonbonce wrote:Where there's MUCS there's brass.
Whenever I see MUCS, apart from thinking 'tax dodging', I think of those signs where letters have dropped off and there's an O and  a U missing - i.e. MUCOUS.

Sometimes they seem more apposite with a few letters missing, as with Lineker G's brother:

W  A _ N _    _ _ _ _ K E R

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9296693/Celebs-Datings-Wayne-Lineker-58-announces-hes-engaged-Chloe-Ferry-25.html

Maybe I should stop watching Only Connect

The headline should read - Pervert get's engaged to gold digger!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 32]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum