Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Coronavirus - China finally begining to admit they got things wrong!!!

Coronavirus - China finally begining to admit they got things wrong!!!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Sluffy when are you going to cotton on that Lusty is winding you up just to see you fly off the handle?

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
@Norpig wrote:Sluffy when are you going to cotton on that Lusty is winding you up just to see you fly off the handle?

Laughing

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Sluffy wrote:

Hahaha!!!

Of couse you did!

You reserected an almost year old thread in a blatently obvious attempt to prove me wrong - Christ you even posted this, have you forgotten???

Apart from the fact that it ISN'T what the WHO findings are, does that sound even remotely like how you are trying to hide your lie about being wrong - yet again - by trying to spin it now that you always thought that it almost 'probably' did start in China all along!!!

You are an absolute joke!

No wonder I look forward to my daily laugh at you.

So yet again...

You really are obsessed in proving me wrong!

What a plonker you truly are!

Thanks for today's laughs though!

Stay safe nutjob!

Oh and we are all still waiting for your explanation as to how you would have done things differently to Anderson in running the club which was insolvent and in debt to the tune of £186m, in order to 'rape and pillage' to enrich himself, as you proclaimed loudly and daily that was what he was doing!

You are full of shit and absolutely hate it that I can see right through your lies and deceit.

Have a nice day!
Thanks. I'm having a lovely day apart from the building work on my house being delayed because the gas meter needs moving and some lad drove up from London to tell me he couldn't do it because a 3 ft pipe coming into the building is owned by Cadent and he's not legally allowed to touch it - so another delay and they're talking 8 to 10 weeks FFS which means my builder will be off on another job.
The meter needs to be moved 2ft BTW.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@Norpig wrote:Sluffy when are you going to cotton on that Lusty is winding you up just to see you fly off the handle?

You reckon that's what he's doing?

Because I don't, he's spouted bollocks on here for years, claimed he knew what Anderson was up to as Wanderlust was a Business Consultant and 'knew' about these things.  He even went on to ww's to join the crowd hatred over there about Anderson and told them how Ken was raping and pillaging the club - until it was pointed out to him that he was talking out of his arse when it came to understanding even basic accounts and was wrong by the tune of no less than £186m!  He soon shut up then!

Were you and everyone else on here who agreed with his views about Anderson at the time, only doing so to wind me up too?  No you clearly wern't and neither was Wanderlust when he was posting daily what a 'theif' Anderson was and that I knew 'fuck all' about business whilst he did!

That wasn't him attempting to wind me up - that was him believing he knew considerably better than me - and history now proves he didn't.

He's droned on for four years about Brexit - a thread I've seldom posted on in all that time - about how stupid people where to vote for it - then he admits on ww's that he VOTED FOR BREXIT himself!!!

So how is he winding me up about that - as I say I don't even post about Brexit - other to point out that he VOTED FOR IT.

How do you reckon he's wound me up about his knowledge of government - which I've spent my career in - based on his knowledge of working in a NON GOVERNMENT organisation - it's simply pathetically laughable to me not winding me up.

He posts bullshit across the forum, on threads I take no part it, he's got comments and views about almost everything - is he saying them just to wind me up too?  Nah he's saying them because he wants to be seen as knowledgeable and informed about things by others - not because he's doing it simply for me to bite.

No, he is what he is, I'm fairly certain like me and you, he posts as he is in real life, and in his case he is an opinionated bullshitter, who likes to believe he's knowledgable about almost everything and doesn't like to be proved wrong.

He's no doubt making out to you and probably others that he is simply posting to 'yank my chain' but he's not, that's just his excuse for covering himself that he's been shown to be wrong.

I know he's your mate and you probably get on just fine with him but look a bit deeper and you'll see this isn't about winding me up, this is about him having the need to be validated on a social media platform as being some sort of leader/influencer/font of knowledge/a bon viveur/a humerous person/etc, etc than anything else.

His need is to be liked and respected/admired.

I feel sorry for him in a way actually.

Obviously something missing in his real life for him to need to get it from off here.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Sluffy wrote:

Obviously something missing in his real life for him to need to get it from off here.
It's you I'm missing, lover Sad

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@wanderlust wrote:
@Sluffy wrote:Obviously something missing in his real life for him to need to get it from off here.
It's you I'm missing, lover Sad

Well you follow me about the boards looking for attention, that's clear to everyone but I'm certainly not interested in 'needy' people seeking 'validation' of themselves because they aren't finding it their real life, thank you very much.

RangersDave

RangersDave
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel
If any of you want to see the extent of the 'tentacles' extending from China, into everyday things around us, no need to look further than at the 3 towers being built in Liverpool, or just type 'warrington' into you tube to see there are Chinese people going around scouting for houses in Warrington (for some strange reason i could find no other cities or towns) for properties and in some cases whole new estates to purchase ( i shit thee not).  they put video, and photographs including the current prices on there too.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@RangersDave wrote:If any of you want to see the extent of the 'tentacles' extending from China, into everyday things around us, no need to look further than at the 3 towers being built in Liverpool, or just type 'warrington' into you tube to see there are Chinese people going around scouting for houses in Warrington (for some strange reason i could find no other cities or towns) for properties and in some cases whole new estates to purchase ( i shit thee not).  they put video, and photographs including the current prices on there too.
George Formby is buried in Warrington. I knew there'd be trouble.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Went to The Gambia a few years ago and it was incredibly poor with most people outside Banjul living in shacks and scraping a living from fishing with hand made wooden boats The locals had to sell on the good stuff e.g. butter fish to the tourists leaving them with small bony fish that they had to grind up to make edible. 
The government did an infrastructure deal with the Chinese part of which meant huge backhanders to the officials but more importantly gave the Chinese fishing rights. Within a year they’d brought in massive factory ships that hoovered up everything along the coast causing widespread hunger.
In Africa many leaders are delighted to do deals with the Chinese for personal enrichment at the expense of the people. It’s British style colonialism 200 years on.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson
This was quite interesting, until I got to the last sentence. 
Why is it you never miss an opportunity to denigrate anything British. Why do you still live in this country, or is it for selfish purposes like the NHS, pensions, and an easy life?

T.R.O.Y.

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
I think we should all feel comfortable criticising British colonialism Glos, it’s a stain on our national conscience.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@gloswhite wrote:This was quite interesting, until I got to the last sentence. 
Why is it you never miss an opportunity to denigrate anything British. Why do you still live in this country, or is it for selfish purposes like the NHS, pensions, and an easy life?
I am British and have contributed a great deal to this country - far more than I’ll ever get back- but I’m not especially proud of our history or what we’ve become despite our best efforts.
China is out of order on many fronts but who are we to criticise?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
Covid-19: The disinformation tactics used by China

China’s response to the Covid-19 outbreak has been scrutinised since the virus was first detected in Wuhan.

In response, Beijing has tried to take greater control of what is said about its role in the pandemic - sometimes with questionable tactics.

Radio 4 and BBC Monitoring’s Krassi Twigg look at events that have shaped Beijing’s experiment with global misinformation.

Video produced by Suniti Singh

Covid-19 and Wuhan: Why don't we know more?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
I found this interesting -

Chinese official says China's home made vaccine 'don't have high protection rates'.

China's top disease control official has said the efficacy of the country's Covid vaccines is low, in a rare admission of weakness.

In a press conference, Gao Fu added that China was considering mixing vaccines as a way of boosting efficacy.

China has developed four different vaccines approved for public use, though some trials abroad had suggested efficacy as low as 50%.

Mr Gao later said his comments had been misinterpreted.

More than 100 million people in China have received at least one shot of the vaccine.

What did Mr Gao say?

Gao Fu, head of the Chinese Centres for Disease Control and Prevention, on Saturday said at a conference the current vaccines "don't have very high rates of protection".

He suggested that the China was considering mixing Covid-19 vaccines, as a way of boosting efficacy.

Mr Gao explained that steps to "optimise" the vaccine process could include changing the number of doses and the length of time. He also suggested combining different vaccines for the immunisation process.

But he later appeared to backtrack on his comments, telling state media Global Times that "protection rates of all vaccines in the world are sometimes high, and sometimes low".

"How to improve their efficacy is a question that needs to be considered by scientists around the world," he told the paper.

He added that his earlier admission that Chinese vaccines had a low protection rate were a "complete misunderstanding".

Mr Gao's original and later comments have been largely unreported by Chinese media.

His original comments however, attracted some criticism on social media site Weibo, with commenters suggesting that he should "stop talking".

What do we know about Chinese vaccines?

With little data released internationally, the effectiveness of the various Chinese vaccines has long been uncertain.

Brazilian trials of the Sinovac vaccine CoronaVac for instance, showed an efficacy rate of around 50.4%, which is barely over the 50% threshold needed for regulatory approval by the World Health Organisation (WHO).

Interim results from late-stage trials in Turkey and Indonesia however, had suggested the efficacy rate of the Sinovac shot to be between 91% and 65%.

How are they different from other vaccines?

China's vaccines though differ significantly from some vaccines, especially those developed by Pfizer and Moderna.

Developed in a more traditional way, they are so-called inactivated vaccines which means they use killed viral particles to expose the immune system to the virus without risking a serious disease response.

By comparison, the BioNtech/Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are mRNA vaccines. This means part of the coronavirus' genetic code is injected into the body, training the immune system how to respond.

The UK's AstraZeneca vaccine is yet another type of vaccine where a version of a common cold virus from chimpanzees is modified to contain genetic material shared by the coronavirus. Once injected, it teaches the immune system how to fight the real virus.

Read the full article here -

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-56713663

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum