Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Donald Trump for President of the USA

Donald Trump for President of the USA

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 15]

331Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 12 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Oct 23 2020, 14:03

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:The series on BBC2 for the last 2 Thursdays has been a good watch, all his old staff don't hold back on what they think of him.
Not seen that. I'll have a look.

332Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 12 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Oct 23 2020, 14:04

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
It's called the Trump show Boncey and is on the iplayer

333Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 12 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Oct 23 2020, 14:06

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:It's called the Trump show Boncey and is on the iplayer
I'll take a peek. Seems like the last four years has been the Trump show.

334Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 12 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Oct 23 2020, 14:10

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
This is just too funny. He prayed with her then tucked his shirt in.

335Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 12 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Sat Oct 24 2020, 00:47

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

336Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 12 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Nov 04 2020, 09:26

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 12 PybWFqm

337Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 12 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Nov 04 2020, 12:13

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
It's close. But on the positive front, Kanye has conceded.
The big question is what will Trump do? Will he somehow manage to stop the count? Will it be months of litigation? He's already claimed victory on the one hand, and then said the election is a fraud on the other.

338Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 12 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Nov 04 2020, 13:34

observer


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@wanderlust wrote:It's close. But on the positive front, Kanye has conceded.
The big question is what will Trump do? Will he somehow manage to stop the count? Will it be months of litigation? He's already claimed victory on the one hand, and then said the election is a fraud on the other.
A long way from being over, but the damage has been done.  There are two Americas.  Even with 25,000 lies and 230,000 lives lost, most of America has ignored the facts and science.  They want their freedom even if it means their lives.

339Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 12 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Nov 04 2020, 13:44

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
Scary times.

Polls always underestimate how many people will actually vote Republican/Tory/Brexit because people lie to pollsters. It seems some of them are too embarrassed to admit how right wing they really are. Rolling Eyes

340Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 12 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Nov 04 2020, 14:38

T.R.O.Y.


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly


Bellend.

341Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 12 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Nov 04 2020, 22:05

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Biden almost there.

342Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 12 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Nov 04 2020, 22:29

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
Fingers crossed!

343Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 12 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Nov 04 2020, 22:32

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
He won't go quietly. Trouble ahead.

344Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 12 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Nov 05 2020, 08:05

Ten Bobsworth


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@boltonbonce wrote:Biden almost there.
Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. almost there?  Was that a freudian slip, Boncey?

78 this month and looking like he's in dementia's waiting room.

What an enviable choice our friends across the pond have faced, again.

345Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 12 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Nov 05 2020, 11:17

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. almost there?  Was that a freudian slip, Boncey?

78 this month and looking like he's in dementia's waiting room.

What an enviable choice our friends across the pond have faced, again.

Biden has a stutter. Not dementia. Apparently It’s worse when he’s tired or in stressful situations which I’d imagine he’s encountering right now after the campaign he’s just run. Pretty impressive at his age.

Not a difficult choice for me. I’d take a stutterer over a racist any day of the week.

346Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 12 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Nov 05 2020, 11:26

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Do you get to vote in these elections Fin? Are you an American citizen now?

347Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 12 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Nov 05 2020, 11:38

y2johnny


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
@finlaymcdanger wrote:

Biden has a stutter. Not dementia. Apparently It’s worse when he’s tired or in stressful situations which I’d imagine he’s encountering right now after the campaign he’s just run. Pretty impressive at his age.

Not a difficult choice for me. I’d take a stutterer over a racist any day of the week.
:clap:

Glad to see people do research and not just believe any old tripe spouted on social media!

348Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 12 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Nov 05 2020, 11:42

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@Norpig wrote:Do you get to vote in these elections Fin? Are you an American citizen now?

Becoming a US citizen has been a difficult decision for me so I’m still a green card holder. Very proud to be English. Complicated tax implications too which would force me to make lifelong decisions that I don’t want to be forced into.

349Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 12 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Nov 05 2020, 12:22

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@finlaymcdanger wrote:

Becoming a US citizen has been a difficult decision for me so I’m still a green card holder. Very proud to be English. Complicated tax implications too which would force me to make lifelong decisions that I don’t want to be forced into.
:uk:

350Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 12 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Nov 05 2020, 13:14

Ten Bobsworth


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Tripe on social media? Never heard such a thing.

Best to steer well clear of it apart from checking out what Cousin Vinny and Chester Barnes are up to from time to time.

Judge Judy has a bit of a daft smile too but she's defo all there with her onions.

351Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 12 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Nov 05 2020, 13:32

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
In my ignorant and limited knowledge of the USA Election system, I am thinking Biden is going to win. He has 253 and needs 270. Trump has 214. Looking at the projected results of the States left to declare, he is looking like he can do it.
Apparently Trump has already demanded a recount of everything, after it is all declared, before the results are even in.

352Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 12 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Nov 05 2020, 14:39

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Just heard a bloke in the Trump campaign claiming there are reports of unchecked suitcases entering and leaving counting centres no doubt laying the ground for even more legal challenges. It's going to be a messy affair.

353Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 12 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Nov 05 2020, 14:59

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
What a desperate set of whingers the Trumps are sending the family into a vote count trying to get it stopped because they know he's behind, whilst at the same time demanding a count to continue because he's ahead. How the hell can 68 million people see good in this self centered excuse for a man.

They are making a mock of democracy whist making America Stupid again !!
Go Joe

354Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 12 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Nov 05 2020, 17:02

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Trump is in a desperate situation, if he loses this, he's in for some jail time, plus bankruptcy, Deutche bank will call in his billion of loans, hence the lawsuits flying around

355Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 12 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Nov 05 2020, 17:50

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@MartinBWFC wrote:Trump is in a desperate situation, if he loses this, he's in for some jail time, plus bankruptcy, Deutche bank will call in his billion of loans, hence the lawsuits flying around

This is an interesting read. I didnt know any of this. Which News was this on? I am watching the wrong News?
I believe what you are saying, but wonder why this isnt in any News?

356Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 12 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Nov 05 2020, 17:57

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
@sunlight wrote:
This is an interesting read. I didnt know any of this. Which News was this on? I am watching the wrong News?
I believe what you are saying, but wonder why this isnt in any News?
CNN, They interviewed his niece. Youtube CNN Mary Trump interview

357Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 12 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Nov 05 2020, 18:48

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@MartinBWFC wrote:
CNN, They interviewed his niece. Youtube CNN Mary Trump interview
Really? I will watch it in next few days ty for that.

358Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 12 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Nov 05 2020, 19:04

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
@sunlight wrote:Really? I will watch it in next few days ty for that.

Spiro Agnew’s Ghost


.
@realDonaldTrump
life is completely imploding around him by the minute, civil & criminal legal battles looming, massive loans coming due, endless investigations. It’s just a small taste of the karma coming for him after trying to destroy America w/ self obsessed greed & lunacy

359Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 12 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Nov 05 2020, 19:14

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@MartinBWFC wrote:

Spiro Agnew’s Ghost


.
@realDonaldTrump
life is completely imploding around him by the minute, civil & criminal legal battles looming, massive loans coming due, endless investigations. It’s just a small taste of the karma coming for him after trying to destroy America w/ self obsessed greed & lunacy

Thats scarey.

360Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 12 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Nov 05 2020, 19:33

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
@sunlight wrote:

Thats scarey.
For Trump it surely is, and why he's so desperate to hide behind the shield of Presidency.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum