Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Donald Trump for President of the USA

Donald Trump for President of the USA

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 16]

391Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 14 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Nov 19 2020, 22:32

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Oh dear. Razz

392Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 14 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Sat Nov 28 2020, 14:41

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Trump has apparently spent $3 million on recounts in two parts of Wisconsin and an additional 132 votes were found - for Biden.
Not sure whose money he was spending though.

393Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 14 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Dec 17 2020, 13:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

394Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 14 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Mon Dec 28 2020, 13:03

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Trump's latest batch of regrettable tweets include attacks on the FBI, Dept of Justice, the Supreme Court and Republican Senators

Having gone to great lengths to put his own stooges in the FBI,and DOJ and then pushed through Supreme Court nominees to give him a majority the irony of this takes on a whole a new level. Surely there will come a time when he just f***s off?

396Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 14 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Sun Jan 03 2021, 22:28

okocha

okocha
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

397Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 14 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Tue Jan 05 2021, 08:54

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I needed a laugh this morning.

398Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 14 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Tue Jan 05 2021, 10:22

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Razz

399Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 14 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Tue Jan 05 2021, 12:50

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
@boltonbonce wrote: Razz

I am glad that he made it clear that it was Donald J Trump he was referring to as we wouldn't want God to confuse him with any other Donald Trumps.

400Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 14 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Jan 07 2021, 13:56

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Now that Biden's victory has been ratified and Trump has suggested there will be a transition smooth or otherwise it will be interesting to see what happens next. It could go several ways ranging from banging him up to a total pardon, but there are obviously going to be ongoing issues with his "supporters".
I know they probably won't do it, but there is a lot to be said for dragging Trump through the courts and ensuring his lies are debunked publicly. That won't dissuade the conspiracy theorists but it will at least ensure there is no question over which side of the law he is on.

401Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 14 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Jan 07 2021, 14:04

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Trouble is with his money he would string it out to last years going through the courts. He definitely should be held to account for all his crimes.

402Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 14 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Jan 07 2021, 14:37

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:Trouble is with his money he would string it out to last years going through the courts. He definitely should be held to account for all his crimes.
There is a question over his money - he has massive debts apparently. Although he would get crowd funded for a court battle.
That said, a lengthy court drama would only provide more ammunition to bury his ideology.

403Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 14 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Jan 07 2021, 18:56

okocha

okocha
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Is Melania still on his side?

404Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 14 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Jan 07 2021, 19:26

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@okocha wrote:Is Melania still on his side?
Like Echo and Narcissis.

405Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 14 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Jan 07 2021, 19:57

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@sunlight wrote:
Like Echo and Narcissis.
I’ll bet she’s out at the earliest opportunity

406Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 14 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Jan 08 2021, 07:57

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@finlaymcdanger wrote:
I’ll bet she’s out at the earliest opportunity
I thought the same, she'll be gone before long as it's obvious she hates him

407Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 14 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Jan 08 2021, 21:21

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Personally I believe Mike Pence needs to find some balls and invoke the 25th Amendment on this nutjob before we wind up in a massive war. I kid you not, every second this looney remains the Commander in Chief of the world's largest military is a second of extreme danger that's too much to allow. Impeachment has almost no chance of happening in the time remaining in his term but 12 days is plenty for him to do even more damage potentially on a global scale. Frankly I'm actually afraid of the consequences of leaving him in place any longer.

408Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 14 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Jan 08 2021, 23:47

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
He’s had his Twitter account terminated for good.

409Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 14 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Sat Jan 09 2021, 22:01

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

410Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 14 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Sat Jan 09 2021, 22:39

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@BoltonTillIDie wrote:He’s had his Twitter account terminated for good.  

411Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 14 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Sat Jan 09 2021, 23:09

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Sluffy wrote:
@BoltonTillIDie wrote:He’s had his Twitter account terminated for good.  

Smile

412Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 14 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Sun Jan 10 2021, 10:22

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

413Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 14 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Sun Jan 10 2021, 11:08

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Very Happy

414Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 14 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Sun Jan 10 2021, 23:08

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I dunno if you've seen this but I just came across it on YT and couldn't stop laughing. Very Happy

Last edited by luckyPeterpiper on Sun Jan 10 2021, 23:09; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lernnin tue spel)

415Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 14 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Mon Jan 11 2021, 00:21

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
How many more days does he have control of the world's biggest nuclear arsenal?
Hope they take the button off him whilst distracting him with a new Tik Tok account.

416Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 14 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Mon Jan 11 2021, 00:59

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
lusty the new President takes office at 12 pm (5pm GMT) on the 20th of January. Until then Trump remains Commander In Chief of all US Armed Forces.

However, one small note of comfort from my reading of US law. The President cannot activate a nuclear attack by himself unless the USA is already under a nuclear attack. In order to initiate a nuclear war he would require a second person of cabinet level or a Director of a Federal Agency (eg CIA) to both support and confirm the order. What worries me is he can order a massive conventional attack by himself, say on Tehran without requiring anyone's approval. I think that's a much more likely and frankly more scary scenario because he could then try to argue that a State of Emergency exists under which a change of administration would be counter productive. Even if the US Congress and Senate failed to vote in his favour it's possible the Supreme Court would rule he has that power. The constitution, especially around war time powers is more than a little vague about who'd be in charge if a sitting president declared a national emergency due to 'foreign military action'.

417Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 14 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Mon Jan 11 2021, 08:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Plans are still being made online for an armed march on or before inauguration day.

418Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 14 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Mon Jan 11 2021, 18:48

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 14 2z0Pssu

419Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 14 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Mon Jan 11 2021, 22:07

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Some of the t-shirts worn by the protestors said a lot.

Six Million Wasn't Enough.

Jews Will Not Replace Us.

Camp Auschwitz.

420Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 14 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Tue Jan 12 2021, 15:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum