Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season Tickets

+8
boltonbonce
karlypants
Sluffy
Tungsten3
Leeds_Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
wessy
Whitesince63
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

31Season Tickets - Page 3 Empty Re: Season Tickets Wed Aug 19 2020, 16:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:
Norpig wrote:LT welcome back! Where have you been hiding?  Very Happy

Price seems fine to me, similar to last years one but i suppose people think it should be cheaper because we are in league 2 now.
Thanks NP

Been lurking and keeping an eye on things from time to time but have had a lot going on with work and life etc. 

How are you doing?

Aye if you think about it, we had already played some games before the ST'S went on sale last season therefore they we're discounted accordingly. Not many people see that.

About time you showed your face. :biggrin:

32Season Tickets - Page 3 Empty Re: Season Tickets Wed Aug 19 2020, 16:37

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Back on with a bang, just done an interview with Bolton FM. Absolutely hate interviews but would have hated to say no.

33Season Tickets - Page 3 Empty Re: Season Tickets Wed Aug 19 2020, 16:38

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:Back on with a bang, just done an interview with Bolton FM. Absolutely hate interviews but would have hated to say no.

hope it went well - what was it about?

34Season Tickets - Page 3 Empty Re: Season Tickets Wed Aug 19 2020, 16:41

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

BoltonTillIDie wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:Back on with a bang, just done an interview with Bolton FM. Absolutely hate interviews but would have hated to say no.

hope it went well - what was it about?
my offer of helping someone who may not be able to afford to take their child to the football. Think the club should offer people the option to help sponsor a child.

35Season Tickets - Page 3 Empty Re: Season Tickets Wed Aug 19 2020, 16:50

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would chip and we could say it's been sponsored by Bolton Nuts if anyone else wants to contribute?

Good advertisement for the site as well as doing a good deed.

Last edited by Norpig on Wed Aug 19 2020, 16:54; edited 1 time in total

36Season Tickets - Page 3 Empty Re: Season Tickets Wed Aug 19 2020, 16:51

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Norpig wrote:I would chip and we could say it's been sponsored by Bolton Nus if anyone else wants to contribute?

Good advertisement for the site as well as doing a good deed.
Very kind of you Norpig. Personally due to work commitments I can't get to games, therefore came up with the idea of me helping someone go in my place.

37Season Tickets - Page 3 Empty Re: Season Tickets Wed Aug 19 2020, 16:53

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

oh yes I saw your tweet - very generous of you. Hopefully more are willing to help.

38Season Tickets - Page 3 Empty Re: Season Tickets Wed Aug 19 2020, 17:40

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

BoltonTillIDie wrote:oh yes I saw your tweet - very generous of you.  Hopefully more are willing to help.
Thanks man, it's the least I could do.

39Season Tickets - Page 3 Empty Re: Season Tickets Wed Aug 19 2020, 17:44

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Leeds_Trotter wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:oh yes I saw your tweet - very generous of you.  Hopefully more are willing to help.
Thanks man, it's the least I could do.

I couldn't find your tweet but by all means retweet it from the Bolton Nuts account as it's for a good cause.

Also post a link to your interview when it gets aired.

PS - don't be a stranger, I think we are in for a fabulous season ahead!

40Season Tickets - Page 3 Empty Re: Season Tickets Wed Aug 19 2020, 17:51

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Thank you all.

I think recent events at the club lead me to needing a little break, it was upsetting to see and the whole fan base became very toxic. I'm looking forward to the season ahead and have high hopes and truly believe it's the beginning of something special.

41Season Tickets - Page 3 Empty Re: Season Tickets Wed Aug 19 2020, 18:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:I think recent events at the club lead me to needing a little break, it was upsetting to see and the whole fan base became very toxic.

:facepalm:

42Season Tickets - Page 3 Empty Re: Season Tickets Wed Aug 19 2020, 18:37

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nuts spycam.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

43Season Tickets - Page 3 Empty Re: Season Tickets Wed Aug 19 2020, 20:30

Tungsten3

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Any information on the club running match day buses?

Pain to get to on public transport if no bus

44Season Tickets - Page 3 Empty Re: Season Tickets Wed Aug 19 2020, 22:30

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Tungsten3 wrote:Any information on the club running match day buses?

Pain to get to on public transport if no bus

I think you are asking too early, as they still haven't got the ok from the government to allow fans back in yet and if so what sort of numbers.

Maybe once they have then something might be said about match day buses?

45Season Tickets - Page 3 Empty Re: Season Tickets Sat Aug 22 2020, 13:48

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

4,500 ST's sold by close on Friday!

46Season Tickets - Page 3 Empty Re: Season Tickets Fri Aug 28 2020, 09:55

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton season ticket milestone on Football Ventures anniversary

Bolton Wanderers’ season ticket sales have passed the 6,000 mark as the club marks the first anniversary of the Football Ventures takeover.

Fans have moved quickly to bag their seats to watch Ian Evatt’s side in League Two, despite uncertainty about exactly when they will be allowed into the University of Bolton Stadium due to restrictions around the Covid-19 pandemic.

The season ticket process was this week aided by the opening of Bolton Central meaning supporters can sort their tickets in person.

It was 12 months ago today that the Sharon Brittan-led group took Wanderers out of administration and preserved the club’s future.

After a difficult campaign in League One which started with a 12-point deduction, all eyes are on getting the club heading back in the right direction this time around.

The early purchase period for season tickets ends on Sunday, September 6.

Elsewhere, the details for Wanderers’ EFL Trophy group games have been confirmed.

Evatt’s side will begin their campaign with a home game against League One outfit Crewe Alexandra on Tuesday, September 8.

The match following the Carabao Cup first round tie against Bradford City on September 5 means Wanderers will start the season with two cup games before the League Two opener against Forest Green Rovers on September 12, also on home soil.

The second EFL Trophy game comes at Shrewsbury Town on Tuesday, October 6.

Wanderers will then complete their group fixtures against Newcastle United’s Under-21s at the UniBol on Tuesday, November 17.

All three games are 7pm kick-offs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

47Season Tickets - Page 3 Empty Re: Season Tickets Tue Sep 01 2020, 23:51

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Wanderers' season ticket sales pass another big milestone

Wanderers have confirmed that season ticket sales have now topped 7,000 in just two weeks.

The incredible response comes as the government review a successful pilot even at Brighton’s Amex Stadium at the weekend, where 2,500 fans were allowed to watch the pre-season friendly against Chelsea.

No supporters have been allowed entry into football stadia since March but hopes are high that a phased return can begin from the start of October.

Wanderers host Bradford City behind closed doors on Saturday in the Carabao Cup – and the game will be broadcast live on radio, streamed on iFollow and covered by The Bolton News on our dedicated Matchday Live blog.

Bolton fans have bought up season tickets in impressive number considering the club will be playing League Two football for only the second time in its history.

Around 8,500 tickets were sold during the entire of last season – and with the early purchase deadline set to expire on Sunday, it is hoped that there will be a final push towards that total in the coming days.

Prices are down on last season, with adult season tickets costing between £349 (East and West) and £275 (North) if bought before close of business on Sunday. A five per cent discount can also be granted for members of the Goldline or Lifeline Lottery.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last season’s average gate was 11,157 – the lowest since 1994 when Wanderers were still playing at Burnden Park in the second tier.

Their only season at this level of football was played in front of an average gate of just 5,018, however, and season ticket sales have already surpassed that total with room to spare.

Wanderers have not averaged fewer than 10,000 fans since 1993 – and the fondly-remembered promotion season under Bruce Rioch from the old Third Division.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

48Season Tickets - Page 3 Empty Re: Season Tickets Wed Sep 02 2020, 13:36

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

iFollow Information - BWFC

As we look to kick-off season 2020/21 in somewhat strange circumstances, the only way to watch our beloved BWFC in the immediate future will be via the use of iFollow, which is the official subscription-based video/audio streaming service operated by the EFL.

If you are a season ticket holder, you will be able to use this service to watch BWFC home EFL League 2 games on your devices for free until further notice, depending on how and when a return to attending games is sanctioned by the Government and the EFL. Further details of the recent announcement from the club can be viewed on the BWFC website by clicking [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

The service will also be available on a subscription basis per game for BWFC home and away games for those supporters who don’t currently have a season ticket.

Each club has a dedicated iFollow service and the BWFC link can be accessed by clicking [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

To use the service, whether a season ticket holder or not, you will need to register for your own individual iFollow account. You can do this by clicking [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

iFollow coverage of our first competitive home game against Bradford City on Saturday 5th Sept will be available for a £10 fee as this is a Carabao Cup game and not covered by season ticket. The same arrangement is currently under discussion for the home EFL Trophy game against Crewe Alexandra on Tuesday 8th Aug and the club will confirm in due course whether this game will also be available on iFollow.

Once you have set up your iFollow account, you can purchase coverage of this Saturday’s Bradford City game by clicking [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

As with previous seasons, to watch BWFC away games on iFollow, this will require a £10 payment for each game and you will need to purchase coverage on a game by game basis by visiting the BWFC iFollow link by clicking [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Don’t forget that to use the iFollow service to watch our games, whether or not you have a season ticket, you will need an iFollow account, which you can set up by clicking [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

If you have any questions about what is involved in following BWFC on iFollow, the club has a FAQs section which can be viewed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or by emailing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .

BWFCST                                                                                                      
02 September 2020

49Season Tickets - Page 3 Empty Re: Season Tickets Wed Sep 02 2020, 14:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

£10. As if.

50Season Tickets - Page 3 Empty Re: Season Tickets Wed Sep 02 2020, 15:30

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It is a bit steep but i am tempted. Will it be on the portal? I don't mind chucking in a few quid if needs be.

Last edited by Norpig on Wed Sep 02 2020, 15:44; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum