Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VIII

+15
Banks of the Croal
y2johnny
Cajunboy
Sluffy
okocha
karlypants
boltonbonce
Ten Bobsworth
BoltonTillIDie
wanderlust
sunlight
Natasha Whittam
gloswhite
Norpig
finlaymcdanger
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 33 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 50]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Found this photo of ex Wanderer Sam Marsh, and immediately thought of Wessy. All he needs is the hanky on his head. Very Happy

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VIII - Page 16 Img_1021

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VIII - Page 16 35503196-8932861-image-a-34_1605006411778

Gives a whole new meaning to fishy fingers! Shocked Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Big Sur update coming tomorrow. I'm getting way too excited.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Big Sur update was a bit of a disaster last night, with the updates failing all over the world. I went to bed after three attempts.
Apple seem to have sorted themselves out overnight, and I'm up to date now.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Saw a cockney on TV today making a winkle sandwich. Still not completely over it.

Some things are hard to unsee.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I don't usually add new content to this thread but what the devil is considered newsworthy these days as today we've had the BBC being PC about a pop song of over 30 YEARS ago, and two social media spats, one over two Wags having an argument and nasty comments over a Bake Off decision???

Have we been dumbed down so much that this is all that seems to matter to most people these days?

I know loads of stuff doesn't interest people but is some self-entitled wag accusing another self-entitled wag of something petty within even their own little worlds that big a deal to the rest of us or trolls saying nasty things on Twitter to some random woman from a meaningless TV competition show what people want to know about and fill their lives with?

Apparently it must be!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:I don't usually add new content to this thread but what the devil is considered newsworthy these days as today we've had the BBC being PC about a pop song of over 30 YEARS ago, and two social media spats, one over two Wags having an argument and nasty comments over a Bake Off decision???

Have we been dumbed down so much that this is all that seems to matter to most people these days?

I know loads of stuff doesn't interest people but is some self-entitled wag accusing another self-entitled wag of something petty within even their own little worlds that big a deal to the rest of us or trolls saying nasty things on Twitter to some random woman from a meaningless TV competition show what people want to know about and fill their lives with?

Apparently it must be!
Sometimes you just have to take a deep breath, and wonder what the hell is going on. I keep a little box of ping pong balls by my chair, and these are hurled, when the need arises, at the tv. Very satisfying, but I'm thinking of moving on to something more substantial. Socks, possibly.
Nice to see you in my thread though Sluffy. It's a bit like seeing Jacob Rees-Mogg in the bookies.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:Nice to see you in my thread though Sluffy. It's a bit like seeing Jacob Rees-Mogg in the bookies.

Well seeing you hadn't come to my thread which to be honest I posted as an homage to you.

Very disappointed I was too!

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk/t21782-beanotown#417509

I even posted about Jacob Rees-Mogg in it as well!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

Well seeing you hadn't come to my thread which to be honest I posted as an homage to you.

Very disappointed I was too!

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk/t21782-beanotown#417509

I even posted about Jacob Rees-Mogg in it as well!

Don't get me started on the Beano. Or the Dandy, Topper, Beezer, Whizzer and Chips, Sparky,the Lion, and so many others.
Had a soft spot for The Eagle, due to Dan Dare and its latterly shiny paper. Should have kept them, they'd be worth a few bob.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Someone obviously needs to come out of the closet

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Someone obviously needs to come out of the closet
The moustache probably gave off the wrong signals. Shocked

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VIII - Page 16 CalvadaugeCALVA D'AUGE

Calva D'Auge has been declared to run in the following race:

Thursday 26 November
2.41 Taunton - Handicap Hurdle (Class 3) 2m3f

There are 16 runners and Mr Angus Cheleda (claims 7lbs) is booked to ride.

Paul Nicholls says he is pleased to be able to run Calva D'Auge again. Paul says after a dry ten days or so, there is little heavy ground available for Calva D'Auge, so he has stepped him up in trip instead. Paul thinks this race is competitive and, on decent ground, Calva D'Auge could be vulnerable to some speedier horses. Paul says he hopes Calva D'Auge runs well, but he would like to make it quite clear that conditions are not likely to be in his favour on Thursday, although the ground is expected to be perfectly safe (currently good, good to soft in places). Paul wants to run him as he is a very enthusiastic work horse at home, and he feels a race would benefit him far more than doing a piece of work. 

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

WON 14/1

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse