Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How is the Tory government doing?

+16
Angry Dad
karlypants
wanderlust
okocha
xmiles
wessy
Norpig
sunlight
boltonbonce
finlaymcdanger
Ten Bobsworth
gloswhite
Sluffy
Cajunboy
BoltonTillIDie
Hip Priest
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 38 of 50]

751How is the Tory government doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Mon Mar 29 2021, 09:59

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

There s absolutely no reason whatsoever for that poor woman to get hit in the face with a shield like she did. The bastard that did that should be hung out to dry, but of course, he'll get away with it.

752How is the Tory government doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Mon Mar 29 2021, 10:51

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

gloswhite wrote:There s absolutely no reason whatsoever for that poor woman to get hit in the face with a shield like she did. The bastard that did that should be hung out to dry, but of course, he'll get away with it.
Quite agree, Glos. 

Line of Duty is reflecting a grotesque reality (with added genius, of course!)

753How is the Tory government doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Mon Mar 29 2021, 10:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bonking Boris seems to be doing ok.  Very Happy

754How is the Tory government doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Mon Mar 29 2021, 13:06

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Has he found another bonkee?

755How is the Tory government doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Mon Mar 29 2021, 14:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Has he found another bonkee?
Had one.  

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/not-matter-boris-johnson-affair-23814605

756How is the Tory government doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Mon Mar 29 2021, 16:12

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Have you noticed his bald patch a la friar tuck?
Seems the Eton mess haircut is the modern equivalent of the combover.

757How is the Tory government doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Mon Mar 29 2021, 16:15

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The thing that annoys me the most is why can't he comb or brush his hair? He's our PM but he looks like a pissed up salesman at a Christmas Party all the time.

758How is the Tory government doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Mon Mar 29 2021, 16:26

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:The thing that annoys me the most is why can't he comb or brush his hair? He's our PM but he looks like a pissed up salesman at a Christmas Party all the time.
It would highlight his baldness obvs

759How is the Tory government doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Mon Mar 29 2021, 16:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:The thing that annoys me the most is why can't he comb or brush his hair? He's our PM but he looks like a pissed up salesman at a Christmas Party all the time.
It's his Warhol period.
How is the Tory government doing? - Page 39 Warhol-hero

760How is the Tory government doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Mon Mar 29 2021, 16:27

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
It would highlight his baldness obvs
He should embrace being a slaphead as i do  Very Happy

761How is the Tory government doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Fri Apr 30 2021, 08:51

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Seems that in spite of all the allegetions of sleaze (the flat, dead bodies in the street, cronyism, etc.) made against them the Conservativies are still ahead in the polls leading up to next weeks local elections and also that Boris is still more popular with the public than Starmer.

How is the Tory government doing? - Page 39 _118263814_times-300421-nc

762How is the Tory government doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Fri Apr 30 2021, 09:12

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As a lifelong Labour voter it does worry me that we are no closer to the Tories now that Corbyn has gone. 

Personally i wouldn't trust Boris as far as i could throw him but what do i know?  Rolling Eyes

763How is the Tory government doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Fri Apr 30 2021, 09:26

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:As a lifelong Labour voter it does worry me that we are no closer to the Tories now that Corbyn has gone. 

Personally i wouldn't trust Boris as far as i could throw him but what do i know?  Rolling Eyes
Don't do yourself down, Norpig.

764How is the Tory government doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Fri Apr 30 2021, 09:56

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:As a lifelong Labour voter it does worry me that we are no closer to the Tories now that Corbyn has gone. 

Says a lot about the electorate, that they can still find this tumid, lying, henpecked dishrag appealing.

765How is the Tory government doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Fri Apr 30 2021, 10:11

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
Says a lot about the electorate, that they can still find this tumid, lying, henpecked dishrag appealing.
I was just thinking, Boncey, what being truthful did for Gerald Ratner when I noticed this:

766How is the Tory government doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Fri Apr 30 2021, 10:18

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

And then I noticed this:

767How is the Tory government doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Fri Apr 30 2021, 10:20

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

And then I noticed that Saint Marcus hasn't filed his accounts on time AGAIN, despite being given an extra three months to do it.

768How is the Tory government doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Fri Apr 30 2021, 10:25

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As Sluffy implies- albeit indirectly, those people who committed to the Brexit/Tory bandwagon have painted themselves into a corner wherein they'll never ever accept that they were fooled.
I suspect that if Boris came round to their house, abducted their children, tied them up and pissed in their mouths they would still back him.

769How is the Tory government doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Fri Apr 30 2021, 12:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How is the Tory government doing? - Page 39 42391070-9527637-image-a-13_1619739737740

770How is the Tory government doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Fri Apr 30 2021, 12:35

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:How is the Tory government doing? - Page 39 42391070-9527637-image-a-13_1619739737740
Starmer at B & M calculating how many rolls of anaglypta are needed to redecorate Downing Street?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 38 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum