Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » The future of Nuts

The future of Nuts

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

211The future of Nuts - Page 8 Empty Re: The future of Nuts on Tue Oct 20 2020, 13:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
KP gets his own thread for nearing 30,000. My blood's boiling now. Like Nat, this could get ugly.

212The future of Nuts - Page 8 Empty Re: The future of Nuts on Tue Oct 20 2020, 13:20

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
Congratulations on the 25,000 up, here's to the next 25,000!

:drinks:

213The future of Nuts - Page 8 Empty Re: The future of Nuts on Tue Oct 20 2020, 13:27

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:KP gets his own thread for nearing 30,000. My blood's boiling now. Like Nat, this could get ugly.
Nat is far from pleased with that comment as you can see 

The future of Nuts - Page 8 2Q==

214The future of Nuts - Page 8 Empty Re: The future of Nuts on Tue Oct 20 2020, 13:28

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Thanks Sluffy. Don't envy you looking after this lot. You're a bit like a plate spinner at a Greek wedding.
At some point in the evening you're likely to run out of an act.
Just keep spinning. Very Happy

215The future of Nuts - Page 8 Empty Re: The future of Nuts on Tue Oct 20 2020, 13:31

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I can just see smashed plates Boncey. Very Happy

216The future of Nuts - Page 8 Empty Re: The future of Nuts on Tue Oct 20 2020, 14:01

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:You flannel eating gobshites!
I passed 25,000 posts yesterday, and not a dickie bird out of you. Just wait until my mate Bob comes back.
I'm going to grab a pasty, and consider whether I even bother posting at all today.
Consider yourselves on the naughty step.

Well done Bonce

217The future of Nuts - Page 8 Empty Re: The future of Nuts on Tue Oct 20 2020, 14:03

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Thanks BTID. That bastard KP is stealing my thunder. He's deliberately planned this. 

I'll have the last laugh when my Premium Bonds come up.

218The future of Nuts - Page 8 Empty Re: The future of Nuts on Tue Oct 20 2020, 14:49

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@T.R.O.Y. wrote:I'm not sure what point you're making there to be honest, i'm not arsed who's online persona is close to their real one, and i certainly don't think you're a dick you're clearly a good guy.

All I want to see is a forum with a wide range of opinions and views so there's plenty of interesting content.

From what I can see X's offence was to disagree with you, then suddenly the justification for him going was because he was a fake account 'playing games'.

As somebody else you've accused of 'playing games' in the past, it's incredibly frustrating and i just see it as a tactic to shut down debate.

I've never banned anyone for disagreeing with me, otherwise you wouldn't be here would you!

The account was trolling me and simply would not stop no matter what.

No difference if you will than with Bob's determination to tell us what he thought of us, endlessly and unceasingly.

There has to be a line where that stops.

I asked nicely at first, spoke more firmly next, then gave warnings and only after then gave a ban to show I was serious about the ending of the trolling and the account came back deliberately intent to do the exactly same thing again!!!

I don't really care if he is a fake account or not, although I have compelling reasons to fully believe it is, that isn't in itself a strictly banning matter.  

I don't care if people think I was right or wrong, the issue was it wasn't going to move on from there was it, the account was clearly on a 'mission' and that mission was trolling me.

I wasn't putting up with it any differently than most of the forum having Bob 'trolling' them.

There's no difference between the two and I've acted exactly the same to both of them.

I'm on record as saying I don't believe Nuts members are as anywhere as near bad as Bob believes them to be.  Bob wasn't banned because I disagreed with him, his ban was because he did not wish to stop, exactly like the xmiles account.

The thing though is does have to stop, people don't come here to be constantly trolled and a ban is the final means of ensuring it will stop.

I didn't choose to be trolled remember.

And I'm simply not prepared to put up with it after repeated requests not to be trolled and to move on instead.

And as for you not ever playing games on here, yeah right.

If you say so...

The games are only a problem when they go too far.

It is only the internet when all said and done anyway isn't it?

219The future of Nuts - Page 8 Empty Re: The future of Nuts on Tue Oct 20 2020, 14:58

T.R.O.Y.

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
I don't see what X did to you as trolling, i think his questions were justified - and the original reason for him being banned was a disagreement on an unrelated topic - much like all the times i've been banned,  and i don't see that as game playing either.

Anyway, I've said my piece on how i think this would best be resolved. And I've already said it's your site and you're free to manage it however you like.

Ultimately I have a choice whether to post here and go along with your judgements or go elsewhere. Overall i think you've done a great job on here across the last 10 years or so, and appreciate all your efforts. No hard feelings from me at all.

220The future of Nuts - Page 8 Empty Re: The future of Nuts on Tue Oct 20 2020, 16:51

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@T.R.O.Y. wrote:I don't see what X did to you as trolling, i think his questions were justified - and the original reason for him being banned was a disagreement on an unrelated topic - much like all the times i've been banned,  and i don't see that as game playing either.

Anyway, I've said my piece on how i think this would best be resolved. And I've already said it's your site and you're free to manage it however you like.

Ultimately I have a choice whether to post here and go along with your judgements or go elsewhere. Overall i think you've done a great job on here across the last 10 years or so, and appreciate all your efforts. No hard feelings from me at all.

Well I was on the receiving end of it for weeks and I certainly did.

No hard feelings from me either.

I asked someone to put it behind them and move on and they chose not to.

Somethings got to budge one way or another and I gave them (Bob as well) first choice, and they both chose not too.

Their decision, not mine.

Does it really matter what people think of what you are on the internet or them of you...?

We are all just internet personas when all said and done, some more true to life than others.

I wouldn't expect any reasonable person to believe or even actual trust my internet persona, why should they, they only have my word to who I am and I certainly don't trust anyone else - Iles for instance who clearly has an agenda pro-Holdsworth, pro-the ST, even pro-Wheater!  No doubt he believes in what he says and does but it is clearly biased and can easily be evidenced in that he's never written a negative article about any of them yet plenty of positive ones - is any one without sin because Iles makes out these three cases certainly are!

I truly don't comprehend or understand why so many people believe social media without question?  In real life if I said stick your hand in the fire it won't hurt, how many would, yet if somebody on social media said 5G is a plan to give you Coronavirus and take over the world how many would take it as gospel, pass it on and even burn down 5G masts - plenty it seems!!!

I don't apologise for being out of step with probably most these days, nor do I apologise playing the 'game' which I think life is all about really, let alone politics or modding Nuts, in the way I do.  

I do it all in the fairest and honest a way that I know how to, we all die in the end so what's the point in lying, cheating, deceiving and whatever else people want to do with their life's on or off the forum?

I don't care what people think of me, or why they think/believe I do what I do, all I'm doing really is passing my time having a laugh with others on the forum and trying (playing opposite if that's a better way of putting it) to moderate the games of one or two who want to stir the pot to make Nuts a little bit more interesting for themselves (and many others too it would be true to add).

I don't have to do it, I don't achieve anything from it, half the time people aren't even aware of the various games until they get sucked into them.  I just do it to amuse myself and pass the time which I have a lot of.  I don't actually mind the games (I wouldn't play if I did) the problem as always is when things go too far and my challenge as such is to try to get everything back to normal again, which although I say it myself, I generally manage to do.

Am I wasting my life doing so - yes, definitely, no doubts about that but it's either that or go out and catch coronavirus and I prefer Nuts, that's all.

It's just the internet fellas and we are only here because we support a football team which lets face it is just a GAME itself when all said and done isn't it?

We just want a little bit of entertainment to pass the day away and that's really all Nuts is, isn't it?

Does anyone really take it that seriously?

221The future of Nuts - Page 8 Empty Re: The future of Nuts on Fri Oct 23 2020, 11:28

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
So apparently I am free to post but I cannot pm anyone.

Thank you to those who have supported me on here while I have been banned.

For the benefit of all those who have not followed this saga (hi Hip Priest) I am not a fake account and have never posted on here using another account. At the risk of being banned again I set out at some length the truth of the matter below. I am not trolling Sluffy. I simply want him to admit he is mistaken and apologise.

1. Sluffy won't provide any evidence to back up his mistaken belief and won't explain why he can't reveal his evidence
2. he won't even name who the "real" me is supposed to be. I suspect he thinks I am Nat (I am not) who has denied this on at least two occasions and is probably finding the whole thing very amusing
3. he has previously accused me and TROY of being the same person (we are not)
4. he says he banned me for trolling him when a look at the post (post 43 in the Keir Starmer thread) that got me banned clearly shows that I was not trolling him. What in the post I quote below in full constitutes trolling?

You make the totally incorrect accusation that I "posted for a reaction first and foremost" when the reason I posted was simply to ask you to justify your sweeping statement that all politicians are the same.

You now seem to have admitted that they are not by saying "of course Labour and Conservative governments do different things". So it is not a false belief that one side is better than the other.

Asking you to justify what you say is not trolling.

5. he claims (in post 159) that me asking for proof that this is a fake account shows I must be a fake
6. he ignores the fact that karly (post 179) confirms that he doesn't think this is a fake account
7. he is now claiming I post on "more than one account" again with no evidence
8. he has stopped me using pm. Does this mean he can read our pm's? He has ignored okocha's specific question regarding this.

Altogether I feel I have been treated pretty badly by Sluffy simply because I disagreed with him. I leave it to you all to make up your own minds about this but I will let it drop and won't comment on it again unless Sluffy disputes any of the above facts.

222The future of Nuts - Page 8 Empty Re: The future of Nuts on Fri Oct 23 2020, 12:11

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
I stand by all I've said.

People can believe whatever they want, it is only the internet after all.

I'm not here though to be abused or trolled and when people deliberately won't stop doing one or both of those after I've asked them nicely to pack it in on numerous occasions and after several warnings I will put the stop to it, because clearly they don't ever intend doing so.

It's as simple as that.

223The future of Nuts - Page 8 Empty Re: The future of Nuts on Fri Oct 23 2020, 12:42

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
When is my best mates ban up? Can't wait for him to come back  Very Happy

224The future of Nuts - Page 8 Empty Re: The future of Nuts on Fri Oct 23 2020, 12:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:When is my best mates ban up? Can't wait for him to come back  Very Happy
Saturday night I think. I've put a tag on him, and he's presently in Dale Vince's dustbin. Shocked

225The future of Nuts - Page 8 Empty Re: The future of Nuts on Fri Oct 23 2020, 12:45

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:
Saturday night I think. I've put a tag on him, and he's presently in Dale Vince's dustbin. Shocked
The restraining order must have ended  Very Happy

226The future of Nuts - Page 8 Empty Re: The future of Nuts on Fri Oct 23 2020, 12:47

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:
The restraining order must have ended  Very Happy
I think Nat thinks he's Breadman. Outrageous suggestion. He'd have surely let me in on the joke.

227The future of Nuts - Page 8 Empty Re: The future of Nuts on Fri Oct 23 2020, 12:50

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
@boltonbonce wrote:
I think Nat thinks he's Breadman. Outrageous suggestion. He'd have surely let me in on the joke.

Laughing

228The future of Nuts - Page 8 Empty Re: The future of Nuts on Fri Oct 23 2020, 12:58

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Whoever he is i hope he never comes back unless he's completely changed his ways.

229The future of Nuts - Page 8 Empty Re: The future of Nuts on Fri Oct 23 2020, 13:09

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:Whoever he is i hope he never comes back unless he's completely changed his ways.
I hold out little hope of that. Might be an interesting weekend. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum