Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The future of Nuts

+13
Sluffy
karlypants
okocha
BoltonTillIDie
Hip Priest
Ten Bobsworth
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
xmiles
gloswhite
sunlight
wessy
finlaymcdanger
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 15]

91The future of Nuts - Page 6 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 08:24

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bob must have a sad and lonely life due to the way he acts on a football forum.

92The future of Nuts - Page 6 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 08:29

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:Yes since you ask, i like to go dogging on Scout Road most evenings which is how i met your wife. I did tell her not to let the cat out of the bag but her mind was on other things at the time.
Pathetic and pitiable. What's really worrying is  that the NHS employs people like you. Sadly it does; too many.

93The future of Nuts - Page 6 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 08:31

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:Ten Bob must have a sad and lonely life due to the way he acts on a football forum.
Lets not get personal, pal. You wouldn't like it if I  got personal.

94The future of Nuts - Page 6 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 08:32

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Pathetic and pitiable. What's really worrying is  that the NHS employs people like you. Sadly it does; too many.
She did say those words to me as it goes, kind of why she hangs around in car parks.

Anyway time to start work, have a nice day nine bob but keep an eye on the missus eh?

95The future of Nuts - Page 6 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 08:36

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:
She did say those words to me as it goes, kind of why she hangs around in car parks.

Anyway time to start work, have a nice day nine bob but keep an eye on the missus eh?
What a loathsome infantile creature you really are. Do you have a wife or partner that knows what kind of stuff you put out on the internet?

96The future of Nuts - Page 6 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 08:40

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
karlypants wrote:Ten Bob must have a sad and lonely life due to the way he acts on a football forum.
Lets not get personal, pal. You wouldn't like it if I  got personal.

Let's hope you never ever need Norpig's services in the NHS because if it was me I wouldn't think twice about putting DNR on your file you fucking cantankerous old cunt.

97The future of Nuts - Page 6 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 08:47

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
What a loathsome infantile creature you really are. Do you have a wife or partner that knows what kind of stuff you put out on the internet?
 Thanks for your constructive comments, enjoy the rest of your day my friend.

98The future of Nuts - Page 6 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 08:48

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

Let's hope you never ever need Norpig's services in the NHS because if it was me I wouldn't think twice about putting DNR on your file you fucking cantankerous old cunt.
affraid Very Happy

99The future of Nuts - Page 6 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 08:52

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This escalated quickly...

100The future of Nuts - Page 6 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 09:05

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:

What's the phrase, 'birds of a feather'? There must be something more apt.
Poor old Sluffy.

101The future of Nuts - Page 6 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 09:21

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:Yes since you ask, i like to go dogging on Scout Road most evenings which is how i met your wife. I did tell her not to let the cat out of the bag but her mind was on other things at the time.

Really is there any need at at all to bring other peoples loved ones into this???

Bob, I can't speak for Norpig or anyone else but I worked in the public sector for going on thirty years, so was paid out of the public purse too.  I saw plenty of skiving going on (I'm sure it goes on in the private sector too) by my philosophy for myself and for my staff was that of 'give and take' in that I never expected anyone, including myself, to work every minute of every day we were at work but I expected the jobs to be done on time, and correctly and that when the chips were down, to work well beyond their contracted hours willingly and not for overtime.

As always some took the piss but by and large the public purse got more out of my staff and I than what they paid for.

So I took time out to do personal things, came in late or went home earlier on occasions and allowed my staff to do the same when we were up to date with everything and times were quiet.

Was I a skiver, by definition yes but the work I was responsible was always delivered on time, complete and recognised for that as such.

To contrast that, I can think of two occasions going through my career where I had a bosses who were sticklers for punctuality, discipline and no flexibility.  They got from me exactly that, no more no less and when it was 5.00pm I went home and left them to it, when I knew the answers and they didn't I let them find out for themselves, when they were on leave or sick, I didn't cover for them and so on, they got absolutely no good will from me, I stuck rigidly to what my duties were as per my contract and grading at that time.

I know which system of the two achieved the best results.

As you know I like sayings and the one that comes to mind is that 'you catch more flies with honey than vinegar'.

I've always found that if you treat people decently and as equals most will be fair back to you and give you help, treat people as idiots and beneath you then you'll end up on your own to sort the mess out.

102The future of Nuts - Page 6 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 09:26

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy my comment is pretty much standard banter on here and most if not all posters other than nine bob would see it as a joke and answer in the same vein.

As for my job i tend to do whatever task needs doing and then drop in quickly on here, i don't spend all day just watching for the next post to appear.

103The future of Nuts - Page 6 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 09:28

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
karlypants wrote:

What's the phrase, 'birds of a feather'? There must be something more apt.
Poor old Sluffy.

Poor old me indeed!

Have your spats (although I can never understand why so many people get so upset and angry with someone they don't know on the internet?) but don't you think it's going a bit too far with some of things that have been said to Bob today?

I do.

How about we just ignore each other until we all cool down.

Please, you know I'm talking sense.

104The future of Nuts - Page 6 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 09:45

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:

Really is there any need at at all to bring other peoples loved ones into this???

Bob, I can't speak for Norpig or anyone else but I worked in the public sector for going on thirty years, so was paid out of the public purse too.  I saw plenty of skiving going on (I'm sure it goes on in the private sector too) by my philosophy for myself and for my staff was that of 'give and take' in that I never expected anyone, including myself, to work every minute of every day we were at work but I expected the jobs to be done on time, and correctly and that when the chips were down, to work well beyond their contracted hours willingly and not for overtime.

As always some took the piss but by and large the public purse got more out of my staff and I than what they paid for.

So I took time out to do personal things, came in late or went home earlier on occasions and allowed my staff to do the same when we were up to date with everything and times were quiet.

Was I a skiver, by definition yes but the work I was responsible was always delivered on time, complete and recognised for that as such.

To contrast that, I can think of two occasions going through my career where I had a bosses who were sticklers for punctuality, discipline and no flexibility.  They got from me exactly that, no more no less and when it was 5.00pm I went home and left them to it, when I knew the answers and they didn't I let them find out for themselves, when they were on leave or sick, I didn't cover for them and so on, they got absolutely no good will from me, I stuck rigidly to what my duties were as per my contract and grading at that time.

I know which system of the two achieved the best results.

As you know I like sayings and the one that comes to mind is that 'you catch more flies with honey than vinegar'.

I've always found that if you treat people decently and as equals most will be fair back to you and give you help, treat people as idiots and beneath you then you'll end up on your own to sort the mess out.
Don't kid yourself, Sluffy, this cabal have been doing everything they could from day one to try to prevent the site being used to examine the facts of everything that really went on at BWFC. That has always been the top and bottom of it and in the process they've revealed the thoroughly nasty side of their personalities. I've given them no ground and they don't like it and react like all bullies do, they gang up.

You may think that these folk are really quite nice underneath, they're not. Whatever the provocation, decent people don't ever come out with the kind of foul and juvenile insults that have prevailed. I know you have tried exceptionally hard to be peacemaker but there's not a lot you can do about it, that's the way it is, that's  the way they are and I just don't like giving in to bullies.

105The future of Nuts - Page 6 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 10:14

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:Sluffy my comment is pretty much standard banter on here and most if not all posters other than nine bob would see it as a joke and answer in the same vein.

As for my job i tend to do whatever task needs doing and then drop in quickly on here, i don't spend all day just watching for the next post to appear.

I think we all realise by now that Bob shall we say is not a 'natural' social media poster and doesn't 'fit' into the normal boxes we probably put people into and that's why he rubs people up the wrong way with his style and uncompromising lack of tolerance of others he doesn't seem to rate.

Clearly he's going to find trouble fitting in and I doubt at his age he's going to be changing his ways for us to do so.

So what if he doesn't rate me, you or anyone else and being called a 'blockhead' (which he never actually specifically did) or similar isn't the worst thing by far that's ever been said on here is it? Does that really equate to 'doing' his wife at a dogging site or not resuscitating to safe his life for Christ sake?

By replying like that doesn't it just reinforces that his views of us he held in the first place were indeed correct?

I'm all for giving it back if someone has a pop at me but at a level it says in the good book 'an eye for an eye. a tooth for a tooth' type thing and that clearly isn't equating being called a blockhead to abusing his wife, is it, joking or not?

You're all grown men AND have important jobs of authority and responsibility, it shouldn't need me to try and stop these frankly childish spats between yourselves should it?

Bob's clearly has made his mind up about us on Nuts and isn't going to change that so just ignore him.

Maybe if he sticks around long enough he will see we aren't really a bad lot. Just because some of us don't understand accounts and how companies really work doesn't define who we really are in life does it? Maybe he will see over time that we are just a bunch of regular blokes who mean no harm and just pop on to here for a little break from real life for a few minutes or so for a break.

As for your job Norpig you don't have to defend yourself to anyone on here.

Nobody works flat out all the time, indeed science proves you need a certain amount of breaks to perform at your highest anyway. As long as your bosses are happy with you - and I'm sure they are - then pop on here anytime you have a free moment, we know things at the hospitals are particularly tough at the moment and we fully appreciate what you and all your colleagues throughout the country are doing fighting this virus along with everything else.

Keep up the good work mate.

106The future of Nuts - Page 6 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 10:16

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I haven't bothered posting on here for some time now as I got fed up being trolled by Sluffy. However I cannot let the hypocrite get away with the statement at post 59 that "as far as I'm concerned I'm honest and straight with everyone."

Sluffy suffers from the delusion that I have posted on this forum under another identity yet has never provided any proof or even identified this other alleged identity. How is that being "honest and straight"?

He also banned me for daring to point out the logical weakness in one of his arguments. If you can be bothered look at post 43 in the Keir Starmer thread, try and work out what crime I committed to justify Sluffy banning me. Rolling Eyes

107The future of Nuts - Page 6 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 10:19

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We don't want to be educated by you though Bob. Things have moved on and we don't want to be reminded of all the goings on as we were actually on this site at the time (unlike you) and have debated it to death.

I don't know about anyone else but i come on here for a laugh and a debate and an escape from the real world.

108The future of Nuts - Page 6 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 10:25

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

NHS workers are wonderful. I thank them all for all the times they have helped me. Thank You.

109The future of Nuts - Page 6 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 10:38

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sorry Sluffy, but I'm not buying it. A daft 18 year-old might come out with that kind of stuff  but not a 48 year old. There's summat seriously amiss there.

110The future of Nuts - Page 6 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 10:41

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy thinks you're about 80, Bob. Surely not. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum