Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Year new Norpig

+12
Sluffy
wanderlust
okocha
observer
gloswhite
Natasha Whittam
Ten Bobsworth
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
boltonbonce
finlaymcdanger
Norpig
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 11]

91New Year new Norpig - Page 6 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Tue Jan 19 2021, 21:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm sure KP will be preparing an extra special surprise.

92New Year new Norpig - Page 6 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Tue Jan 19 2021, 21:53

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

gloswhite wrote:I really should rejoin the BWSA. I was a member for a long time, but in one of my many wanderings overseas, let it lapse. They were a very friendly bunch of people, and always made me welcome when I visited the functions, especially the end of season do's they had with the players. The drive from Taunton and back was worth it  Very Happy
Not the right thread, as Sluffy says, but the BWSA mob are what you might call normal. No poseurs or individuals with delusions of self-importance nor notions that stretch credibility like bubblegum. Just normal but isn't it a joy to behold.

93New Year new Norpig - Page 6 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Tue Jan 19 2021, 22:12

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:And all this has what to do with me being old and fat?  Very Happy

New Year new Norpig - Page 6 IznYlZgMMcaIjFMNin-zAG-zVRJGCy0NiKV1gFPhi172EvDoXDRqGR4sO081W8O5BdYrTpLGt9w9f10NyqoPj-eeJ5q2zvhC

Very Happy

94New Year new Norpig - Page 6 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Wed Jan 20 2021, 08:00

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can't see the picture Sluffy, not sure if that's a good or a bad thing?  Very Happy

95New Year new Norpig - Page 6 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Wed Jan 20 2021, 11:30

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:Can't see the picture Sluffy, not sure if that's a good or a bad thing?  Very Happy

Is your belly in the way then!

Seriously though hope you do well on losing the few pounds you intend to, I've lost more than a couple myself simply by walking daily for the last few months or more and eating a bit more healthily than I normally did. I've done nothing extreme as such, I still eat the odd cake when I fancy one but have just done regular gentle exercise and less silly eating and the pounds have slowly slipped away - up to me now though to keep them off!

It is though I imagine a lot easier for me to do this though as my day isn't filled up with work, and a family around me with a fridge filled up with all sorts of goodies to eat for you all, like yours most probably will be - and thus I have more time to exercise when I want and no naughty treats to find in the fridge or cupboards when I get home!

I don't know why the cartoon isn't showing for you, it is ok on my screen but it is a jokey one showing a bloke on his talking bathroom scales, and the scales saying 'one at a time please!'.

I'm sure you will do well in loosing the weight, the big test as always is keeping it off!

Let me know when you are ready to change your user name to 'Slim Jim'

Very Happy

96New Year new Norpig - Page 6 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Wed Jan 20 2021, 12:02

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Made a start already Sluffy, like you i intend to walk more (to or from work) and to eat more healthily from now on. Not sure i'll ever be a slim Jim again but could do with losing at least a stone. Hopefully that will help with all the issues i have at the moment

97New Year new Norpig - Page 6 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Wed Jan 20 2021, 12:38

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Made a start already Sluffy, like you i intend to walk more (to or from work) and to eat more healthily from now on. Not sure i'll ever be a slim Jim again but could do with losing at least a stone. Hopefully that will help with all the issues i have at the moment
Have you been put on the Mediterranean diet?

98New Year new Norpig - Page 6 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Wed Jan 20 2021, 12:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Not sure i'll ever be a slim Jim again but could do with losing at least a stone. Hopefully that will help with all the issues i have at the moment

Not sure losing a stone will help with your blockheadedness.

99New Year new Norpig - Page 6 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Wed Jan 20 2021, 13:32

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
whats that KP?

100New Year new Norpig - Page 6 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Wed Jan 20 2021, 13:32

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Not sure losing a stone will help with your blockheadedness.
Blockhead for life innit

101New Year new Norpig - Page 6 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Wed Jan 20 2021, 13:32

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
karlypants wrote:
whats that KP?
The diet your doctor usually sticks you on if you have high cholesterol etc.

102New Year new Norpig - Page 6 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Wed Jan 20 2021, 13:34

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
not yet but you never know!

103New Year new Norpig - Page 6 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Wed Jan 20 2021, 23:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
karlypants wrote:
not yet but you never know!

Have a look at this as it may interest you.

Not a bad diet to be fair.

104New Year new Norpig - Page 6 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Thu Jan 21 2021, 13:21

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I tried the Med diet, and only just managed to fit it in with all the other stuff I ate.

105New Year new Norpig - Page 6 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Thu Jan 21 2021, 13:27

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:I tried the Med diet, and only just managed to fit it in with all the other stuff I ate.

New Year new Norpig - Page 6 Hqdefault

106New Year new Norpig - Page 6 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Thu Jan 21 2021, 14:21

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

gloswhite wrote:I tried the Med diet, and only just managed to fit it in with all the other stuff I ate.

Very Happy

107New Year new Norpig - Page 6 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Thu Jan 21 2021, 14:28

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was trying to be all healthy last night and it came back to bite me! I had Mackerel for tea and even though it was very nice i ate too much of it and now my stomach can't handle it.

You just can't win!

108New Year new Norpig - Page 6 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Thu Jan 21 2021, 16:55

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

New Year new Norpig - Page 6 141261273_3223735801061986_7493523365254734984_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=D_FrBtEyVrcAX_E9wLj&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1

109New Year new Norpig - Page 6 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Thu Jan 21 2021, 17:44

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I was trying to be all healthy last night and it came back to bite me! I had Mackerel for tea and even though it was very nice i ate too much of it and now my stomach can't handle it.

You just can't win!
This must be where you are going wrong Norpig. It’s called portion control! Very Happy

110New Year new Norpig - Page 6 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Thu Jan 21 2021, 17:58

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

To lose weight you need to stop eating and drinking anything with sugar in it. Its OK to have sugar when you are younger, but not when older. No cakes, no biscuits, no fruit drinks, as they are all laced with sugar and cause weight gain. Sugar is put in so many foods now. Also stop eating processed foods. Stop eating white bread, only eat wholemeal and brown breads. Also if anyone who is older drinks beer then they will put weight on, so no drinking beer. Walk anywhere where you can that you do not need to use the car for.
Doing all the above can drop cholestorol and lower blood pressure.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum